Re: Do Dell PCs do OS/2? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Do Dell PCs do OS/2? - OS2 ; On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 06:41:35 UTC, Michael DeBusk wrote: > I'm wanting a new PC pretty badly and am liking the deals I see on Dell > computers. Before I put my money down, though, I'd like to hear ...

  1. Re: Do Dell PCs do OS/2?

    wrote:

    > I'm wanting a new PC pretty badly and am liking the deals I see on Dell
    > computers. Before I put my money down, though, I'd like to hear from
    > anyone who's had OS/2 experience with a recent Dell PC. Any problems
    > installing Warp 4.52 or eComStation on one?

    No problems here installing eCS 1.01 german on Dell Optiplex 260.
    Now upgraded to 1.04. As it's for work, I didn't install sound. Only
    problem
    had been shared VGA memory, but changed to 8MB and all went well.

    HTH
    Lutz
    --
    email lutzPUNKTgeyerBEInovelisPUNKTcom
    set BEI @ set PUNKT .

  2. Re: Do Dell PCs do OS/2?

    On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:40:17 GMT, Lutz wrote:

    > No problems here installing eCS 1.01 german on Dell Optiplex 260.

    How old is this computer?

    --
    Michael DeBusk, Co-Conspirator to Make the World a Better Place
    Did he update http://home.earthlink.net/~debu4335/ yet?

  3. Re: Do Dell PCs do OS/2?

    On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 04:30:12 UTC, Michael DeBusk
    wrote:

    > > No problems here installing eCS 1.01 german on Dell Optiplex 260.

    > How old is this computer?

    from 2003

    --
    email lutzPUNKTgeyerBEInovelisPUNKTcom