A favor please - OS2

This is a discussion on A favor please - OS2 ; I would respectfully ask that the legitimate subscribers to this group refrain from replying to the "rants". I currently have 69 filtered items out of 184, and I would hate to have to start adding others to my twit filter ...

  1. A favor please

    I would respectfully ask that the legitimate subscribers to this group
    refrain from replying to the "rants". I currently have 69 filtered
    items out of 184, and I would hate to have to start adding others to my
    twit filter because all they do is reply to items which are of no value
    to anyone.
    --
    Chuck McKinnis
    mckinnis@sandia.net

  2. Re: A favor please

    On 11.07.05 19:36, Chuck McKinnis wrote:

    > I would respectfully ask that the legitimate subscribers to this
    > group refrain from replying to the "rants". I currently have 69
    > filtered items out of 184, and I would hate to have to start adding
    > others to my twit filter because all they do is reply to items which
    > are of no value to anyone.

    Chuck, I suggest to contact Bob and Herbert per private mail. Guys,
    that are new to the scene, should be warned enough with a link to the
    TM FAQ instead of any further replies. (Just post the link -- nothing
    more.)

    --
    Andreas Schnellbacher

  3. Re: A favor please

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:36:23 UTC, "Chuck McKinnis"
    wrote:

    > I currently have 69 filtered
    > items out of 184, and I would hate to have to start adding others to my
    > twit filter because all they do is reply to items which are of no value
    > to anyone.

    You must be missing some. I have 149 filtered out of 190.

    --
    John Varela
    (Trade "OLD" lamps for "NEW" for email.)

+ Reply to Thread