Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly... - OS2

This is a discussion on Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly... - OS2 ; The eCS Guy wrote: > letoured@nospam.net wrote: > >> You lost this game as you always have., always do and always will >> asshole. >> Give it up. >> >> > > Pretty good sentence for a retard. Congratulations! > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

  1. Re: Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more "mommy" references!!

    The eCS Guy wrote:
    > letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >
    >> You lost this game as you always have., always do and always will
    >> asshole.
    >> Give it up.
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Pretty good sentence for a retard. Congratulations!
    >
    >> PS: Ask your mommy is she knows what you are doing on her computer bowen.
    >>
    >>

    > Ah, here we go. You just couldn't complete TWO coherent sentences,
    > could you? What is "my mommy's computer bowen"? My mommy doesn't
    > have a "computer bowen". In fact, she doesn't even have a computer.
    > In fact, she's been dead for 10 years.
    >
    > Dance, Eddie, Dance. Speak, Eddie, Speak. Roll Over and Play Dead,
    > Eddie! Make A Fool Of Yourself, Eddie! Show The World What A
    > Brain-Damaged Twit You Are Eddie! Good Boy!
    >
    > The eCS Guy


    I think mother nature made a typo while putting his DNA together ;-)

    Cheers,
    Martin

  2. Re: Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more "mommy" references!!


    I see you're having trouble facing the truth about ecs again, eh! -->The
    fact is I made a typo. Shrinks tell us that idiots on the internet who
    whine about typos are doing so because they have nothing worth saying, but
    lack the self-control to just shut up. You being the idiot that you are,
    just put yourself in the same grouping.





    In , on 07/13/2005
    at 01:27 PM, MMI said:



    >The eCS Guy wrote:
    >> letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>
    >>> You lost this game as you always have., always do and always will
    >>> asshole.
    >>> Give it up.
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >> Pretty good sentence for a retard. Congratulations!
    >>
    >>> PS: Ask your mommy is she knows what you are doing on her computer bowen.
    >>>
    >>>

    >> Ah, here we go. You just couldn't complete TWO coherent sentences,
    >> could you? What is "my mommy's computer bowen"? My mommy doesn't
    >> have a "computer bowen". In fact, she doesn't even have a computer.
    >> In fact, she's been dead for 10 years.
    >>
    >> Dance, Eddie, Dance. Speak, Eddie, Speak. Roll Over and Play Dead,
    >> Eddie! Make A Fool Of Yourself, Eddie! Show The World What A
    >> Brain-Damaged Twit You Are Eddie! Good Boy!
    >>
    >> The eCS Guy


    >I think mother nature made a typo while putting his DNA together ;-)


    >Cheers,
    >Martin



  3. Re: Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more "mommy" references!!

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >I see you're having trouble facing the truth about ecs again, eh! -->The
    >fact is I made a typo.
    >

    But Eddie, you make "typos" in every ****ing post you make. Doctors
    tell us that people who continually can't construct coherent sentences
    are mentally disabled.

    A "typo" is something you make once in a while, Eddie. Constantly
    babbling gibberish is a sign of stupidity, Eddie. Do the math, Eddie.
    You're a ****ing retard, Eddie. You are Eddie LeTard, Eddie.

    The eCS Guy


  4. Re: Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more "mommy" references!!


    Get the mental health treatment you need asshole.

    PS: I have a disability that cause the typos moron. Its a fact of life.
    However, its not nearly as debilitating as your mental defects are; All
    you do here is demostrate what a pathetic, idiot, whining loser you are
    and always will be bowen.








    In <42d504da$0$37131$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/13/2005
    at 07:13 AM, The eCS Guy said:



    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:


    >>I see you're having trouble facing the truth about ecs again, eh! -->The
    >>fact is I made a typo.
    >>

    >But Eddie, you make "typos" in every ****ing post you make. Doctors
    >tell us that people who continually can't construct coherent sentences
    >are mentally disabled.


    >A "typo" is something you make once in a while, Eddie. Constantly
    >babbling gibberish is a sign of stupidity, Eddie. Do the math, Eddie.
    >You're a ****ing retard, Eddie. You are Eddie LeTard, Eddie.


    >The eCS Guy




  5. Re: Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more "mommy" references!!

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >Get the mental health treatment you need asshole.
    >
    >


    If I get the same treament you got, will I become a ****ing retard like you?

    >PS: I have a disability that cause the typos moron.
    >

    Yes, we know. It's called mental retardation, and is nothing to be
    ashamed of. Why do you continue to deny it?

    The eCS Guy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3