The Reality of eCS or "How To Scam Your Grandma" - OS2

This is a discussion on The Reality of eCS or "How To Scam Your Grandma" - OS2 ; eComStation - what it really is ... These facts are fully documented via Google Newsgroup Archives. eComStation is a minor third party vendor's proprietary product that 'just happens' to use OS/2. eComStation can use *any* operating system and the former ...

  1. The Reality of eCS or "How To Scam Your Grandma"

    eComStation - what it really is ... These facts are fully documented
    via Google Newsgroup Archives.

    eComStation is a minor third party vendor's proprietary product
    that 'just happens' to use OS/2.

    eComStation can use *any* operating system and the former
    partner behind eComStation publicly stated it was the eventual
    business/product plan to replace OS/2 with a more "lucrative"
    operation system.

    eComStation was falsely advertised as "Warp 5".

    eComStation was falsely advertised as the only product on
    the market that could offer the Journaled Filing System (JFS).

    eComStation was created, said the maker Kim Cheung,
    to allow the installation of OS/2 within as few as "32 seconds".

    Former sellers of eComStation, Q-systems and Indelible Blue,
    dropped the product soon after they realized it was a poor
    product.

    eComStation is distributed outside the United States, in "The
    Netherlands" specifically to avoid U.S. Consumer Protection
    Laws.

    The eComStation consumer will pay double for what the
    IBM OS/2 customer pays and gets an older version of an
    IBM product.

    eComStation investors have and will do whatever it takes
    to stop the truth about the eCS product from reaching
    the public airwaves, from outright lies to personal threats.

  2. "Timmy Martin" publicaly posts more lies

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > eComStation - what it really is ... These facts are fully documented
    > via Google Newsgroup Archives.
    >
    > eComStation is a minor third party vendor's proprietary product
    > that 'just happens' to use OS/2.
    >
    > eComStation can use *any* operating system and the former
    > partner behind eComStation publicly stated it was the eventual
    > business/product plan to replace OS/2 with a more "lucrative"
    > operation system.
    >
    > eComStation was falsely advertised as "Warp 5".
    >
    > eComStation was falsely advertised as the only product on
    > the market that could offer the Journaled Filing System (JFS).
    >
    > eComStation was created, said the maker Kim Cheung,
    > to allow the installation of OS/2 within as few as "32 seconds".
    >
    > Former sellers of eComStation, Q-systems and Indelible Blue,
    > dropped the product soon after they realized it was a poor
    > product.
    >
    > eComStation is distributed outside the United States, in "The
    > Netherlands" specifically to avoid U.S. Consumer Protection
    > Laws.
    >
    > The eComStation consumer will pay double for what the
    > IBM OS/2 customer pays and gets an older version of an
    > IBM product.
    >
    > eComStation investors have and will do whatever it takes
    > to stop the truth about the eCS product from reaching
    > the public airwaves, from outright lies to personal threats.
    >
    > --
    > Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    > Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    > email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  3. [fud4] Re: "Timmy Martin" publicaly posts more lies

    eComStation RuleZ wrote:

    My appologies...forgot FUD4 in the previous post.

    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> eComStation - what it really is ... These facts are fully documented
    >> via Google Newsgroup Archives.
    >>
    >> eComStation is a minor third party vendor's proprietary product
    >> that 'just happens' to use OS/2.
    >>
    >> eComStation can use *any* operating system and the former
    >> partner behind eComStation publicly stated it was the eventual
    >> business/product plan to replace OS/2 with a more "lucrative"
    >> operation system.
    >>
    >> eComStation was falsely advertised as "Warp 5".
    >>
    >> eComStation was falsely advertised as the only product on
    >> the market that could offer the Journaled Filing System (JFS).
    >>
    >> eComStation was created, said the maker Kim Cheung,
    >> to allow the installation of OS/2 within as few as "32 seconds".
    >>
    >> Former sellers of eComStation, Q-systems and Indelible Blue,
    >> dropped the product soon after they realized it was a poor
    >> product.
    >>
    >> eComStation is distributed outside the United States, in "The
    >> Netherlands" specifically to avoid U.S. Consumer Protection
    >> Laws.
    >>
    >> The eComStation consumer will pay double for what the
    >> IBM OS/2 customer pays and gets an older version of an
    >> IBM product.
    >>
    >> eComStation investors have and will do whatever it takes
    >> to stop the truth about the eCS product from reaching
    >> the public airwaves, from outright lies to personal threats.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Dr. Timothy Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    >> Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    >> email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread