Serenity/Mensys Reveal Consumer's Private Info - OS2

This is a discussion on Serenity/Mensys Reveal Consumer's Private Info - OS2 ; This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys: Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer. Information that was provided under the provision of ...

  1. Serenity/Mensys Reveal Consumer's Private Info

    This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:

    Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    Information that was provided under the provision of
    confidentiality and safekeeping.

    This means your credit card information, personal data,
    including residence and/or billing information, date
    of birth, private telephone numbers and all other
    confidential information you provided to either entity
    as a requirement of a purchase is unsafe and apt
    to be revealed. It is a criminal act as stipulated in the
    account agreement of the consumer.

    If you have an account with Serenity or with Mensys
    you have every right to take legal action against
    these two entities, to immediately demand your
    private information be removed and to file a report
    with the State Attorney General of Texas against
    the business license of Serenity Systems aka
    Managed Systems as well as the European
    Consumer's Union against the business license
    of Mensys.

    No company or company official, no matter how
    'important' they perceive themselves to be, have
    the right to put your life and information in danger.
    Bob St. John has done just that and disseminated
    the information around the world.

  2. Re: Serenity/Mensys Reveal That "Tim Martin" does not exist!!!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    > anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:
    >
    > Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    > private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    > Information that was provided under the provision of
    > confidentiality and safekeeping.

    Here we have Larry freaking out because Bob confirmed that there is no
    registered user called "Tim Martin", but there is a registered user Chauvet!

    Bob, you need to look again and confirm whether that is Larry Chauvet -
    as we all know that it is.

    Dance Larry, Dance! Spin Larry, Spin!

    The eCS Guy

  3. Re:[FUD4] Serenity/Mensys Reveal That "Tim Martin" does not exist!!!

    On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:12:01 UTC, The eCS Guy
    wrote:

    ->
    -> Here we have Larry freaking out because Bob confirmed that there is no
    -> registered user called "Tim Martin", but there is a registered user Chauvet!
    ->
    -> Bob, you need to look again and confirm whether that is Larry Chauvet -
    -> as we all know that it is.
    ->
    -> Dance Larry, Dance! Spin Larry, Spin!
    ->

    So larry chauvet finally admits he's just the mentally defective HUD
    employee that has nothing to doall day but pollute these Usenet
    groups. Maybe now he'll finally get the help he needs.

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.os2voice.org