Serenity continues its sponsorship of Warpstock. - OS2

This is a discussion on Serenity continues its sponsorship of Warpstock. - OS2 ; We are pleased to announce that Serenity Systems International, a long standing supporter of Warpstock, has chosen to become a Warpstock Patron again this year. We want to thank Serenity Systems International for this generous contribution. Serenity Systems International produces ...

  1. Serenity continues its sponsorship of Warpstock.

    We are pleased to announce that Serenity Systems International, a long

    standing supporter of Warpstock, has chosen to become a Warpstock
    Patron
    again this year. We want to thank Serenity Systems International for
    this generous contribution. Serenity Systems International produces
    eComStation ( http://www.ecomstation.com ) and SVISTA
    ( http://www.serenityvirtual.com ) the virtual machine product which
    runs
    on various host platforms.

    Plan to attend Warpstock in Hershey this year to see and hear what's
    in
    store for both of these products in the coming year. There will also
    be
    a session on the eCS Maintenance Tool showing how easy it is to keep
    your
    eComStation system up-to-date.

    Warpstock, Inc., is a North Carolina corporation. The Warpstock annual

    conference is a gathering of OS/2 users, developers, and vendors from
    around the world for the purpose of education and advocacy. More
    information is available at the Warpstock web site:
    http://www.warpstock.org
    --

  2. Re: Serenity continues its sponsorship of Warpstock.

    Stop the ecs spam here.

    In , on 07/08/2005
    at 05:38 PM, "Andy" said:

    >We are pleased to announce that Serenity Systems International, a long

    >standing supporter of Warpstock, has chosen to become a Warpstock Patron

    >again this year. We want to thank Serenity Systems International for
    >this generous contribution. Serenity Systems International produces
    >eComStation ( http://www.ecomstation.com ) and SVISTA
    >( http://www.serenityvirtual.com ) the virtual machine product which
    >runs
    >on various host platforms.
    >
    >Plan to attend Warpstock in Hershey this year to see and hear what's in
    >store for both of these products in the coming year. There will also be

    >a session on the eCS Maintenance Tool showing how easy it is to keep
    >your
    >eComStation system up-to-date.

    >Warpstock, Inc., is a North Carolina corporation. The Warpstock annual

    >conference is a gathering of OS/2 users, developers, and vendors from
    >around the world for the purpose of education and advocacy. More
    >information is available at the Warpstock web site:
    >http://www.warpstock.org

  3. Re: Serenity continues its sponsorship of Warpstock.

    On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 00:18:15 UTC, letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    > Stop the ecs spam here

    Looks like it is appropriate since this group is associated with eCS
    and OS/2.

    --
    "What do you mean there's no movie?"

  4. Re: Serenity continues its sponsorship of Warpstock.

    Andy wrote:
    > We are pleased to announce that Serenity Systems International, a long
    > standing supporter of Warpstock, has chosen to become a Warpstock
    > Patron again this year.

    Unfortunately Serenity's piss-poor reputation as a scam run by
    a con artist casts an appalling and disappointing haze over
    a once respected OS/2 gathering.

    Spamming on behalf of Serenity in the OS/2 newsgroups
    is illegal and an abuse of the Comcast broadband policy
    contract you agreed to when obtaining that broadband
    account.

    Tired of Andy's constant never-ending illegal eCS spamming?
    File your complaints, with headers, directly to: abuse@comcast.net

  5. Re: Serenity continues its sponsorship of Warpstock.

    Count Floyd wrote:
    > On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 00:18:15 UTC, letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >
    >>Stop the ecs spam here

    > Looks like it is appropriate since this group is associated with eCS
    > and OS/2.

    No. Spamming on behalf of eCS or Serenity in the OS/2 newsgroups
    is illegal.

    Create your own alt.ecomstation newsgroup and spam all you want
    there. Here you're ISP will receive a bundle of angry complaints.
    You risk losing newsgroup access through your provider - and trust
    me, you move to another provider we'll certainly alert them to your
    previous illegal spamming.

  6. Re: Serenity continues its sponsorship of Warpstock.

    On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 04:31:24 UTC, "Count Floyd"
    wrote:

    ->
    -> Looks like it is appropriate since this group is associated with eCS
    -> and OS/2.
    ->

    Yes it certainly is appropriate and of interest to anyone interested
    in OS/2. You just aren't use to these mentally deficient trolls who
    will tell any lie to spread their FUD against OS/2. See
    http://www.mr2ice.com/TMFaq/

    Best to ignore the two resident FUDsters or don't quote their lies.
    If you can't please help the community by putting [FUD4] in the
    subject so people that find these loon's garbage repulsive can ignore
    it.

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.os2voice.org
    Warpstock 2005, Hershey, PA, Oct 6-9, 2005 - http://www.warpstock.org

  7. Re: Serenity continues its sponsorship of Warpstock.

    In article <42cf661e_4@news3.prserv.net>,
    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Andy wrote:
    > > We are pleased to announce that Serenity Systems International, a long
    > > standing supporter of Warpstock, has chosen to become a Warpstock
    > > Patron again this year.

    > Unfortunately Serenity's piss-poor reputation as a scam run by
    > a con artist casts an appalling and disappointing haze over
    > a once respected OS/2 gathering.
    >
    > Spamming on behalf of Serenity in the OS/2 newsgroups
    > is illegal and an abuse of the Comcast broadband policy
    > contract you agreed to when obtaining that broadband
    > account.

    Once again, Larry is confused. This *is* the eCS newsgroup, and since
    eCS *is* OS/2, you have no point.

    As usual.

    Dan

  8. Re: Serenity continues its sponsorship of Warpstock.

    On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 02:59:24 UTC, The OS/2 Guy
    wrote:

    > Count Floyd wrote:
    > > On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 00:18:15 UTC, letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > >
    > >>Stop the ecs spam here

    > > Looks like it is appropriate since this group is associated with eCS
    > > and OS/2.

    > No. Spamming on behalf of eCS or Serenity in the OS/2 newsgroups
    > is illegal.
    >
    > Create your own alt.ecomstation newsgroup and spam all you want
    > there. Here you're ISP will receive a bundle of angry complaints.
    > You risk losing newsgroup access through your provider - and trust
    > me, you move to another provider we'll certainly alert them to your
    > previous illegal spamming.

    Don't threaten me, I am using Warp4/FP12 and I will post comments
    where I think they are appropriate. Why don't YOU post with YOUR
    copies of eCS, which you so loudly trumpet that you have. You
    yourself must be, as you so describe, an eCS Luser if you "bought"
    into the so-called scam.

    --
    "What do you mean there's no movie?"

  9. Re: Serenity continues to rip off the OS/2 community

    Mark Dodel wrote:
    > On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 04:31:24 UTC, "Count Floyd"
    > wrote:
    >
    > ->
    > -> Looks like it is appropriate since this group is associated with eCS
    > -> and OS/2.
    > ->
    >
    > Yes it certainly is appropriate and of interest to anyone interested
    > in OS/2.

    No, it certainly is *NOT* appropriate and abusive to any OS/2
    user of these newsgroups.

    > You just aren't use to these mentally deficient trolls who
    > will tell any lie to spread their FUD against OS/2. See
    > http://www.mr2ice.com/TMFaq/

    And you are a Mac user living in the OS/2 newsgroups
    harassing OS/2 users. See: http://www.warpcity.com
    for more information on the failure of eCS and the illegal
    marketing taking place in the OS/2 newsgroups.

    > Best to ignore the two resident FUDsters or don't quote their lies.
    > If you can't please help the community by putting [FUD4] in the
    > subject so people that find these loon's garbage repulsive can ignore
    > it.

    Best to report any eCS Luser to his provider when spamming.
    That effectively moves them out of the OS/2 newsgroups
    where they do not belong and into their own private Yahoo
    Group where the handful of eCS Lusers can whine.

  10. Re: Serenity continues its sponsorship of Warpstock.

    Count Floyd wrote:
    > On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 02:59:24 UTC, The OS/2 Guy
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Count Floyd wrote:

    >>>Looks like it is appropriate since this group is associated with eCS
    >>>and OS/2.

    >>No. Spamming on behalf of eCS or Serenity in the OS/2 newsgroups
    >>is illegal.
    >>
    >>Create your own alt.ecomstation newsgroup and spam all you want
    >>there. Here you're ISP will receive a bundle of angry complaints.
    >>You risk losing newsgroup access through your provider - and trust
    >>me, you move to another provider we'll certainly alert them to your
    >>previous illegal spamming.

    > Don't threaten me, I am using Warp4/FP12 and I will post comments
    > where I think they are appropriate.

    If you post illegal spam then you are warned that complaints will be
    submitted to abuse@adelphia.net against you. If it takes the closing
    of your ISP account to end illegal spamming then you can expect
    to face the consequences.

    > Why don't YOU post with YOUR
    > copies of eCS, which you so loudly trumpet that you have. You
    > yourself must be, as you so describe, an eCS Luser if you "bought"
    > into the so-called scam.

    eCS spamming does not belong in these OS/2 newsgroups. Again,
    if you insist on spamming then expect complaints to be filed with
    abuse@adelphia.net.

  11. Re: Serenity continues to rip off the OS/2 community

    In article <42cfeeec_2@news3.prserv.net>,
    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Mark Dodel wrote:
    > > On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 04:31:24 UTC, "Count Floyd"
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > ->
    > > -> Looks like it is appropriate since this group is associated with eCS
    > > -> and OS/2.
    > > ->
    > >
    > > Yes it certainly is appropriate and of interest to anyone interested
    > > in OS/2.

    > No, it certainly is *NOT* appropriate and abusive to any OS/2
    > user of these newsgroups.

    Says the most abusive poster in the history of OS/2 newsgroups - the one
    and only spamming, gay porn peddling, lying Larry Chauvet.

    Dan

  12. Re: How to respond to Tim's posts.

    Menno wrote:

    > Tim Martin has not come up with anything new to say in years. There are
    > only so many responses that one can make to posts like Tim's. Long-term
    > residents have seen them all.

    Really "Men"? Look again. "The Boob" has just revealed
    private and confidential information in a public forum of a
    Serenity and/or Mensys customer. What do you think
    Mensys customers are now thinking? How about future
    Mensys customers - will they want to do business with
    an outfit who is willing to disregard the privacy of a
    customer?

    Gee ... I wonder how those behind the Mensys throne like that
    revelation? Because I'm going to make sure every consumer
    agency I'm aware of, including the European Consumer Union,
    hears about it and receives a copy of the public "outing" of
    a Serenity/Mensys customer by Bob St. John, owner of
    Serenity Systems aka Managed Systems of Texas and
    his distributor, Mensys.

    This should be fun "Men"...