Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly... - OS2

This is a discussion on Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly... - OS2 ; Former online vendors of eComStation, Q-systems and Prism Data Works (formerly Indelible Blue), dropped the product within weeks after receiving product complaints and demands for full refunds. Prism Data Works, a new company arising from the former and quite honorable ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

  1. Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    Former online vendors of eComStation, Q-systems and Prism
    Data Works (formerly Indelible Blue), dropped the product
    within weeks after receiving product complaints and demands
    for full refunds. Prism Data Works, a new company arising from
    the former and quite honorable ashes of "Indelible Blue", were
    trying hard to established a reliable "seller's" reputation but their
    association with Serenity and the piss-poor eCS product caused
    them adverse publicity. Prism Data Works went out of business.

    Q-Systems, OTOH, did not walk away from eComStation quietly.

    They were so angry at being duped by Serenity they issued
    a very formal and widely circulated press release which appeared
    on hundreds of computer-related web sites. The very first
    sentence blasted Serenity and alerted the reader about
    eComStation. *"Q-Systems will no longer participate in any
    activity related to the eComStation line of products by
    Serenity Systems International . . ." *

    No matter how many "Previews" "Betas" and "Refreshes"
    Serenity tries to pawn off, the OS/2 community see right
    through the scam.

  2. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly... [FUD4]

    On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:48:06 -0400, The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Former online vendors of eComStation, Q-systems and Prism Data Works
    > (formerly Indelible Blue), dropped the product within weeks after
    > receiving product complaints and demands for full refunds. Prism Data
    > Works, a new company arising from the former and quite honorable ashes of
    > "Indelible Blue", were trying hard to established a reliable "seller's"
    > reputation but their association with Serenity and the piss-poor eCS
    > product caused them adverse publicity. Prism Data Works went out of
    > business.
    >
    > Q-Systems, OTOH, did not walk away from eComStation quietly.
    >
    > They were so angry at being duped by Serenity they issued a very formal
    > and widely circulated press release which appeared on hundreds of
    > computer-related web sites. The very first sentence blasted Serenity and
    > alerted the reader about eComStation. *"Q-Systems will no longer
    > participate in any activity related to the eComStation line of products
    > by Serenity Systems International . . ." *
    >
    > No matter how many "Previews" "Betas" and "Refreshes" Serenity tries to
    > pawn off, the OS/2 community see right through the scam.

    NOT the way the actual press release goes.

    There was praise for the product and Bob St. John, whose work has
    continued to bring customers to OS/2.

    The paragraph you Dowded above continues with "In particular, we are no
    longer distributors of eComStation in Mexico. We most sincerely hope that
    SSI's eComStation will continue the path of non-trivial developments and
    great software achievements"

    So, it would appear that they were moving on from OS/2 in general, not
    eComstation, else why transition to FreeBSD.

  3. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    In article ,
    Kevin K wrote:

    > So, it would appear that they were moving on from OS/2 in general, not
    > eComstation, else why transition to FreeBSD.

    Indeed. Since EVERYONE that ever had anything to do with OS/2 -
    including IBM - is moving on from OS/2 to *nix (Linux/BSD/whatever) you
    have to wonder why Larry continues his insane rants against the one
    company that IS moving forward with OS/2!

    Dan

  4. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    Kevin K wrote:
    > On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:48:06 -0400, The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >>Former online vendors of eComStation, Q-systems and Prism Data Works
    >>(formerly Indelible Blue), dropped the product within weeks after
    >>receiving product complaints and demands for full refunds. Prism Data
    >>Works, a new company arising from the former and quite honorable ashes of
    >>"Indelible Blue", were trying hard to established a reliable "seller's"
    >>reputation but their association with Serenity and the piss-poor eCS
    >>product caused them adverse publicity. Prism Data Works went out of
    >>business.
    >>
    >>Q-Systems, OTOH, did not walk away from eComStation quietly.
    >>
    >>They were so angry at being duped by Serenity they issued a very formal
    >>and widely circulated press release which appeared on hundreds of
    >>computer-related web sites. The very first sentence blasted Serenity and
    >>alerted the reader about eComStation. *"Q-Systems will no longer
    >>participate in any activity related to the eComStation line of products
    >>by Serenity Systems International . . ." *
    >>
    >>No matter how many "Previews" "Betas" and "Refreshes" Serenity tries to
    >>pawn off, the OS/2 community see right through the scam.

    > NOT the way the actual press release goes.

    Yes, thats what the press release says.

    > There was praise for the product and Bob St. John, whose work has
    > continued to bring customers to OS/2.

    No. Those were Boob's words and and the public interpretation
    he made trying to save face. The bottom line here is Q-Systems
    dropped the eCS product like a hot potato when they realized
    it was a piece of crap and would result in harm to their own
    vendor reputation.

    > The paragraph you Dowded above continues with "In particular, we are no
    > longer distributors of eComStation in Mexico. We most sincerely hope that
    > SSI's eComStation will continue the path of non-trivial developments and
    > great software achievements"

    Read it/Write it any way you want but it won't change the reality
    of the facts: Q-Systems dropped the eCS product like a hot
    potato when they realized it was a piece of crap and would
    result in harm to their own vendor reputation.

    > So, it would appear that they were moving on from OS/2 in general, not
    > eComstation, else why transition to FreeBSD.

    And the basis of war with Iraq was "Weapons of Mass
    Destruction". Like GW Bush, you live in your own world.
    We all know that Q-Systems dropped the eCS product
    when they could have easily continued to sell it. Is
    Q-Systems selling eCS today? Answer? No.

    You've ignored Data Prism Works (aka Indelible Blue).
    Another company who 'went under' because of their
    association with ecomstation.

    Today eComStation is relegated to a little tiny vendor
    with a 'not so hot' online selling reputation positioned
    outside of U.S. Consumer laws in the faraway land of
    "The Netherlands".

    eCS is a dead and nefarious product.

  5. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    In , on 07/10/2005
    at 03:04 PM, Kevin K said:

    >On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:48:06 -0400, The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    >> Former online vendors of eComStation, Q-systems and Prism Data Works
    >> (formerly Indelible Blue), dropped the product within weeks after
    >> receiving product complaints and demands for full refunds. Prism Data
    >> Works, a new company arising from the former and quite honorable ashes of
    >> "Indelible Blue", were trying hard to established a reliable "seller's"
    >> reputation but their association with Serenity and the piss-poor eCS
    >> product caused them adverse publicity. Prism Data Works went out of
    >> business.
    >>
    >> Q-Systems, OTOH, did not walk away from eComStation quietly.
    >>
    >> They were so angry at being duped by Serenity they issued a very formal
    >> and widely circulated press release which appeared on hundreds of
    >> computer-related web sites. The very first sentence blasted Serenity and
    >> alerted the reader about eComStation. *"Q-Systems will no longer
    >> participate in any activity related to the eComStation line of products
    >> by Serenity Systems International . . ." *
    >>
    >> No matter how many "Previews" "Betas" and "Refreshes" Serenity tries to
    >> pawn off, the OS/2 community see right through the scam.

    >NOT the way the actual press release goes.

    >There was praise for the product and Bob St. John, whose work has
    >continued to bring customers to OS/2.

    No one in the media -- who does not have a vested interest in ecs or an
    agenda against IBM has ever praised ecs. In fact, I dare you to find one
    single objective media report anywhere praising ecs by someone who tested
    it.

    >The paragraph you Dowded above continues with "In particular, we are no
    >longer distributors of eComStation in Mexico. We most sincerely hope
    >that SSI's eComStation will continue the path of non-trivial developments
    >and great software achievements"

    >So, it would appear that they were moving on from OS/2 in general, not
    >eComstation, else why transition to FreeBSD.

  6. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly... [FUD4]

    On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:21:36 -0400, The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Kevin K wrote:
    >> [quoted text muted]

    > Yes, thats what the press release says.
    >
    >> [quoted text muted]

    > No. Those were Boob's words and and the public interpretation he made
    > trying to save face. The bottom line here is Q-Systems dropped the eCS
    > product like a hot potato when they realized it was a piece of crap and
    > would result in harm to their own vendor reputation.

    So your claim is that Serinity wrote the press release of Q-Systems?

  7. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    Kevin K wrote:
    > On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:21:36 -0400, The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >>Kevin K wrote:
    >>
    >>>[quoted text muted]

    >>Yes, thats what the press release says.
    >>

    >>>[quoted text muted]

    >>No. Those were Boob's words and and the public interpretation he made
    >>trying to save face. The bottom line here is Q-Systems dropped the eCS
    >>product like a hot potato when they realized it was a piece of crap and
    >>would result in harm to their own vendor reputation.
    >>

    > So your claim is that Serinity wrote the press release of Q-Systems?

    My claim is Q-Systems dropped the eCS like a hot potato
    when they realized it was a piece of crap and being associated
    with it in any way, shape or form would harm their own company
    reputation.

    If Serenity or anyone else wanted to challenge that claim
    inside a courtroom I would be more than happy to meet
    them there.

    Today, eCS is distributed outside the U.S. borders for a
    reason: to avoid U.S. Consumer Protection laws.

  8. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > My claim is Q-Systems dropped the eCS like a hot potato
    > when they realized it was a piece of crap and being associated
    > with it in any way, shape or form would harm their own company
    > reputation.
    >
    > If Serenity or anyone else wanted to challenge that claim
    > inside a courtroom I would be more than happy to meet
    > them there.
    >
    > Today, eCS is distributed outside the U.S. borders for a
    > reason: to avoid U.S. Consumer Protection laws.

    Great. Provide bona fide information so you can be served.
    btw .. the nice words about eComStation remain on Q Systems web site
    http://q-systemsonline.com/products.html

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  9. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    Bob St.John wrote:

    > Great. Provide bona fide information so you can be served.
    > btw .. the nice words about eComStation remain on Q Systems web site
    > http://q-systemsonline.com/products.html

    Now Bob, don't go confusing Larry with actual facts!

    The eCS Guy

  10. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    Bob St.John wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >> My claim is Q-Systems dropped the eCS like a hot potato
    >> when they realized it was a piece of crap and being associated
    >> with it in any way, shape or form would harm their own company
    >> reputation.
    >>
    >> If Serenity or anyone else wanted to challenge that claim
    >> inside a courtroom I would be more than happy to meet
    >> them there.
    >>
    >> Today, eCS is distributed outside the U.S. borders for a
    >> reason: to avoid U.S. Consumer Protection laws.

    > Great. Provide bona fide information so you can be served.
    > btw .. the nice words about eComStation remain on Q Systems web site
    > http://q-systemsonline.com/products.html

    Check your eComStation records. Everything is there.
    I look forward to seeing your sorry old ass brought before a
    jury of your peers. You can explain to them why you had
    'no problem' and sanctioned Mensys false advertising/selling
    eComStation as "Warp 5". Miss Gartner *wants* to testify.

    Where is Loonytoons Cheung? Let's make sure he appears too.

    Q-Systems dropped eCS just after Prism Data Works did and
    they did so because of the poor eCS product.

    You distribute eCS outside the borders of the U.S. to avoid
    U.S. Consumer Protection laws.

  11. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Check your eComStation records. Everything is there.
    > I look forward to seeing your sorry old ass brought before a
    > jury of your peers.

    Sure you do, Larry. The only problem with that is you would have to
    appear as Larry Chauvet, not "Tim Martin", or "Lisa Green", or "Meng
    Tianmu", or "Truman".

    Bob, take this lying jackass to court!

    The eCS Guy

  12. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    In <42d1b9d5$0$24838$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/10/2005
    at 07:11 PM, "Bob St.John" said:

    >The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >> My claim is Q-Systems dropped the eCS like a hot potato
    >> when they realized it was a piece of crap and being associated
    >> with it in any way, shape or form would harm their own company
    >> reputation.
    >>
    >> If Serenity or anyone else wanted to challenge that claim
    >> inside a courtroom I would be more than happy to meet
    >> them there.
    >>
    >> Today, eCS is distributed outside the U.S. borders for a
    >> reason: to avoid U.S. Consumer Protection laws.

    >Great. Provide bona fide information so you can be served.

    Served with what booby? You have the money to consistently pay your
    annual bushiness taxes, much less sue someone. -- Of course you have the
    money, and just be a con-man trying to screw the state from hat you owe.

    Now are you going to sue me too? Wait to you see what I do with a
    subpoena and discovery, ya bozo.

    >btw .. the nice words about eComStation remain on Q Systems web site
    >http://q-systemsonline.com/products.html

    No objective observer ever said anything nice about ecs or you.

    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International

  13. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In <42d1b9d5$0$24838$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/10/2005
    > at 07:11 PM, "Bob St.John" said:
    >
    >>The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>

    >>>My claim is Q-Systems dropped the eCS like a hot potato
    >>>when they realized it was a piece of crap and being associated
    >>>with it in any way, shape or form would harm their own company
    >>>reputation.
    >>>
    >>>If Serenity or anyone else wanted to challenge that claim
    >>>inside a courtroom I would be more than happy to meet
    >>>them there.
    >>>
    >>>Today, eCS is distributed outside the U.S. borders for a
    >>>reason: to avoid U.S. Consumer Protection laws.

    >>Great. Provide bona fide information so you can be served.

    > Served with what booby? You haven't the money to consistently pay your
    > annual bushiness taxes, much less sue someone. -- Of course you have the
    > money, and just be a con-man trying to screw the state from hat you owe.

    He has all the 'bona fide' information he needs. I'm clearly
    registered at eComStation.com as well as with Mensys.

    He knows I live in Santa Barbara where several others
    in this newsgroup have reported finding me in City voting
    records, title/deed records and business license records.
    My picture has been in the paper many times, my dogs
    participate in dog shows and have won ribbons (one of
    those group photos is on the web!), my picture appears
    in two surfing books (that I know of) and two newsgroup
    fans have even left "hello Tim" messages in my home
    mailbox.

    So this claim that he needs more information to file suit
    is another scam, another sham, another flim-flam. To
    those newbies who don't know his history, who came
    to these newsgroups late in the game and whine 'show
    me' are still dubious. But Boob knows full well every
    statement I've made publicly is well documented.

    I've called his bluff many times. He couldn't afford to
    go to court, plain and simple.

    > Now are you going to sue me too? Wait to you see what I do with a
    > subpoena and discovery, ya bozo.

    What he can do is put up a brave front, claim he can't find anyone
    to sue, and hope his followers believe him.

    >>btw .. the nice words about eComStation remain on Q Systems web site
    >>http://q-systemsonline.com/products.html

    > No objective observer ever said anything nice about ecs or you.

    Every objective observer has ignored eComStation - just
    like every Enterprise customer has done.

  14. FUD4 Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Bob St.John wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>

    >>> My claim is Q-Systems dropped the eCS like a hot potato
    >>> when they realized it was a piece of crap and being associated
    >>> with it in any way, shape or form would harm their own company
    >>> reputation.
    >>>
    >>> If Serenity or anyone else wanted to challenge that claim
    >>> inside a courtroom I would be more than happy to meet
    >>> them there.
    >>>
    >>> Today, eCS is distributed outside the U.S. borders for a
    >>> reason: to avoid U.S. Consumer Protection laws.

    >> Great. Provide bona fide information so you can be served.
    >> btw .. the nice words about eComStation remain on Q Systems web site
    >> http://q-systemsonline.com/products.html

    > Check your eComStation records. Everything is there.

    This is the sort of nonresponse I expected. Sort of like turning a light
    on in the kitchen and seeing something scurry to obscurity. I'll say
    again ... not much point in taking any action against "Tim Martin" for
    two reasons. First, there is no "Tim Martin", no more than any number of
    sock puppets.

    Second, the challenge showing any damage done by "Tim Martin". While
    there have been legitimate postings from people saying that "Tim Martin"
    played some role in their decision to purchase eComStation (winner of
    three Best Commercial Product of the Year awards by the OS/2 World
    readers' poll) .. I have never had anyone indicate that they chose not
    to buy because of "Tim Martin" .. .unless you count some posters who
    were exposed as sock puppets .. probably were one or two of those. iirc
    ... Meng or Mai, perhaps.

    "Tim Martin" continues, year after year, to scurry under rocks whenever
    it is suggested he provide contact information.. "Tim Martin" never
    steps forward at an OS/2 even, even the Warpstock in San Francisco
    (which also benefitted from SSI's generous patronage)

    OTOH, my contact information and that of the company are available.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  15. FUD4 Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >> Check your eComStation records. Everything is there.
    >> I look forward to seeing your sorry old ass brought before a
    >> jury of your peers.

    > Sure you do, Larry. The only problem with that is you would have to
    > appear as Larry Chauvet, not "Tim Martin", or "Lisa Green", or "Meng
    > Tianmu", or "Truman".

    Years ago he made this claim and a check of the records produced no "Tim
    Martin" ... but there was a Chauvet. But .. that is such a common name,
    as Larry tends to point out.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  16. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    Bob St.John wrote:

    > This is the sort of nonresponse I expected. Sort of like turning a light
    > on in the kitchen and seeing something scurry to obscurity. I'll say
    > again ... not much point in taking any action against "Tim Martin" for
    > two reasons. First, there is no "Tim Martin", no more than any number of
    > sock puppets.
    >
    > Second, the challenge showing any damage done by "Tim Martin". While
    > there have been legitimate postings from people saying that "Tim Martin"
    > played some role in their decision to purchase eComStation (winner of
    > three Best Commercial Product of the Year awards by the OS/2 World
    > readers' poll) .. I have never had anyone indicate that they chose not
    > to buy because of "Tim Martin" .. .unless you count some posters who
    > were exposed as sock puppets .. probably were one or two of those. iirc
    > .. Meng or Mai, perhaps.
    >
    > "Tim Martin" continues, year after year, to scurry under rocks whenever
    > it is suggested he provide contact information.. "Tim Martin" never
    > steps forward at an OS/2 even, even the Warpstock in San Francisco
    > (which also benefitted from SSI's generous patronage)
    >
    > OTOH, my contact information and that of the company are available.

    As noted in my previous response to "The Boob's" public threat of legal
    action, I stated unequivocally that "The Boob" would cower and bluster
    and never follow-through, and he has done so admirably. He begins his
    bluster with "This is the sort of nonresponse I expected... " followed
    by the usual claim, "...there is no "Tim Martin"...

    The claim is as ridiculous as "The Boob's" claim that he had no problem
    with Mensys falsely advertising eComStation as "Warp 5". This type of
    denial has become a staple of "The Boob's" canned responses. George W.
    Bush uses the same double-speak tactic which is why his current job
    performance rating is in the gutter.

    "The Boob" goes on to claim I've inflicted no damage on the sales of
    eComStation, thus, no legal basis to file a lawsuit against me. If there
    is no basis to file suit then what was all the blustering about in his
    claim that he was going to sue me?

    Answer: His own self-inflicted public humiliation. His own
    self-inflicted public embarrassment. (He can't sue me guys because ...
    well dammit ... everything I have reported is the truth and he knows
    he'd lose what's left of his penny-ante retirement.)

    "The Boob" ends his cowering post by repeating his claim that I do not
    exist because I refuse to post my personal information in this public
    forum for the world to use as they see fit. Duh...

    My personal information is clearly available from those vendors who
    accept my online payments and can be obtained by anyone with a legal
    claim to do so. I suggest the most relevant vendor would be AT&T, with
    whom I have held an account for more than a decade. "The Boob" and
    anyone else (for that matter) may obtain that information with a legal
    request of AT&T.

    In short, "The Boob" is confirming all of my public claims aimed at the
    failure of eComStation and the illegal and false marketing claims as
    well as the scam being perpetuated by those promoting, selling and
    distributing it.

    Thank you Boob. My work to expose the truth about eComStation and
    Serenity aka Managed Systems will continue unabated and with renewed
    confidence.

  17. Serenity Admits: Private Customer Information Revealed ...

    Bob St.John wrote:

    > Years ago he made this claim and a check of the records produced no "Tim
    > Martin" ... but there was a Chauvet. But .. that is such a common name,
    > as Larry tends to point out.

    I jump with glee when you pull a boner like this. I have no idea
    which member(s) of the "Chauvet" family has record(s) with your
    company and I hope whomever he/she/they are, they take
    note of the criminal and civil crime you have just committed
    by disclosing in a public forum their consumer information. As
    far as I know you could just be making it up but that isn't your
    intent here - obviously you are intent on exposing the personal information
    of a private consumer who may have done business with Serenity
    and/or Mensys at sometime in the past and possibly the present.
    Did you wish to reveal more information from your records regarding
    the particular customer or have you realized the grievous mistake
    (and not to mention criminal act which can now be lodged against
    your business license, if you have one) you have publicly made?

    Under all vendor privacy agreements/contracts, the vendor makes
    it clear as prescribed by law that private information provided during the
    purchase of an item will be held in confidence and will not be shared
    unless so directed by a Court of Law.

    You've now given me another fine nail to push into the coffin of
    eComStation/Serenity/Mensys and to trumpet with grand glee loudly
    and repeatedly that such an agreement entered into with Serenity
    (or Mensys for that matter, if that's where you are claiming to have
    obtained the consumer's last name - is that your contention?) is as
    bogus as the company and the man behind the company.

    Any and all private information, and this includes personal addresses,
    credit card and other billing information, personal information such
    as DOB or SSN, or customer name, can be exposed publicly
    without regard to the customer's expectation of privacy as
    demonstrated by the owner of Serenity Systems aka Managed
    Systems of Texas, one Bob aka "The Boob" St. John, in his
    posting above.

    Every reader reading this is nodding his head in agreement. Imagine
    how they now feel knowing their private information, even if it is their
    personal name, can not be held in trust by Serenity or Mensys.

    Oh happy day. Thank you Boob. I hope the appropriate consumer
    agencies start taking legal action against you for your criminal
    behavior and that every current eCS customer realizes what a
    sleezebag you really are.

  18. FUD4 Re: Serenity Admits: Private Customer Information Revealed ...

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > You've now given me another fine nail to push into the coffin of
    > eComStation/Serenity/Mensys

    Geez, "Tim" .. how many nails do you need? You have been spouting the
    "last throes" of eComStation, et al, for *five* years. Yet, the products
    and users keep thriving.

    The fact that the eComStation product continues to thrive, five years
    later, can be attested to the continued support of the OEM relationship
    by IBM. Meanwhile "Warp City" hunts for a new business model . .and the
    recent attempts seem to have been rather pathetic. Really, new lows.

    It would seem that the many, many, many "fine nails" you have been
    provided to you thus far are not enough. Or you are just not man enough
    for the task. Even the FUD4 seems to have dwindled down to the FUD 1.5.

    But ... you still presistently push forward, undaunted by lack of
    success and negative attention. Apparently prepared to evaolve into
    "ed's" replacement, when required.

    Now ... there's a goal. Think about it. It's who you will become.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  19. Re: Serenity Admits: Private Customer Information Revealed ...

    In <42d30684$0$24833$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/11/2005
    at 06:50 PM, "Bob St.John" said:

    >The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >> You've now given me another fine nail to push into the coffin of
    >> eComStation/Serenity/Mensys

    >Geez, "Tim" .. how many nails do you need? You have been spouting the
    >"last throes" of eComStation, et al, for *five* years. Yet, the products
    >and users keep thriving.

    >The fact that the eComStation product continues to thrive,

    Then how come you keep failing to pay your texas taxes booby? Are you
    just a two-bit con-man tring to sneak out on waht you owe?

    You're really a dumb**** for lying time after time, when the facts have
    proven you wrong.

    five years
    >later, can be attested to the continued support of the OEM relationship
    >by IBM. Meanwhile "Warp City" hunts for a new business model . .and the
    >recent attempts seem to have been rather pathetic. Really, new lows.

    >It would seem that the many, many, many "fine nails" you have been
    >provided to you thus far are not enough. Or you are just not man enough
    >for the task. Even the FUD4 seems to have dwindled down to the FUD 1.5.

    >But ... you still presistently push forward, undaunted by lack of
    >success and negative attention. Apparently prepared to evaolve into
    >"ed's" replacement, when required.

    >Now ... there's a goal. Think about it. It's who you will become.

    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International

  20. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >In <42d1b9d5$0$24838$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/10/2005
    > at 07:11 PM, "Bob St.John" said:
    >

    >No objective observer ever said anything nice about ecs or you.

    Actually, all of the truly objective observers have always said nice
    things about eCS. It's only the raving loonies (Larry Chauvet) and the
    mentally retarded (you) that say bad things about eCS.

    The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast