eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS - OS2

This is a discussion on eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS - OS2 ; eComStation - what it really is ... These facts are fully documented via Google Newsgroup Archives. eComStation is a minor third party vendor's proprietary product that 'just happens' to use OS/2. eComStation can use *any* operating system and the former ...

  1. eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    eComStation - what it really is ... These facts are fully documented
    via Google Newsgroup Archives.

    eComStation is a minor third party vendor's proprietary product
    that 'just happens' to use OS/2.

    eComStation can use *any* operating system and the former
    partner behind eComStation publicly stated it was the eventual
    business/product plan to replace OS/2 with a more "lucrative"
    operation system.

    eComStation was falsely advertised as "Warp 5".

    eComStation was falsely advertised as the only product on
    the market that could offer the Journaled Filing System (JFS).

    eComStation was created, said the maker Kim Cheung,
    to allow the installation of OS/2 within as few as "32 seconds".

    Former sellers of eComStation, Q-systems and Indelible Blue,
    dropped the product soon after they realized it was a poor
    product.

    eComStation is distributed outside the United States, in "The
    Netherlands" specifically to avoid U.S. Consumer Protection
    Laws.

    The eComStation consumer will pay double for what the
    IBM OS/2 customer pays and the eComStation consumer
    ends up with an older version of an IBM product while the
    IBM customer gets the latest release.

    eComStation investors have and will do whatever it takes
    to stop the truth about the eCS product from reaching
    the public airwaves, from outright lies to personal threats.

  2. Larry Chauvet: Why He Is So Angry With eCS

    In article <42d021b5_1@news3.prserv.net>,
    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    His usual childish rant.

    Larry is angry because eCS is a success, and we all know that he is
    trying desperately to destroy OS/2.

    Boo Hoo for Larry. Give it up already, Larry.

    Dan

  3. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    Which OS/2 users are angry?

    --
    Andrew J. Brehm
    Marx Brothers Fan

  4. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    Andrew J. Brehm wrote:

    > Which OS/2 users are angry?

    You have a reading comprehension problem Andrew.
    No one said anything about OS/2.

    The reading comprehension problem can probably
    be attributed to your demonstrated mental retardation.

  5. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    >
    > > Which OS/2 users are angry?

    > You have a reading comprehension problem Andrew.
    > No one said anything about OS/2.

    So you are saying that there are no OS/2 users who are angry with
    eComStation?

    > The reading comprehension problem can probably be attributed to your
    > demonstrated mental retardation.

    Probably.

    And speaking of mental retardation, how's Lisa?

    --
    Andrew J. Brehm
    Marx Brothers Fan
    PowerPC/Macintosh User
    Supporter of Chicken Sandwiches

  6. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    Andrew J. Brehm wrote:

    >The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >>Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    >>

    >>>Which OS/2 users are angry?
    >>>

    >>You have a reading comprehension problem Andrew.
    >>No one said anything about OS/2.
    >>

    >So you are saying that there are no OS/2 users who are angry with
    >eComStation?
    >

    >>The reading comprehension problem can probably be attributed to your
    >>demonstrated mental retardation.
    >>

    >Probably.
    >
    >And speaking of mental retardation, how's Lisa?

    Speaking of Lisa - how's Meng? How's Truman? C'mon Larry, give us
    an update on these personalities of yours.

    The eCS Guy

  7. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >>Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    >>
    >>>Which OS/2 users are angry?

    >>You have a reading comprehension problem Andrew.
    >>No one said anything about OS/2.

    > So you are saying that there are no OS/2 users who are angry with
    > eComStation?

    Again Andrew, you have very poor reading comprehension.
    READ the subject line. There is nothing there about OS/2.

    >>The reading comprehension problem can probably be attributed to your
    >>demonstrated mental retardation.

    > Probably.

    No probability about it. You are retarded and your response
    above certainly proves that.

    > And speaking of mental retardation, how's Lisa?

    Who is Lisa? Your x-wife?

  8. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > > The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > >>You have a reading comprehension problem Andrew.
    > >>No one said anything about OS/2.

    > > So you are saying that there are no OS/2 users who are angry with
    > > eComStation?

    > Again Andrew, you have very poor reading comprehension.
    > READ the subject line. There is nothing there about OS/2.

    READ what I wrote. There are either angry OS/2 users or there are not.
    If there are, why can you not tell me who they are?

    > >>The reading comprehension problem can probably be attributed to your
    > >>demonstrated mental retardation.

    > > Probably.

    > No probability about it. You are retarded and your response
    > above certainly proves that.

    I would be careful with the introduction of insulting vocabulary if I
    were as popular as you.

    > > And speaking of mental retardation, how's Lisa?

    > Who is Lisa? Your x-wife?

    Lisa was one of the people who occasionally posted using your email
    address.

    How do you know my ex-wife?

    --
    Andrew J. Brehm
    Marx Brothers Fan
    PowerPC/Macintosh User
    Supporter of Chicken Sandwiches

  9. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >>Andrew J. Brehm wrote:

    >>>So you are saying that there are no OS/2 users who are angry with
    >>>eComStation?

    >>Again Andrew, you have very poor reading comprehension.
    >>READ the subject line. There is nothing there about OS/2.

    > READ what I wrote. There are either angry OS/2 users or there are not.
    > If there are, why can you not tell me who they are?

    It doesn't matter what you wrote because it has no relevance
    to the subject matter, which is: eCS Lusers: Why They Are
    So Angry with eCS

    Your attempt to change the subject has failed all because
    of your personal reading comprehension problem.

    >>>Probably.

    >>No probability about it. You are retarded and your response
    >>above certainly proves that.

    > I would be careful with the introduction of insulting vocabulary if I
    > were as popular as you.

    We are two distinct and separate people What you would
    do and what I would do in any given circumstance are
    irrelevant to this conversation.

    >>>And speaking of mental retardation, how's Lisa?

    >>Who is Lisa? Your x-wife?

    > Lisa was one of the people who occasionally posted using your email
    > address.

    Hummm... "Dan" uses my email address. Jeff Glatt used my
    email address. Jeramie Samphere used my email address.
    Steven C. Den Beste used my email address. In fact, a great
    many people tried to spoof my email address.

    Answer me this Retard - did any of these people post out
    of my AT&T account - which is traceable right back to me.
    Answer: No.

    So your attempt to associate me with your ex-wife has failed.

    > How do you know my ex-wife?

    Sarcastic guess. Everyone here assumes your sexual preference
    has always been for the male gender.

  10. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    In <1gzi6yf.15rs9xtljawcqN%ajbrehm@gmail.com>, on 07/10/2005
    at 10:15 PM, ajbrehm@gmail.com (Andrew J. Brehm) said:

    >Which OS/2 users are angry?

    Timmy's sock puppets. But I doubt that TM is actually an OS/2 user.

    reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org

  11. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > >

    > > READ what I wrote. There are either angry OS/2 users or there are not.
    > > If there are, why can you not tell me who they are?

    > It doesn't matter what you wrote because it has no relevance to the
    > subject matter, which is: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry with eCS

    I am not quite as fascinated by eCS as you are, so I am talking about
    OS/2 users in general.

    > Your attempt to change the subject has failed all because
    > of your personal reading comprehension problem.

    Note how Tim Martin accuses me of changing the subject to OS/2 when he
    tries to discuss eCS in an OS/2 newsgroup.

    > >>No probability about it. You are retarded and your response
    > >>above certainly proves that.

    > > I would be careful with the introduction of insulting vocabulary if I
    > > were as popular as you.

    > We are two distinct and separate people

    You have been more than two distinct people, I'm afraid.

    > What you would do and what I would do in any given circumstance are
    > irrelevant to this conversation.

    How does an elevant circumstance? Or for that matter, how does an
    irrelevant circumstance? What kind of a stance is that anyway?

    > >>Who is Lisa? Your x-wife?

    > > Lisa was one of the people who occasionally posted using your email
    > > address.

    > Answer me this Retard - did any of these people post out
    > of my AT&T account - which is traceable right back to me.
    > Answer: No.

    If you address a person as a retard when you ask a question, chances are
    you accidentally answer the question yourself.

    > So your attempt to associate me with your ex-wife has failed.

    You wouldn't like her anyway.

    > > How do you know my ex-wife?

    > Sarcastic guess. Everyone here assumes your sexual preference
    > has always been for the male gender.

    No, I won't buy from your Web site.

    --
    Andrew J. Brehm
    Marx Brothers Fan
    PowerPC/Macintosh User
    Supporter of Chicken Sandwiches

  12. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >>Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    >>
    >>>The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>>

    >>>READ what I wrote. There are either angry OS/2 users or there are not.
    >>>If there are, why can you not tell me who they are?

    >>It doesn't matter what you wrote because it has no relevance to the
    >>subject matter, which is: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry with eCS

    > I am not quite as fascinated by eCS as you are, so I am talking about
    > OS/2 users in general.

    Again, it doesn't matter what your fascination is, unless it has
    to do with why eCS Lusers are so angry with eCS. If you want
    to start a new subject please do.

    >>Your attempt to change the subject has failed all because
    >>of your personal reading comprehension problem.

    > Note how Tim Martin accuses me of changing the subject to OS/2 when he
    > tries to discuss eCS in an OS/2 newsgroup.

    There was no attempt to 'discuss' eCS at all. I presented a
    consumer warning to all readers regarding a piss-poor
    product being peddled in these OS/2 newsgroups.

    You can ignore them if they don't meet your approval.

    >>>I would be careful with the introduction of insulting vocabulary if I
    >>>were as popular as you.

    >>We are two distinct and separate people

    > You have been more than two distinct people, I'm afraid.

    Silly statement and false accusation.

    >>What you would do and what I would do in any given circumstance are
    >>irrelevant to this conversation.

    > How does an elevant circumstance? Or for that matter, how does an
    > irrelevant circumstance? What kind of a stance is that anyway?

    More reading comprehension problems.

    >>>Lisa was one of the people who occasionally posted using your email
    >>>address.

    >>Answer me this Retard - did any of these people post out
    >>of my AT&T account - which is traceable right back to me.
    >>Answer: No.

    > If you address a person as a retard when you ask a question, chances are
    > you accidentally answer the question yourself.

    As predicted. You can't back up your false accusation.

    >>So your attempt to associate me with your ex-wife has failed.

    > You wouldn't like her anyway.
    >

    >>>How do you know my ex-wife?

    >>Sarcastic guess. Everyone here assumes your sexual preference
    >>has always been for the male gender.

    > No, I won't buy from your Web site.

    That's what you say publicly.

  13. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    This is an alert to every person who has ever purchased
    anything through Serenity Systems or Mensys:

    Serenity owner, Bob St. John, has publicly revealed
    private information belonging to a Serenity/Mensys customer.
    Information that was provided under the provision of
    confidentiality and safekeeping.

    This means your credit card information, personal data,
    including residence and/or billing information, date
    of birth, private telephone numbers and all other
    confidential information you provided to either entity
    as a requirement of a purchase is unsafe and apt
    to be revealed. It is a criminal act as stipulated in the
    account agreement of the consumer.

    If you have an account with Serenity or with Mensys
    you have every right to take legal action against
    these two entities, to immediately demand your
    private information be removed and to file a report
    with the State Attorney General of Texas against
    the business license of Serenity Systems aka
    Managed Systems as well as the European
    Consumer's Union against the business license
    of Mensys.

    No company or company official, no matter how
    'important' they perceive themselves to be, have
    the right to put your life and information in danger.
    Bob St. John has done just that and disseminated
    the information around the world.

  14. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > > The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > >>It doesn't matter what you wrote because it has no relevance to the
    > >>subject matter, which is: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry with eCS

    > > I am not quite as fascinated by eCS as you are, so I am talking about
    > > OS/2 users in general.

    > Again, it doesn't matter what your fascination is, unless it has
    > to do with why eCS Lusers are so angry with eCS. If you want
    > to start a new subject please do.

    Ok. If you insist we will talk about eCS.

    So who was that customer who could not get a refund because of Dutch
    laws?

    > >>Your attempt to change the subject has failed all because
    > >>of your personal reading comprehension problem.

    > > Note how Tim Martin accuses me of changing the subject to OS/2 when he
    > > tries to discuss eCS in an OS/2 newsgroup.

    > There was no attempt to 'discuss' eCS at all. I presented a consumer
    > warning to all readers regarding a piss-poor product being peddled in
    > these OS/2 newsgroups.

    How many vendors sell OS/2 in the US?

    > You can ignore them if they don't meet your approval.

    Very well.

    > >>We are two distinct and separate people

    > > You have been more than two distinct people, I'm afraid.

    > Silly statement and false accusation.

    Ironically "silly statement" is a false accusation, because my statement
    was not silly and "false accusation" is a silly statement because the
    accusation was not false.

    > >>What you would do and what I would do in any given circumstance are
    > >>irrelevant to this conversation.

    > > How does an elevant circumstance? Or for that matter, how does an
    > > irrelevant circumstance? What kind of a stance is that anyway?

    > More reading comprehension problems.

    Have I been to unclear?

    You see it was a play on words. "elevant" sounds a bit like "elefant".
    Do you comprehend it now?

    > >>Answer me this Retard - did any of these people post out
    > >>of my AT&T account - which is traceable right back to me.
    > >>Answer: No.

    > > If you address a person as a retard when you ask a question, chances are
    > > you accidentally answer the question yourself.

    > As predicted. You can't back up your false accusation.

    I believe Dan is posting the proof weekly... you might want to accept
    that most people know.

    > >>Sarcastic guess. Everyone here assumes your sexual preference
    > >>has always been for the male gender.

    > > No, I won't buy from your Web site.

    > That's what you say publicly.

    Are you suggesting that I am a customer of your Web site?

    --
    Andrew J. Brehm
    Marx Brothers Fan
    PowerPC/Macintosh User
    Supporter of Chicken Sandwiches

  15. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    Andrew J. Brehm wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >>Andrew J. Brehm wrote:

    >>>I am not quite as fascinated by eCS as you are, so I am talking about
    >>>OS/2 users in general.

    >>Again, it doesn't matter what your fascination is, unless it has
    >>to do with why eCS Lusers are so angry with eCS. If you want
    >>to start a new subject please do.

    > Ok. If you insist we will talk about eCS.
    >
    > So who was that customer who could not get a refund because of Dutch
    > laws?

    ? My post said nothing about refunds but obtaining a refund
    from Mensys is quite precarious. Simply peruse through
    the eCS Yahoo Groups and you'll find several who were
    ignored and rebuffed.

    >>>Note how Tim Martin accuses me of changing the subject to OS/2 when he
    >>>tries to discuss eCS in an OS/2 newsgroup.

    >>There was no attempt to 'discuss' eCS at all. I presented a consumer
    >>warning to all readers regarding a piss-poor product being peddled in
    >>these OS/2 newsgroups.

    > How many vendors sell OS/2 in the US?

    The sale of OS/2 by vendors has nothing to do with
    the subject of my post. You seem intent on ignoring
    the subject and its contents.

    >>You can ignore them if they don't meet your approval.

    > Very well.

    >>>You have been more than two distinct people, I'm afraid.

    >>Silly statement and false accusation.

    > Ironically "silly statement" is a false accusation,

    Not at all. Will Wonka loves chocolate and it is a
    silly statement and an accurate accusation.

    > because my statement
    > was not silly

    Yes, your statement "You have been more than
    two distinct people" is silly. I can only be one
    person.

    > and "false accusation" is a silly statement because the
    > accusation was not false.

    Yes, the accusation is false and there is no documented
    proof of any such claim.

    >>>How does an elevant circumstance? Or for that matter, how does an
    >>>irrelevant circumstance? What kind of a stance is that anyway?

    >>More reading comprehension problems.

    > Have I been to unclear?

    You have been befuddled.

    > You see it was a play on words. "elevant" sounds a bit like "elefant".
    > Do you comprehend it now?

    Your attempt to veer off from the subject is ridiculous
    and quite stupid. You come off as a dork who is
    simply attacking a *real* OS/2 user in the OS/2
    newsgroups.

    >>>If you address a person as a retard when you ask a question, chances are
    >>>you accidentally answer the question yourself.

    So you refuse to answer the question? And you can't
    prove your accusation. You have no credibility here.

    >>As predicted. You can't back up your false accusation.

    > I believe Dan is posting the proof weekly... you might want to accept
    > that most people know.

    Who is Dan? Can you provide a first and last name and a
    verifiable IP account or is Dan just another one of the many
    "OS/2 Guy" impersonators using a fake email address
    like Jeramie Samphere, Jason Bowen, Erik Kooistra,
    and a list of idyits longer than my arm? These guys have
    been publicly caught creating false email addresses,
    posting as "Tim Martin" "Timmy Martin" "The OS/2 Guy"
    "OS/2 Guy" "The Real OS/2 Guy" "The Genuine OS/2
    Guy" "The Best OS/2 Guy" etc., etc., and all pretending
    to be me.

    You know what makes them *not* me? They can't post
    their messages out of my 10-year old ISP AT&T account.

    >>>No, I won't buy from your Web site.

    >>That's what you say publicly.

    > Are you suggesting that I am a customer of your Web site?

    The Warp City website offers a web hosting service. So
    you'd be hard pressed to buy any pornography, although
    you could certainly purchase it from one of our clients
    who may sell what you are looking for from a Warp City
    hosted website. They sell a whole lot of items.

  16. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > ? My post said nothing about refunds but obtaining a refund
    > from Mensys is quite precarious. Simply peruse through
    > the eCS Yahoo Groups and you'll find several who were
    > ignored and rebuffed.

    I take it you don't have a good enough credit rating to have a credit
    card? I've never once had a problem disputing a charge, no matter where
    I purchased the item from, just had to prove I returned it.

    > Who is Dan? Can you provide a first and last name and a
    > verifiable IP account or is Dan just another one of the many
    > "OS/2 Guy" impersonators using a fake email address
    > like Jeramie Samphere, Jason Bowen, Erik Kooistra,
    > and a list of idyits longer than my arm? These guys have
    > been publicly caught creating false email addresses,
    > posting as "Tim Martin" "Timmy Martin" "The OS/2 Guy"
    > "OS/2 Guy" "The Real OS/2 Guy" "The Genuine OS/2
    > Guy" "The Best OS/2 Guy" etc., etc., and all pretending
    > to be me.

    I'm not an impersonator, I really own os2.us and receive mail at
    os2guy@os2.us. How does it feel to not own an OS/2 domain you poseur?

    > You know what makes them *not* me? They can't post
    > their messages out of my 10-year old ISP AT&T account.

    Hiding with a fake name is what you are doing.

    > The Warp City website offers a web hosting service. So
    > you'd be hard pressed to buy any pornography, although
    > you could certainly purchase it from one of our clients
    > who may sell what you are looking for from a Warp City
    > hosted website. They sell a whole lot of items.

    You can't figure out how to partition a disk and clone it. Your page
    has a simple tracker that hasn't even had 6,000 hits in over a year.
    Why don't you point us to some real analytics that show how many unique
    people hit http://www.warpcity.com

    Jason Bowen
    The only OS/2 Guy with an OS/2 domain address

  17. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    Jason Bowen wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >> ? My post said nothing about refunds but obtaining a refund
    >> from Mensys is quite precarious. Simply peruse through
    >> the eCS Yahoo Groups and you'll find several who were
    >> ignored and rebuffed.

    Hey Jas! You're here actually using your real name instead
    of all those phone email accounts you have tucked away!
    Good for you! Much easier to picture a red butt where it
    belongs then on some anonymous email account of which
    you hide behind...

    > I take it you don't have a good enough credit rating to have a credit
    > card? I've never once had a problem disputing a charge, no matter where
    > I purchased the item from, just had to prove I returned it.

    Has nothing to do with any credit rating or retaining a credit
    card. It has to do with eCS Lusers who purchased eCS from
    Mensys and couldn't get satisfaction or a refund, as promised
    and advertised.

    >> Who is Dan? Can you provide a first and last name and a
    >> verifiable IP account or is Dan just another one of the many
    >> "OS/2 Guy" impersonators using a fake email address
    >> like Jeramie Samphere, Jason Bowen, Erik Kooistra,
    >> and a list of idyits longer than my arm? These guys have
    >> been publicly caught creating false email addresses,
    >> posting as "Tim Martin" "Timmy Martin" "The OS/2 Guy"
    >> "OS/2 Guy" "The Real OS/2 Guy" "The Genuine OS/2
    >> Guy" "The Best OS/2 Guy" etc., etc., and all pretending
    >> to be me.

    > I'm not an impersonator,

    Of course you are, here's you header: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2
    (Windows/20050317)

    I really own os2.us and receive mail at
    > os2guy@os2.us.

    No one believes you Jason but nice try.

    > How does it feel to not own an OS/2 domain you poseur?

    Lessee, OS/2 is called Warp. I manage Warp City.
    OS/2 users go to Warp City all the time. Must drive
    you nuts.

    And you are an impersonator and have been for quite
    sometime. You use a variety of phony email accounts
    to harass *real* OS/2 users then run away like the weenie
    we all know you to be.

    >> You know what makes them *not* me? They can't post
    >> their messages out of my 10-year old ISP AT&T account.

    > Hiding with a fake name is what you are doing.

    Gee. Better tell AT&T. They keep billing some guy named
    Dr. Timothy Martin.

    >> The Warp City website offers a web hosting service. So
    >> you'd be hard pressed to buy any pornography, although
    >> you could certainly purchase it from one of our clients
    >> who may sell what you are looking for from a Warp City
    >> hosted website. They sell a whole lot of items.

    > You can't figure out how to partition a disk and clone it. Your page
    > has a simple tracker that hasn't even had 6,000 hits in over a year. Why
    > don't you point us to some real analytics that show how many unique
    > people hit http://www.warpcity.com

    Why? So you can play your silly little game of creating fake
    email addresses and harassing them too?

    Grow up Jason. Go back to the Windows groups where you belong.

  18. Re: eCS Lusers: Why They Are So Angry With eCS

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Jason Bowen wrote:
    >
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>

    >>> ? My post said nothing about refunds but obtaining a refund
    >>> from Mensys is quite precarious. Simply peruse through
    >>> the eCS Yahoo Groups and you'll find several who were
    >>> ignored and rebuffed.

    > Hey Jas! You're here actually using your real name instead
    > of all those phone email accounts you have tucked away!
    > Good for you! Much easier to picture a red butt where it
    > belongs then on some anonymous email account of which
    > you hide behind...

    Fantasies about my ass... somes thing never change.

    >> I take it you don't have a good enough credit rating to have a credit
    >> card? I've never once had a problem disputing a charge, no matter
    >> where I purchased the item from, just had to prove I returned it.

    > Has nothing to do with any credit rating or retaining a credit
    > card. It has to do with eCS Lusers who purchased eCS from
    > Mensys and couldn't get satisfaction or a refund, as promised
    > and advertised.

    Provide proof of all this.

    >>> Who is Dan? Can you provide a first and last name and a
    >>> verifiable IP account or is Dan just another one of the many
    >>> "OS/2 Guy" impersonators using a fake email address
    >>> like Jeramie Samphere, Jason Bowen, Erik Kooistra,
    >>> and a list of idyits longer than my arm? These guys have
    >>> been publicly caught creating false email addresses,
    >>> posting as "Tim Martin" "Timmy Martin" "The OS/2 Guy"
    >>> "OS/2 Guy" "The Real OS/2 Guy" "The Genuine OS/2
    >>> Guy" "The Best OS/2 Guy" etc., etc., and all pretending
    >>> to be me.

    >> I'm not an impersonator,

    > Of course you are, here's you header: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2
    > (Windows/20050317)
    >
    > I really own os2.us and receive mail at
    >
    >> os2guy@os2.us.

    > No one believes you Jason but nice try.

    Send mail to it, better yet visit http://www.os2.us, you can buy the
    domain from me.

    >> How does it feel to not own an OS/2 domain you poseur?

    > Lessee, OS/2 is called Warp. I manage Warp City.
    > OS/2 users go to Warp City all the time. Must drive
    > you nuts.

    Paramount holds the trademark to Warp, let's see, you must be a trekkie...

    > And you are an impersonator and have been for quite
    > sometime. You use a variety of phony email accounts
    > to harass *real* OS/2 users then run away like the weenie
    > we all know you to be.

    You aren't a real OS/2 user, you can't even use it for hosting.

    >>> You know what makes them *not* me? They can't post
    >>> their messages out of my 10-year old ISP AT&T account.

    >> Hiding with a fake name is what you are doing.

    > Gee. Better tell AT&T. They keep billing some guy named
    > Dr. Timothy Martin.

    Go ahead and scan it and post it with personally identifiable
    information blacked out. I sense another cop out coming.

    >>> The Warp City website offers a web hosting service. So
    >>> you'd be hard pressed to buy any pornography, although
    >>> you could certainly purchase it from one of our clients
    >>> who may sell what you are looking for from a Warp City
    >>> hosted website. They sell a whole lot of items.

    >> You can't figure out how to partition a disk and clone it. Your page
    >> has a simple tracker that hasn't even had 6,000 hits in over a year.
    >> Why don't you point us to some real analytics that show how many
    >> unique people hit http://www.warpcity.com

    > Why? So you can play your silly little game of creating fake
    > email addresses and harassing them too?
    >
    > Grow up Jason. Go back to the Windows groups where you belong.

    LOL, you can't put your pair on the table when it comes down to the proof.

    Jason Bowen - os2guy@os2.us

+ Reply to Thread