St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts - OS2

This is a discussion on St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts - OS2 ; This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys: Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer. Information that was provided under the provision of ...

  1. St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts

    This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:

    Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    Information that was provided under the provision of
    confidentiality and safekeeping.

    This means your credit card information, personal data,
    including residence and/or billing information, date
    of birth, private telephone numbers and all other
    confidential information you provided to either entity
    as a requirement of a purchase is unsafe and apt
    to be revealed. It is a criminal act as stipulated in the
    account agreement of the consumer.

    If you have an account with Serenity or with Mensys
    you have every right to take legal action against
    these two entities, to immediately demand your
    private information be removed and to file a report
    with the State Attorney General of Texas against
    the business license of Serenity Systems aka
    Managed Systems as well as the European
    Consumer's Union against the business license
    of Mensys.

    No company or company official, no matter how
    'important' they perceive themselves to be, have
    the right to put your life and information in danger.
    Bob St. John has done just that and disseminated
    the information around the world.

  2. Re: St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts -- AS REQUESTED

    "The OS/2 Guy" wrote in message
    > This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    > anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    >
    > Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    > private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    > Information that was provided under the provision of
    > confidentiality and safekeeping.

    Seems to me that Bob St. John revealed "Chauvet" as a
    single example of the "enterprise customer" Nick/Larry/Tim/Mai,
    Letourneau and others have clamored for. You know, "name
    just one." What's the problem?

    By the way, I notice that "Warp City" still has several "shops"
    under construction: Bee's, Vinny's and Chris's. Talk about "failed
    products," those "shops" have been "under construction" for well
    over a year, or is it two?

    And the vaunted chauvet.com's latest "news" is April, 2004.
    Seems the "Chauvet's" have closed down, too. A far cry from the
    "investment firm" of 60 or so "professionals" that was advertised
    a few years ago. Where, oh where, did Kathy/Nick/Larry go?

    Jim Stuyck

  3. [FUD4] Re: St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts -- ASREQUESTED

    sIR:

    Jim Stuyck wrote:

    > Jim Stuyck

    Nice to see you still around. But if you are going to post outside
    advocacy newsgroup vis his rantings, please add [FUD4] to the title line
    so that we who do not wish to read can skip it?
    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!

  4. Re: [FUD4] Re: St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts -- AS REQUESTED

    "William L. Hartzell" wrote in message
    > sIR:
    >
    > Jim Stuyck wrote:
    >

    >> Jim Stuyck

    > Nice to see you still around. But if you are going to post outside
    > advocacy newsgroup vis his rantings, please add [FUD4] to the title line
    > so that we who do not wish to read can skip it?
    > --
    > Bill
    > Thanks a Million!

    But...had I put that [FUD4] into the subject line, then you would not
    have known I was "still around" and, if I eliminated the [FUD4] from
    my viewing, I wouldn't have known of the pleasure you took from my
    post. ;-)

    Actually, I find skimming for authors more productive. From time
    to time I ignore certain "sock puppets," and from time to time I see
    what they/it/he/them/whatever have to spew. Depends upon the
    mood I'm in...nothing consistent.

    In this case I think I posted very useful info, namely that a so-called
    "enterprise user/customer" of eCS had been outted. :-)

    Jim Stuyck

  5. FUD4 Re: St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts -- AS REQUESTED

    Jim Stuyck wrote:
    > "The OS/2 Guy" wrote in message
    >
    >>This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    >>anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    >>
    >>Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    >>private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    >>Information that was provided under the provision of
    >>confidentiality and safekeeping.

    > Seems to me that Bob St. John revealed "Chauvet" as a
    > single example of the "enterprise customer" Nick/Larry/Tim/Mai,
    > Letourneau and others have clamored for. You know, "name
    > just one."

    Nope ... not enterprise. "Tim" waffles between claiming he never bought
    eComStation and claims he is in the database. He is also nuts about just
    claims that "Tim Martin" is a personna, one of many, created by HUD
    employee, Larry Chauvet. He has been outed on this several times.

    So, I offer the double whammy .. a claim that while there is no "Tim
    Martin" in the db .. there is a Chauvet. No claim as to first name or
    even country of residence. Hardly a revealing claim if one accepts the
    vast tribe of Chauvet claimed in "Tim Martin's" rants.

    Even got the desired result from "ed", "Tim's" ghost of the future.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  6. Re: St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts -- AS REQUESTED

    In , on 07/13/2005
    at 03:34 PM, "Jim Stuyck" said:

    >"The OS/2 Guy" wrote in message
    >> This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    >> anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    >>
    >> Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    >> private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    >> Information that was provided under the provision of
    >> confidentiality and safekeeping.

    >Seems to me that Bob St. John revealed "Chauvet" as a
    >single example of the "enterprise customer"

    Wrong. You have no clue what an enterpise customer is. You also like to
    troll.

    Nick/Larry/Tim/Mai,
    >Letourneau and others have clamored for. You know, "name just one."
    >What's the problem?

    >By the way, I notice that "Warp City" still has several "shops" under
    >construction: Bee's, Vinny's and Chris's. Talk about "failed products,"
    >those "shops" have been "under construction" for well over a year, or is
    >it two?

    >And the vaunted chauvet.com's latest "news" is April, 2004.
    >Seems the "Chauvet's" have closed down, too. A far cry from the
    >"investment firm" of 60 or so "professionals" that was advertised a few
    >years ago. Where, oh where, did Kathy/Nick/Larry go?

    >Jim Stuyck

  7. Re: St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts -- AS REQUESTED

    In <42d58f25$0$24836$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/13/2005
    at 04:58 PM, "Bob St.John" said:

    >Jim Stuyck wrote:
    >> "The OS/2 Guy" wrote in message
    >>
    >>>This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    >>>anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    >>>
    >>>Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    >>>private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    >>>Information that was provided under the provision of
    >>>confidentiality and safekeeping.

    >> Seems to me that Bob St. John revealed "Chauvet" as a
    >> single example of the "enterprise customer" Nick/Larry/Tim/Mai,
    >> Letourneau and others have clamored for. You know, "name
    >> just one."

    >Nope ... not enterprise. "Tim" waffles between claiming he never bought
    >eComStation

    Cite?

    and claims he is in the database. He is also nuts about just >claims
    that "Tim Martin" is a personna, one of many, created by HUD >employee,
    Larry Chauvet. He has been outed on this several times.

    >So, I offer the double whammy .. a claim that while there is no "Tim
    >Martin" in the db .. there is a Chauvet. No claim as to first name or
    >even country of residence. Hardly a revealing claim if one accepts the
    >vast tribe of Chauvet claimed in "Tim Martin's" rants.

    >Even got the desired result from "ed", "Tim's" ghost of the future.

    Really? And what is that asshole?

    So far we've seen you proved to be a liar, and afraid to make a bet that I
    can prove it. Not to mention your either being so broke you could pay your
    annual taxes -- six different times, or being a con-man trying to avoid
    paying your just fees.

    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International

  8. Re: St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts

    Mike Ross wrote:

    > Six times in practically as many minutes? With different subjects?
    > Come on! That's just noise.

    Filter it or unsubscribe but you'll find me in the Linux and
    Microsoft newsgroups too. I don't want to miss one new
    face in this or any newsgroup.

  9. Re: St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts -- AS REQUESTED

    Jim Stuyck wrote:

    > Seems to me that Bob St. John revealed "Chauvet" as a
    > single example of the "enterprise customer" Nick/Larry/Tim/Mai,
    > Letourneau and others have clamored for. You know, "name
    > just one." What's the problem?
    >
    > By the way, I notice that "Warp City" still has several "shops"
    > under construction: Bee's, Vinny's and Chris's. Talk about "failed
    > products," those "shops" have been "under construction" for well
    > over a year, or is it two?
    >
    > And the vaunted chauvet.com's latest "news" is April, 2004.
    > Seems the "Chauvet's" have closed down, too. A far cry from the
    > "investment firm" of 60 or so "professionals" that was advertised
    > a few years ago. Where, oh where, did Kathy/Nick/Larry go?

    The Chauvet's are suffering with a housing problem.
    Larry lost his basement when the family hotel collapsed.

    Here is a picture when it was in better shape:
    http://www.greggolden.com/properties...nt/chauvet.jpg

    Google on "chauvet hotel arnold drive glen ellen" to find
    more on this.

    --
    "You've wasted literally a near decade of your life hanging out on
    some Usenet news group ragging on people who do things for OS/2.

  10. Re: St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts -- AS REQUESTED

    Erik Kooistra wrote:
    > Jim Stuyck wrote:
    >
    >> Seems to me that Bob St. John revealed "Chauvet" as a
    >> single example of the "enterprise customer" Nick/Larry/Tim/Mai,
    >> Letourneau and others have clamored for. You know, "name
    >> just one." What's the problem?
    >>
    >> By the way, I notice that "Warp City" still has several "shops"
    >> under construction: Bee's, Vinny's and Chris's. Talk about "failed
    >> products," those "shops" have been "under construction" for well
    >> over a year, or is it two?
    >>
    >> And the vaunted chauvet.com's latest "news" is April, 2004.

    Hmmm.

    The Chauvet Hotel located near SF Bay Area
    crumbled on March 19, 2004. Coincidence?

    --
    "You've wasted literally a near decade of your life hanging out on
    some Usenet news group ragging on people who do things for OS/2.
    One might have dismissed you back in the mid 90s as some sort of
    Microsoft FUD plant but now, in 2004, it's clear you're just some
    sad, pathetic lunatic with nothing better to do."
    -- Brad Wardell replying to "Tim Martin", the self-styled "OS2Guy".

  11. Re: St. John Has Exposed Data From Customer Accounts -- AS REQUESTED