Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly... - OS2

This is a discussion on Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly... - OS2 ; In article , letoured@nospam.net wrote: > Served with what booby? You have the money to consistently pay your > annual bushiness taxes, much less sue someone. -- Of course you have the > money, and just be a con-man trying ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

  1. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    In article , letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    > Served with what booby? You have the money to consistently pay your
    > annual bushiness taxes, much less sue someone. -- Of course you have the
    > money, and just be a con-man trying to screw the state from hat you owe.

    More insane gibberish from our resident retard.

    So Eddie, who is "Dm"?

    Dan

  2. Re: Serenity Admits: Private Customer Information Revealed ...

    Bob St.John wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >> You've now given me another fine nail to push into the coffin of
    >> eComStation/Serenity/Mensys

    > Geez, "Tim" .. how many nails do you need? You have been spouting the
    > "last throes" of eComStation, et al, for *five* years. Yet, the products
    > and users keep thriving.

    Dance on that hot plate Boob. Dance all night. Your customers
    now know any personal information provided to you or your
    distributors isn't safe. Better plead and beg that Texas Attorney
    General to give you a break here. BBB of every state will
    receive notice of your criminal act.

    I need to trumpet this new revelation at every opportunity!

  3. Larry Chauvet caught in more lies!!!!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Bob St.John wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>

    >>> You've now given me another fine nail to push into the coffin of
    >>> eComStation/Serenity/Mensys

    >> Geez, "Tim" .. how many nails do you need? You have been spouting
    >> the "last throes" of eComStation, et al, for *five* years. Yet, the
    >> products and users keep thriving.

    > Dance on that hot plate Boob. Dance all night. Your customers
    > now know any personal information provided to you or your
    > distributors isn't safe. Better plead and beg that Texas Attorney
    > General to give you a break here. BBB of every state will
    > receive notice of your criminal act.
    >
    > I need to trumpet this new revelation at every opportunity!

    Here we have Larry desperately trying to change the subject. Bob
    clearly points out that there is no "Tim Martin" as a registered user of
    eCS! Yet there appears to be a Chauvet! More proof - as if any were
    needed - that there is no "Tim Martin" and that "The OS/2 Guy" is, in
    fact, Larry Chauvet.

    Dance on that hot plate all night long, Larry. It is SO MUCH fun to
    watch you twist and spin!

    The eCS Guy

  4. Re: FUD4 Re: Serenity Admits: Private Customer Information Revealed...

    Bob St.John wrote:
    > Geez, "Tim" .. how many nails do you need? You have been spouting the
    > "last throes" of eComStation, et al, for *five* years.

    Seriously. Even Steven C. den Beste and David McCoy have given up by now.

  5. Re: Larry Chauvet caught in more lies!!!!

    In <42d32652$0$90562$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/11/2005
    at 09:12 PM, The eCS Guy said:

    >The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    >> Bob St.John wrote:

    >>> Geez, "Tim" .. how many nails do you need? You have been spouting
    >>> the "last throes" of eComStation, et al, for *five* years. Yet, the
    >>> products and users keep thriving.

    >> Dance on that hot plate Boob. Dance all night. Your customers
    >> now know any personal information provided to you or your
    >> distributors isn't safe. Better plead and beg that Texas Attorney
    >> General to give you a break here. BBB of every state will
    >> receive notice of your criminal act.
    >>
    >> I need to trumpet this new revelation at every opportunity!
    >>

    >Here we have Larry desperately trying to change the subject. Bob
    >clearly points out that there is no "Tim Martin" as a registered user of
    >eCS! Yet there appears to be a Chauvet! More proof - as if any were
    >needed - that there is no "Tim Martin" and that "The OS/2 Guy" is, in
    >fact, Larry Chauvet.

    >Dance on that hot plate all night long, Larry. It is SO MUCH fun to
    >watch you twist and spin!

    booby broke the law --> again, asshole! He did it because someone was
    telling the truth about ecs in public.

    >The eCS Guy

  6. Re: Here's Why Prism Data Works Dropped eCS So Quickly...

    In <42d3102e$0$90604$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/11/2005
    at 07:37 PM, The eCS Guy said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>In <42d1b9d5$0$24838$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/10/2005
    >> at 07:11 PM, "Bob St.John" said:
    >>

    >>No objective observer ever said anything nice about ecs or you.
    >>

    >Actually, all of the truly objective observers have always said nice
    >things about eCS. It's only the raving loonies (Larry Chauvet) and the
    >mentally retarded (you) that say bad things about eCS.

    Stop your idiot posting. No one in the computer press has ever said
    anything nice about ecs.

    >The eCS Guy

  7. [FUD4]Re: Serenity Admits: Private Customer Information Revealed ...

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:23:01 -0400, The OS/2 Guy
    wrote:

    >Under all vendor privacy agreements/contracts, the vendor makes
    >it clear as prescribed by law that private information provided during the
    >purchase of an item will be held in confidence and will not be shared
    >unless so directed by a Court of Law.

    So, were you directed by a "Court of Law" to sell the Warp City
    subscription list to vendors of pornography?

    gwh

  8. Re: Serenity Admits: "Tim Martin" is not an eCS customer!!!!

    Marty wrote:

    > Bob St.John wrote:
    >
    >> Geez, "Tim" .. how many nails do you need? You have been spouting
    >> the "last throes" of eComStation, et al, for *five* years.

    > Seriously. Even Steven C. den Beste and David McCoy have given up by
    > now.

    They will probably return now, since they were likely more Larry Chauvet
    sock puppets.

    The eCS Guy

  9. Re: Larry Chauvet caught in more lies!!!!

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >booby broke the law --> again, asshole! He did it because someone was
    >telling the truth about ecs in public.

    What law is that, Eddie? Confirming that "Tim Martin" does not
    exist?

    Your lobotomy is calling, Eddie - it wants it's brain back.

    The eCS Guy

  10. Re: Larry Chauvet caught in more lies!!!!

    In <42d3a556$0$37142$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/12/2005
    at 06:14 AM, The eCS Guy said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>booby broke the law --> again, asshole! He did it because someone was
    >>telling the truth about ecs in public.
    >>

    >What law is that, Eddie? Confirming that "Tim Martin" does not exist?

    Ask booby what law asshole -- he's the one who claimes it was against the
    law for hime to name all his enterprise customers.

    >Your lobotomy is calling, Eddie - it wants it's brain back.

    Don't you ever get tired of making a complete ****ing ass out yourself in
    public? Normal people would. You don't. Thus, your not normal.

    >The eCS Guy

  11. FUDE4 Re: Larry Chauvet caught in more lies!!!!

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In <42d3a556$0$37142$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/12/2005
    > at 06:14 AM, The eCS Guy said:
    >

    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>>booby broke the law --> again, asshole! He did it because someone was
    >>>telling the truth about ecs in public.
    >>>

    >>What law is that, Eddie? Confirming that "Tim Martin" does not exist?

    > Ask booby what law asshole -- he's the one who claimes it was against the
    > law for hime to name all his enterprise customers.

    Not against the law. Just no business reason to do it. Certainly not
    here where such organizations would be exposed to Internet kooks.

    If any laws have been broken, feel free to notify the proper
    enforecement agencies. But I expect the same back peddling that we see
    from "Tim".

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  12. Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more gibberish

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >In <42d3a556$0$37142$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/12/2005
    > at 06:14 AM, The eCS Guy said:
    >

    >Ask booby what law asshole -- he's the one who claimes it was against the
    >law for hime to name all his enterprise customers.

    But since "hime" hasn't "named all his enterprise customers" - again I
    ask, what law has he broken?

    >>Your lobotomy is calling, Eddie - it wants it's brain back.
    >>

    >Don't you ever get tired of making a complete ****ing ass out yourself in
    >public?

    But that's not what I'm doing. I'm "making a complete ****ing ass out"
    *you*. You're just too stupid - due to your lobotomy - to realize it.

    BTW, when *will* you learn to form a coherent sentence? Can you make
    even ONE post that isn't gibberish?

    >Normal people would.

    But then, you're not normal are you?

    The eCS Guy

  13. Re: booby lies again (Re: Larry Chauvet caught in more lies!!!!)

    In <42d3b3da$0$24835$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 07/12/2005
    at 07:10 AM, "Bob St.John" said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> In <42d3a556$0$37142$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/12/2005
    >> at 06:14 AM, The eCS Guy said:

    >>>What law is that, Eddie? Confirming that "Tim Martin" does not exist?

    >> Ask booby what law asshole -- he's the one who claimes it was against the
    >> law for hime to name all his enterprise customers.

    >Not against the law. Just no business reason to do it. Certainly not
    >here where such organizations would be exposed to Internet kooks.

    The truth is booby, you don't have any ecs enterprise customers. Not a
    single one anywhere in the world, and you never will. Its because you
    can't support them, and you have a proven record of no ethics.

    The proof of that is right here, in your behavior. The kook; the
    psychopath is you.

    >If any laws have been broken, feel free to notify the proper
    >enforecement agencies. But I expect the same back peddling that we see
    >from "Tim".

    You mean the way you backpeddle from your lies here? Tell us booby, how
    come you have been suspended from business by the state of texas twice,
    and ignored all the letters they sent you about it?

    Lets put your ethics in public. Come big fellow, tell us the story.
    -->Then I'll prove again, that you are a liar.

    >Regards,
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International

  14. Re: Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more gibberish

    I just beat you in your again asshole. Give it up now.

    In <42d3b398$0$37130$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/12/2005
    at 07:14 AM, The eCS Guy said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>In <42d3a556$0$37142$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/12/2005
    >> at 06:14 AM, The eCS Guy said:
    >>

    >>Ask booby what law asshole -- he's the one who claimes it was against the
    >>law for hime to name all his enterprise customers.
    >>

    >But since "hime" hasn't "named all his enterprise customers" - again I
    >ask, what law has he broken?

    >>>Your lobotomy is calling, Eddie - it wants it's brain back.
    >>>

    >>Don't you ever get tired of making a complete ****ing ass out yourself in
    >>public?
    >>

    >But that's not what I'm doing. I'm "making a complete ****ing ass out"
    >*you*. You're just too stupid - due to your lobotomy - to realize it.

    >BTW, when *will* you learn to form a coherent sentence? Can you make
    >even ONE post that isn't gibberish?

    >>Normal people would.
    >>

    >But then, you're not normal are you?

    >The eCS Guy

  15. Re: Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more gibberish -- AGAIN!!!

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >I just beat you in your again asshole. Give it up now.

    BTW, when *will* you learn to form a coherent sentence? Can you make
    even ONE post that isn't gibberish? "You just beat me in my again
    asshole"? Just what is "my again asshole"?

    PLEASE learn coherent sentence structure, you ****ing retard.

    The eCS Guy

  16. Re: Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more gibberish -- AGAIN!!!

    It was a typo asshole. -->You knew that, but you lack the brains and
    self-control to just shut up -- >like an adult would. Which begs the
    question; does your mommy know what you are doing on the computer?

    In <42d401b7$0$37096$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/12/2005
    at 12:47 PM, The eCS Guy said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>I just beat you in your again asshole. Give it up now.
    >>

    >BTW, when *will* you learn to form a coherent sentence? Can you make
    >even ONE post that isn't gibberish? "You just beat me in my again
    >asshole"? Just what is "my again asshole"?

    >PLEASE learn coherent sentence structure, you ****ing retard.

    >The eCS Guy

  17. Re: Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more "mommy" references!!

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >It was a typo asshole. -->You knew that, but you lack the brains and
    >self-control to just shut up -- >like an adult would. Which begs the
    >question; does your mommy know what you are doing on the computer?

    At least the above is semi-coherent. Pretty good for lobotomized
    retard like you!

    As always, you know Eddie has lost - and is losing control - when he
    brings up even more mommy references!

    Dance, Eddie, Dance! Jump, Eddie, Jump! Good Boy!

    The eCS Guy

  18. Re: Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more "mommy" references!!

    You lost this game as you always have., always do and always will asshole.
    Give it up.

    PS: Ask your mommy is she knows what you are doing on her computer bowen.

    In <42d4647c$0$37146$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>, on 07/12/2005
    at 07:48 PM, The eCS Guy said:

    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>It was a typo asshole. -->You knew that, but you lack the brains and
    >>self-control to just shut up -- >like an adult would. Which begs the
    >>question; does your mommy know what you are doing on the computer?
    >>

    >At least the above is semi-coherent. Pretty good for lobotomized
    >retard like you!

    >As always, you know Eddie has lost - and is losing control - when he
    >brings up even more mommy references!

    >Dance, Eddie, Dance! Jump, Eddie, Jump! Good Boy!

    >The eCS Guy

  19. Re: Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more "mommy" references!!

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >You lost this game as you always have., always do and always will asshole.
    >Give it up.

    Pretty good sentence for a retard. Congratulations!

    >PS: Ask your mommy is she knows what you are doing on her computer bowen.

    Ah, here we go. You just couldn't complete TWO coherent sentences,
    could you? What is "my mommy's computer bowen"? My mommy doesn't
    have a "computer bowen". In fact, she doesn't even have a computer.
    In fact, she's been dead for 10 years.

    Dance, Eddie, Dance. Speak, Eddie, Speak. Roll Over and Play Dead,
    Eddie! Make A Fool Of Yourself, Eddie! Show The World What A
    Brain-Damaged Twit You Are Eddie! Good Boy!

    The eCS Guy

  20. Re: Eddie LeTard sputters and stammers more "mommy" references!!

    Bowen you're a driveling idiot. You need to get back on the anger control
    medications.