IBM have *really* gone over to the darkside - OS2

This is a discussion on IBM have *really* gone over to the darkside - OS2 ; Herewith a mail I sent in reponse to one earlier today from IBM's Partnerworld for Developers programme. Nowhere did it properly identify itself as from them, and it was in pure HTML, without an ASCII version. |Date: Fri, 8 Jul ...

  1. IBM have *really* gone over to the darkside

    Herewith a mail I sent in reponse to one earlier today from IBM's
    Partnerworld for Developers programme. Nowhere did it properly identify
    itself as from them, and it was in pure HTML, without an ASCII version.

    |Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 22:24:46 +0100 (BST)
    |To: Buell Duncan
    |Subject: Re: Gluecode Software joining the IBM team
    |
    |In message <811611362.1120826021440.JavaMail.root@sawa04.austi n.ibm.com>
    | Buell Duncan writes:
    |> ------=_Part_6554_946189538.1120826021439

  2. Re: IBM have *really* gone over to the darkside

    In article <20050708.2125.60489snz@dsl.co.uk>,
    bhk@dsl.co.uk (Brian {Hamilton Kelly}) wrote:

    > Herewith a mail I sent in reponse to one earlier today from IBM's
    > Partnerworld for Developers programme. Nowhere did it properly identify
    > itself as from them, and it was in pure HTML, without an ASCII version.

    Welcome to the 21st Century. Apple also sends HTML emails to
    developers, as does Microsoft. Frankly, I like it, and am confused by
    your attitude.

    I'm sure they are heartbroken by your childish response to this.

    Dan

+ Reply to Thread