Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info - OS2

This is a discussion on Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info - OS2 ; This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys: Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer. Information that was provided under the provision of ...

  1. Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info

    This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:

    Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    Information that was provided under the provision of
    confidentiality and safekeeping.

    This means your credit card information, personal data,
    including residence and/or billing information, date
    of birth, private telephone numbers and all other
    confidential information you provided to either entity
    as a requirement of a purchase is unsafe and apt
    to be revealed. It is a criminal act as stipulated in the
    account agreement of the consumer.

    If you have an account with Serenity or with Mensys
    you have every right to take legal action against
    these two entities, to immediately demand your
    private information be removed and to file a report
    with the State Attorney General of Texas against
    the business license of Serenity Systems aka
    Managed Systems as well as the European
    Consumer's Union against the business license
    of Mensys.

    No company or company official, no matter how
    'important' they perceive themselves to be, have
    the right to put your life and information in danger.
    Bob St. John has done just that and disseminated
    the information around the world.

  2. Re: Larry Caught Posting More Bull****

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    More insane lies.

    The eCS Guy

  3. Re: [FUD4] Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info

    He has not revealed anything of the sort, you terminal ****wit.

    > Information that was provided under the provision of
    > confidentiality and safekeeping.

    There is no requirement of confidentiality about releasing a name WITHOUT
    *any* other information. Saying that someone called "Chauvet" has
    registered a copy of eCS is not against any US consumer protection law
    (which wouldn't be difficult, considering how little data protection
    exists for US citizens). Merely mentioning a name would not be contrary
    to any EU data protection laws either: and our law is *very* swingeing
    and powerful: fancy paying a EUR250,000 penalty for contravention?

    Saying that *a* person named "Chauvet" is known to them reveals nothing
    more than saying that a Smith, or a Schmidt, or a Farber, or a Chang, or
    any other bloody surname has registered. Because there is NO WAY
    WHATSOEVER that this information can be tied in to any ONE particular
    individual.

    Unless, of course, you claim that there is only one person in the entire
    world called "Chauvet", and that you are him.

    Do you?

    --
    Brian {Hamilton Kelly} bhk@dsl.co.uk
    "Je n'ai fait celle-ci plus longue que parce que je n'ai pas eu

  4. Re: Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info

    Brian {Hamilton Kelly} wrote:
    > On Tuesday, in article <42d3baa4_2@news3.prserv.net>
    > OS2Guy@Gmail.com "The OS/2 Guy" wrote:
    >

    >>This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    >>anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    >>
    >>Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    >>private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.

    > He has not revealed anything of the sort, you terminal ****wit.

    Of course he has. Do you believe he is just lying and trying
    to imply that the only "Chauvet" associated with this newsgroup
    is "Larry Chauvet" thus, "Larry Chauvet" is the individual he
    is claiming purchased eCS? Can he provide proof that any
    "Chauvet" has purchased his product or is he lying, a trait
    he is known for?

    >>Information that was provided under the provision of
    >>confidentiality and safekeeping.

    > There is no requirement of confidentiality about releasing a name WITHOUT
    > *any* other information.

    Of course there is, especially when it is done to harm the person
    behind the name, i.e., "Larry Chauvet". That's what this is all
    about and we all know it. Boob has publicly declared a check
    of his records indicate no record for Tim Martin but there is a
    record for "Chauvet", whomever that is.

    >Saying that someone called "Chauvet" has
    > registered a copy of eCS is not against any US consumer protection law

    It is if someone called "Chauvet" has a record that Boob has
    access to. There is *no* record for Larry Chauvet ever purchasing
    eComStation but there are account records for "Chauvet" with
    Mensys.

    > (which wouldn't be difficult, considering how little data protection
    > exists for US citizens). Merely mentioning a name would not be contrary
    > to any EU data protection laws either: and our law is *very* swingeing
    > and powerful: fancy paying a EUR250,000 penalty for contravention?

    Ahhh but here in the U.S. it is against the law and every potential
    eComStation customer located in the U.S. needs to be aware
    of Boob's illegal action of revealing the name of a customer
    - WITHOUT that customer's express consent.

    Let's see if Europe buyers can keep eComStation alive because
    U.S. customers are going to be well-warned of Serenity's illegal
    actions and strongly urged to avoid establishing an account
    with Mensys.

    > Saying that *a* person named "Chauvet" is known to them reveals nothing
    > more than saying that a Smith, or a Schmidt, or a Farber, or a Chang, or
    > any other bloody surname has registered.

    Smith, Schmidt, Farber and Chang are not the subject of false
    and ridiculous lies posted to the OS/2 newsgroups. THAT's
    the difference here.

    Bob is lying of course but that lie is going to cost him and
    Mensys a lot of very bad publicity and many possible sales
    of eComStation.

    > Unless, of course, you claim that there is only one person in the entire
    > world called "Chauvet", and that you are him.
    >
    > Do you?

    Why would I do such a thing? Would you want me to lie
    just to make you happy?

  5. Re: Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >> He has not revealed anything of the sort, you terminal ****wit.

    > Of course he has. Do you believe he is just lying and trying
    > to imply that the only "Chauvet" associated with this newsgroup
    > is "Larry Chauvet" thus, "Larry Chauvet" is the individual he
    > is claiming purchased eCS? Can he provide proof that any
    > "Chauvet" has purchased his product or is he lying, a trait
    > he is known for?

    You think he is lying?

    > Of course there is, especially when it is done to harm the person
    > behind the name, i.e., "Larry Chauvet". That's what this is all
    > about and we all know it. Boob has publicly declared a check
    > of his records indicate no record for Tim Martin but there is a
    > record for "Chauvet", whomever that is.

    Ohh I don't think you are so uninterested in the identity, remember how
    the FBI and HUD were contacted because somebody suggested taking a
    picture at a post office box in San Francisco? FYI, I'm still waiting
    for the FBI to follow up on your two complaints about me.

    > It is if someone called "Chauvet" has a record that Boob has
    > access to. There is *no* record for Larry Chauvet ever purchasing
    > eComStation but there are account records for "Chauvet" with
    > Mensys.

    My what intimate knowledge you claim to have.

    > Ahhh but here in the U.S. it is against the law and every potential
    > eComStation customer located in the U.S. needs to be aware
    > of Boob's illegal action of revealing the name of a customer
    > - WITHOUT that customer's express consent.

    There was no personally identifiable information, you're the one who let
    the cat out of the bag. If you weren't so stupid you'd just have
    quietly ignored it instead of doing your usual rant.

    > Let's see if Europe buyers can keep eComStation alive because
    > U.S. customers are going to be well-warned of Serenity's illegal
    > actions and strongly urged to avoid establishing an account
    > with Mensys.

    My credit cards protects all my purchases, too bad you don't have a good
    enough credit rating to get one. What kind of "Dr." can't get
    themselves a credit card?

    > Smith, Schmidt, Farber and Chang are not the subject of false
    > and ridiculous lies posted to the OS/2 newsgroups. THAT's
    > the difference here.

    The difference is you don't know when to stay cool and instead show
    everybody that you really are Larry when people talk about contacting
    him or say the name appears on a list. Your frequent outbursts at
    exposing who you really are are all the proof a sane rational person
    needs. You really do feel threatened when people talk about Larry
    Chauvet, since you are him.

    > Bob is lying of course but that lie is going to cost him and
    > Mensys a lot of very bad publicity and many possible sales
    > of eComStation.

    According to you and your ilk it doesn't sale so no sales were cost.
    You aren't very bright.

  6. Re: Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Brian {Hamilton Kelly} wrote:
    >
    >> On Tuesday, in article <42d3baa4_2@news3.prserv.net>
    >> OS2Guy@Gmail.com "The OS/2 Guy" wrote:
    >>

    >>> This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    >>> anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    >>>
    >>> Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    >>> private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.

    >> He has not revealed anything of the sort, you terminal ****wit.

    > Of course he has. Do you believe he is just lying and trying
    > to imply that the only "Chauvet" associated with this newsgroup
    > is "Larry Chauvet" thus, "Larry Chauvet" is the individual he
    > is claiming purchased eCS? Can he provide proof that any
    > "Chauvet" has purchased his product or is he lying, a trait
    > he is known for?

    Actually, if you google the last time this exchange took place ... some
    time ago, I said the same thing. No "Tim Martin" but a Chauvet. Your
    reaction at that time was to say I was lying .. then to point out there
    were hundreds of thousands of Chauvet's around the world and it could
    have been any one of them. Again, taking both sides of your own argument.

    Now ... you figure it must refer to "Larry Chauvet". I guess Dan's
    outing of you as Larry Chauvet has worn you thin. Before .. it could
    have been any one of sooo many. Now it *must* be a reference to *the*
    one Chauvet.

    I have no intention of "outing" Larry Chauvet or any other Chauvet. If
    the Chauvets want a group purchase price, I'll work that out for them
    .... and it will be a well kept secret. Such a well kept secret that
    they may have already negotiated such a purchase and no one knows about
    it! Perhaps that's where you got your copy!

    If anyone has "outed" the poor Chauvets, it would be 'Tim Martin' and
    his windy listings of this Chauvet in this state who runs this business,
    and that Chauvet in the other state who runs this other business. If
    anyone is guilty of posting personal information about the Chauvets, it
    would be our own "Tim Martin".

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  7. Re: Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info

    Bob St.John wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> Brian {Hamilton Kelly} wrote:

    >>> He has not revealed anything of the sort, you terminal ****wit.

    >> Of course he has. Do you believe he is just lying and trying
    >> to imply that the only "Chauvet" associated with this newsgroup
    >> is "Larry Chauvet" thus, "Larry Chauvet" is the individual he
    >> is claiming purchased eCS? Can he provide proof that any
    >> "Chauvet" has purchased his product or is he lying, a trait
    >> he is known for?=

    > Actually, if you google the last time this exchange took place ... some
    > time ago, I said the same thing. No "Tim Martin" but a Chauvet. Your
    > reaction at that time was to say I was lying .. then to point out there
    > were hundreds of thousands of Chauvet's around the world and it could
    > have been any one of them. Again, taking both sides of your own argument.

    You are lying. No Chauvet has ever purchased eCS thus
    you have no record to check. Your claim is meant to harm
    another person and family and to do so you are willing to lie
    publicly and 'reveal' a customer's private information.

    If you want to destroy your eCS business why don't you
    just cut your own throat? You'd get far more sympathy.

    Your stupid act harms you, eComStation, Serenity and Mensys
    most of all. And it will come to haunt you each time Mensys
    loses a sale because of your personal stupidity.

    > Now ... you figure it must refer to "Larry Chauvet". I guess Dan's
    > outing of you as Larry Chauvet has worn you thin. Before .. it could
    > have been any one of sooo many. Now it *must* be a reference to *the*
    > one Chauvet.

    If it wasn't meant to harm Larry Chauvet then why did you claim
    a "Chauvet" has purchased eCS? No other "Chauvet" is mentioned
    in these OS/2 newsgroups. You certainly didn't say "Gates" or
    "Johnson" when you associated the records in the same sentence
    with my name.

    Who is "Dan"? And has he been able to tie my AT&T IP address
    to any other non-OS/2 Guy posting? If he could do that he might
    have some credibility. What he is doing is publicly libeling an
    innocent individual.

    I am vocal about this, not because I know Larry Chauvet (I do not)
    but because I would be vocal about this no matter whose reputation
    and livelihood you set out to harm and destroy. Your act is and will
    remain despicable. You might save some face if you publicly
    apologized but you would never do that. Your ego is so inflated
    and off the ground that you can't smell your own ****. And your
    attempt to smear another person is downright ****. I'm going to
    make sure you eat that **** as well as your distributor, Mensys.

    > I have no intention of "outing" Larry Chauvet or any other Chauvet. If
    > the Chauvets want a group purchase price, I'll work that out for them
    > ... and it will be a well kept secret. Such a well kept secret that
    > they may have already negotiated such a purchase and no one knows about
    > it! Perhaps that's where you got your copy!

    And I have no intention of letting up on your criminal act of
    revealing private customer information, even if it isn't a real
    customer. It's the idea that you would go to extreme vicious
    lengths to harm an innocent family or individual.

    With that truth so evident it is unlikely many will want to
    do legitimate business with you. And the nice thing about it?
    You **** on yourself.

    > If anyone has "outed" the poor Chauvets, it would be 'Tim Martin' and
    > his windy listings of this Chauvet in this state who runs this business,
    > and that Chauvet in the other state who runs this other business. If
    > anyone is guilty of posting personal information about the Chauvets, it
    > would be our own "Tim Martin".

    Any and all information I have ever posted about my employer and
    his family is public knowledge. As you say it can be easily found
    on the web. What can't be found is what you claim is on your 'records'
    and that would be the name of "Chauvet". No such record exists.

    The private information you have revealed is not public knowledge
    and you want people to believe it is true to harm innocent people.

    Any person who doubted your 'sleeze bucket' reputation before
    now can't ignore it. I'm gonna shove down their throats every time
    they beg me to back off. If you would stoop to this level to harm
    an innocent family or person with fake information presented
    as valid, there is no limit to what you do to a real eCS consumer
    who dared tell the truth about your piss-poor product.

    You dug your own hole on this one, Boob.

    Mensys sure as hell can't be happy with their association
    with you today, especially knowing public alerts are
    going out in every newsgroup possible about your hateful
    crime. And I'm going to make sure Mensys continues to
    be reminded of their sad and sorry association with you
    and eComstation.

    I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your mistake
    and how much easier it has now made my job to
    expose you for what you really are.

    As you are so fond of crowing: thank you for this
    marketing moment.

  8. Re: Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info [FUD4]

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > You are lying. No Chauvet has ever purchased eCS thus
    > you have no record to check.

    > I am vocal about this, not because I know Larry Chauvet (I do not)

    So, if you don't know Larry Chauvet, how do you know he didn't buy eCS?
    Heck, how do you even know that no Chauvet purchased eCS? Did you call
    them all to find out?

  9. FUD4 Re: Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > You are lying. No Chauvet has ever purchased eCS thus
    > you have no record to check.

    Prove it.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  10. "Tim Martin" Finally Admits To Being Larry Chauvet!!!!!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > You are lying. No Chauvet has ever purchased eCS thus
    > you have no record to check.

    How could you *possibly* know this, "Tim"? Did you call all of the
    1000s of Chauvets and ask them?

    Of course not. You are in full on panic mode now, because this piece
    of evidence proves that there is no "Tim Martin".

    Admit it Larry - you ****ed up royally with the above post.

    The eCS Guy

  11. Larry Chauvet Admits To Being "Tim Martin"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > You are lying. No Chauvet has ever purchased eCS thus
    > you have no record to check.

    How could you *possibly* know this, "Tim"? Did you call all of the
    1000s of Chauvets and ask them?

    Of course not. You are in full on panic mode now, because this piece
    of evidence proves that there is no "Tim Martin".

    Admit it Larry - you ****ed up royally with the above post.

    Here, let me throw YOUR OWN WORDS right back in your face:

    "I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your mistake
    and how much easier it has now made my job to
    expose you for what you really are."

    The eCS Guy

  12. Larry Chauvet Admits To Being "Tim Martin"!!!!1!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > You are lying. No Chauvet has ever purchased eCS thus
    > you have no record to check.

    How could you *possibly* know this, "Tim"? Did you call all of the
    1000s of Chauvets and ask them?

    Of course not. You are in full on panic mode now, because this piece
    of evidence proves that there is no "Tim Martin".

    Admit it Larry - you ****ed up royally with the above post.

    Here, let me throw YOUR OWN WORDS right back in your face:

    "I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your mistake
    and how much easier it has now made my job to
    expose you for what you really are."

    The eCS Guy

  13. Re: Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info

    In article <42d5f822_1@news3.prserv.net>,
    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Who is "Dan"? And has he been able to tie my AT&T IP address
    > to any other non-OS/2 Guy posting? If he could do that he might
    > have some credibility. What he is doing is publicly libeling an
    > innocent individual.

    You know very well who "Dan" is, Larry. I'm the one who Googled up
    all of the publicly available info that proves you are a fraud. I have
    proved that you post from your job at HUD using various sock puppet
    names. I proved that you were "Lisa Greene" BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY
    SIGNED A POST FROM "LISA" AS "TIM MARTIN", you raving dumb ass!

    I will continue to post this info until your public breakdown is
    complete - and from the looks of things, it's pretty close now!!!!!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Eat **** and die, Larry!!!!

    Dan

  14. Re: Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info

[...]

  15. Re: Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info

[...]

  16. Re: Serenity Caught Posting Customer Private Info

    Erik Kooistra wrote:

    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> You are lying. No Chauvet has ever purchased eCS

    > Are you sure? Did you ask them all?
    >
    > According to you own info there are so many Chauvet's!
    >
    > Did you ask
    > Alain Chauvet, Alban Chauvet, Albert Chauvet (Sr.), Alex Chauvet,
    > Alexis Chauvet, Alon Chauvet, Andre Chauvet, Anita Chauvet,
    > Antony Chauvet, Aristide Chauvet, Arlene Chauvet, Audrey A. Chauvet,
    > Aurelie Chauvet, Benoît Chauvet, Bernard Chauvet, Bertrand Chauvet,
    > Bruno Chauvet, Cedric C. Chauvet, Cedric Chauvet, Celine Chauvet,
    > Chantal Chauvet, Chris Chauvet, Christian Chauvet, Christophe Chauvet,
    > Clair-Yves Chauvet, Cristina Chauvet, Daniel Chauvet, Denis Chauvet,
    > Denise Chauvet, Diego Ernesto Malpica Chauvet, Dominique Chauvet,
    > Doris Chauvet, Emilie Chauvet, Emmanuel Chauvet, Emmanuelle Chauvet,
    > Eric Chauvet (Dr), Eric M. Chauvet, Etienne Alon Chauvet,
    > Fabienne Chauvet, Florence Chauvet, Francis Chauvet, Francois Chauvet,
    > Francoise Chauvet, George Chauvet, Georges Chauvet, Gerard Chauvet,
    > Gilbert Chauvet, Gilbert Chauvet, Gina Chauvet, Gloria Chauvet,
    > Griselle Chauvet, Guillaume Chauvet, Hannah L. Chauvet, Helen Chauvet,
    > Henri Chauvet, Herve Chauvet Jacqueline Chauvet, Jacques Pierre Chauvet,
    > Janey Chauvet, Jean Chauvet, Jean-Christophe Chauvet, Jean-Claude
    > Chauvet,
    > Jean-Daniel Chauvet, Jean-Jacques Chauvet, Jean-Luc Chauvet,
    > Jean-Marc Chauvet, Jean-Marie Chauvet, Jean-Max Chauvet,
    > Jean-Michel Chauvet, Jean-Pascal Chauvet, Jean-Philippe Chauvet,
    > Jean-Pierre Chauvet, Jerome Christophe Chauvet, Joel Chauvet,
    > Johan Chauvet, John Chauvet, Julien Chauvet, Julius Chauvet,
    > Larry Albert Chauvet III, Larry Albert Chauvet, Larry Aleigh Chauvet,
    > Larry Alon Chauvet, Larry Altaire Chauvet, Larry Avion Chauvet,
    > Laura Chauvet, Laurence Chauvet, Laurent Chauvet, Louis Chauvet,
    > Ludivine Chauvet, Ludovic Chauvet, Luis Alcocer Chauvet, Maggie Chauvet,
    > Marcelle Chauvet, Marcelo Chauvet, Marianne Chauvet, Marina Chauvet,
    > Marisa Chauvet, Mark Chauvet, Mathieu Chauvet, Matthias Chauvet,
    > Max Chauvet, Michael Paul Chauvet, Michel Chauvet, Mikael Chauvet,
    > Muriel Chauvet, Neiddy Chauvet, Nicolas Chauvet, Nicolas D. Chauvet,
    > Nicole Chauvet, Pascal Chauvet, Pato Chauvet, Patrice Chauvet,
    > Patrick Chauvet, Paul Chauvet, Paul-Jean Chauvet, Paule-Marie Chauvet,
    > Pete Chauvet, Phil Chauvet, Philip Chauvet, Philip R. Chauvet,
    > Philippe Chauvet, Pierre Chauvet, Pierre-Louis Chauvet, Pilar Chauvet,
    > Remi Chauvet, Renaud Chauvet, Reynald Chauvet, Richard F. Chauvet
    > Robert Chauvet, Roland George Chauvet, Rosalie Chauvet, Sandrine Chauvet,
    > Scott Chauvet, Sharon Chauvet, Simon Chauvet, Stephane Chauvet,
    > Suzanne Chauvet, Sylvain Chauvet, Thibault Chauvet, Thierry Chauvet,
    > Thomas Chauvet, Victor Schwartau Chauvet, Violaine Chauvet and Yves
    > Chauvet
    >
    > all if they bought eCS some years back?
    >

    > Erik

    The only one he could have asked is himself, which is

    Larry Albert Chauvet III, Sausalito, California
    - Email: Laris.Albert@Chauvet.com

    The eCS Guy

  17. Re: Larry Chauvet Admits To Being "Tim Martin"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    In article <42d6495b$0$90584$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > > You are lying. No Chauvet has ever purchased eCS thus
    > > you have no record to check.

    > How could you *possibly* know this, "Tim"? Did you call all of the
    > 1000s of Chauvets and ask them?

    Actually, for once, his delusions and lies actually fit together.
    Remember, he has claimed before that only something like six copies of
    eCS have been sold. Since there are that many people on these
    newsgroups that have it, that would account for, by his logic, all
    copies, and so there are no copies left for any Chauvet to have
    purchased.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  18. Re: Larry Chauvet Admits To Being "Tim Martin"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tim Smith wrote:
    > In article <42d6495b$0$90584$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    > The eCS Guy wrote:
    >
    >>>You are lying. No Chauvet has ever purchased eCS thus
    >>>you have no record to check.

    >>How could you *possibly* know this, "Tim"? Did you call all of the
    >>1000s of Chauvets and ask them?

    > Actually, for once, his delusions and lies actually fit together.
    > Remember, he has claimed before that only something like six copies of
    > eCS have been sold. Since there are that many people on these
    > newsgroups that have it, that would account for, by his logic, all
    > copies, and so there are no copies left for any Chauvet to have
    > purchased.

    Unless, like "The Boob", who lied publicly and claimed otherwise
    hoping to scare up that elusive seventh sale.

    Didn't happen.