http://www.os2ezine.com/20040516/page_5.html

"The point here is this. The future of OS/2, as it appears to me, lies
with eCS. I write this artical with the hope that Serenity Systems will
recognize the need to improve the graphical appeal of eCS. Themes and
the newer icons help, but the improvements have to start at the
subsystem level. Most of us applaud Serenity Systems International for
their efforts. Personally, I feel eCS is a fine product. This will open
things up for debate, but I believe Serenity should put more work into
the graphical appeal of eCS. In today's market, eye candy isn't
everything, but it's more important than ever before. "