Results found for: eComStation - OS2

This is a discussion on Results found for: eComStation - OS2 ; http://www.techweb.com/encyclopedia/...rm=eComStation eComStation A client operating system from Serenity Systems International, Lewisville, TX ( www.ecomstation.com ). Based on IBM's OS/2, eComStation runs OS/2, DOS and a limited amount of Windows 3.x applications. eComStation (eCS) is REXX enabled and includes Sun's Java ...

  1. Results found for: eComStation

    http://www.techweb.com/encyclopedia/...rm=eComStation

    eComStation

    A client operating system from Serenity Systems International,
    Lewisville, TX (www.ecomstation.com). Based on IBM's OS/2, eComStation
    runs OS/2, DOS and a limited amount of Windows 3.x applications.
    eComStation (eCS) is REXX enabled and includes Sun's Java Virtual
    Machine for Java support. The Java-based OpenOffice suite is also
    included.

    eComStation Server Edition includes IBM's last update of Warp Server
    for e-Business combined with several IBM Web server products. Serenity
    also offers an Application Pack that includes Serenity's SVISTA
    (Serenity Virtual Station) virtual machine environment for hosting
    multiple instances of the same or different operating systems and both
    OpenOffice and IBM Lotus SmartSuite. See OS/2.

  2. Re: Results found for: eComStation

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > "Managed Systems International, Inc. is an inactive domestic business
    > corporation, file #147590300, filed on 01/14/1998 and placed under a tax
    > forfeiture on 07/09/2004. Registered agent is listed as Robert T. St
    > John, 765 Juniper Ln, Lewisville, TX 75067 There is no assumed names
    > of file for this entity. ... [snip]

    http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/serv....coa.CoaLetter

    June 16, 2005

    CERTIFICATE OF ACCOUNT STATUS

    THE STATE OF TEXAS
    COUNTY OF TRAVIS

    I, Carole Keeton Strayhorn, Comptroller of Public Accounts of the State
    of Texas, DO HEREBY CERTIFY that according to the records of this
    office

    MANAGED SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC

    is, as of this date, in good standing with this office having no
    franchise tax reports or payments due at this time. This certificate is
    valid through the date that the next franchise tax report will be due
    May 15, 2006.

    This certificate does not make a representation as to the status of the
    corporation's Certificate of Authority, if any, with the Texas
    Secretary of State.

    This certificate is valid for the purpose of conversion when the
    converted entity is subject to franchise tax as required by law. This
    certificate is not valid for the purpose of dissolution, merger, or
    withdrawal.

    GIVEN UNDER MY HAND AND
    SEAL OF OFFICE in the City of
    Austin, this 16th day of
    June, 2005 A.D.

    Carole Keeton Strayhorn
    Texas Comptroller

    Taxpayer number: 17527419679
    File number: 0147590300

    Form 05-304 (Rev. 02-03/14)

    http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/serv...ID=17527419679

    Company Information: MANAGED SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC
    765 JUNIPER LN
    LEWISVILLE, TX 75077-2835

    15, 2006
    Registered Agent: ROBERT T ST JOHN
    765 JUNIPER LN.
    LEWISVILLE, TX 75067
    Registered Agent Resignation Date:
    State of Incorporation: TX
    File Number: 0147590300
    Charter/COA Date: January 14, 1998
    Charter/COA Type: Charter
    Taxpayer Number: 17527419679

    http://www.berggreen.dk/produkt.asp?...od=eComStation

    "***PlusIBM
    Serenity Systems International recently completed a new agreement with
    IBM. The agreement allows Serenity Systems International to continue
    providing eComStation users with access to all IBM software updates,
    drivers, and fixes for the OS/2 product in a manner consistent with
    IBM's software strategy for OS/2, as reflected by IBM in the terms and
    conditions for OS/2 products available through IBM Passport Advantage. "

  3. Re: Results found for: eComStation

    In <1118938980.949137.12800@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>, on 06/16/2005
    at 09:23 AM, "Edwin" said:

    >http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/serv....coa.CoaLetter

    That is not proof booby is legally doing business. -->You shills lie
    without thinking. The correct information in on the Texas Sec. of State
    website.

    PS: Your URL doesn't work. Learn to check what you post. Learn to think
    clearly too.

  4. Re: Results found for: eComStation

    It's proof the OS/2 Guy lied when he wrote what you snipped out:

    "Managed Systems International, Inc. is an inactive domestic business
    corporation, file #147590300, filed on 01/14/1998 and placed under a
    tax
    forfeiture on 07/09/2004. Registered agent is listed as Robert T. St
    John, 765 Juniper Ln, Lewisville, TX 75067 There is no assumed names
    of file for this entity. ..."

    >-->You shills lie without thinking.

    Since when does quoting the State of Texas count as a lie, unthinking
    or otherwise?

    > The correct information in on the Texas Sec. of State
    > website.

    Which is the site I quoted.

    > PS: Your URL doesn't work.

    Try this one.

    http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/Index.html

    > Learn to check what you post. Learn to think
    > clearly too.

    You need to take your own advice.

  5. Re: Results found for: eComStation

    Edwin wrote:

    > letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >
    >>In <1118938980.949137.12800@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>, on 06/16/2005
    >> at 09:23 AM, "Edwin" said:
    >>

    >>>http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/serv....coa.CoaLetter

    >>That is not proof booby is legally doing business.

    Easy enough to do .. go to http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/vendor/tpsearch1.html

    Enter the name Managed Systems International and "search".

    When the record comes up, click on Managed Systems International, Inc.
    under "Business Name" ... voila ... there's the record, including the
    registered dba, Serenity Systems International, since 1/28/98, "Status:
    Permitted".

    The purpose of that search is to allow Texas' state agencies to see if
    they are pemitted to do business with a company. As the search
    demonstrates, SSI is golden in Texas.

    Thanks.
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  6. Re: Results found for: eComStation

    In <42b1c596$0$14572$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 06/16/2005
    at 01:29 PM, "Bob St.John" said:

    >Edwin wrote:
    >>
    >> letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    >>>That is not proof booby is legally doing business.

    >Easy enough to do .. go to
    >http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/vendor/tpsearch1.html

    >Enter the name Managed Systems International and "search".

    That site only shows you good through May 15. Did you miss paying your
    tax again booby?

    >When the record comes up, click on Managed Systems International, Inc.
    >under "Business Name" ... voila ... there's the record, including the
    >registered dba, Serenity Systems International, since 1/28/98, "Status:
    >Permitted".

    No you were not doing business as the registered dba SSI; since 1998. That
    is something you did this year after you caught lying here about it. Now
    stop your lying booby. -->The IRS loves it when someone is turned in
    with proof of lying like you do here.

    >The purpose of that search is to allow Texas' state agencies to see if
    >they are pemitted to do business with a company. As the search
    >demonstrates, SSI is golden in Texas.

    The site says you were okay until May 15. Its now June booby. Can you
    afford to go find a free calendar somewhere?

    >Thanks.
    >Bob St.John
    >Serenity Systems International

  7. Re: Results found for: eComStation

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In <42b1c596$0$14572$8b463f8a@news.nationwide.net>, on 06/16/2005
    > at 01:29 PM, "Bob St.John" said:
    >

    >>Edwin wrote:

    >>Easy enough to do .. go to
    >>http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/vendor/tpsearch1.html

    >>Enter the name Managed Systems International and "search".

    > That site only shows you good through May 15. Did you miss paying your
    > tax again booby?

    Actually, "That site" doesn't show a date. The May 15 date comes from
    searches done using: http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/Index.html which
    includes as "Status: IN GOOD STANDING NOT FOR DISSOLUTION OR WITHDRAWAL
    through May 15, 2006

    Note May 15, *2006* ..

    > The site says you were okay until May 15. Its now June booby. Can you
    > afford to go find a free calendar somewhere?

    It is unusual to see someone putting so much effort and joy into looking
    so very stupid. Yet, you simply cannot hold yourself back. Please, take
    your own advice. Go find a free calendar somewhere. Make sure it
    includes months, days, and years.

    And here a clue for you at no charge .. we repeat the months and dates
    from one year to the next ... so please pass auf to the year, too.

    Please .. dont' change. I do enjoy you just as you are.

    "What a maroon!" - B. Bunny.

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

  8. Re: Results found for: eComStation

    Amazing. Faced with documentary evidence from an official source, this
    delusional ****-knuckle just reposts his spam ....

    Sorry guys, but it's no wonder so much of the world thinks Americans are
    weird! You have ambassadors like this working hard for you!

    Chris

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM [eCS Scam]
    >
    > "Managed Systems International, Inc. is an inactive domestic business
    > corporation, file #147590300, filed on 01/14/1998 and placed under a tax

  9. Re: Results found for: eComStation

    Chris Lasdauskas wrote:
    > Amazing. Faced with documentary evidence from an official source, this
    > delusional ****-knuckle just reposts his spam ....

    Reminds me of Mr. Pither from the Monty Python Flying Circus Ep 34,
    except this "OS/2 Pither" is no funny sketch.

    Cheers,
    Martin

    > Sorry guys, but it's no wonder so much of the world thinks Americans are
    > weird! You have ambassadors like this working hard for you!
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM [eCS Scam]
    >>
    >> "Managed Systems International, Inc. is an inactive domestic business
    >> corporation, file #147590300, filed on 01/14/1998 and placed under a tax

  10. Re: [FUD4] Results found for: eComStation

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:03:30 UTC, Chris Lasdauskas
    wrote:

    -> Amazing. Faced with documentary evidence from an official source, this
    -> delusional ****-knuckle just reposts his spam ....
    ->
    -> Sorry guys, but it's no wonder so much of the world thinks Americans are
    -> weird! You have ambassadors like this working hard for you!
    ->
    -> Chris
    ->

    Excuse me, but you have mental cases in your part of the world as well
    do you not? What ambassador? He has been trolling here for years
    with the sole purpose to drive away anyone that is in need of help,
    or capable of helping. Complain to microsoft or HUD about the freaks
    they have working for them.

    Best to ignore the loon, but if you must respond to his insanity
    either don't quote his garbage, or place [FUD4] in the subject. See
    http://www.mr2ice.com/TMFaq/ for more on this nutcase and how the OS/2
    community deals with him and his sockpuppets.

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.os2voice.org
    Warpstock 2005, Hershey, PA, Oct 6-9, 2005 - http://www.warpstock.org

  11. Re: Results found for: eComStation

    In , on 06/24/2005
    at 03:02 PM, MMI said:

    >Chris Lasdauskas wrote:
    >> Amazing. Faced with documentary evidence from an official source, this
    >> delusional ****-knuckle just reposts his spam ....

    >Reminds me of Mr. Pither from the Monty Python Flying Circus Ep 34,
    >except this "OS/2 Pither" is no funny sketch.

    The *fact remains that booby has failed to pay his annual business fees on
    six different notices, and had had his right to do business suspended,
    thus he was doing business illegally.

    Why do *facts you guys don't like disturb you ecs people so much?

    >Cheers,
    >Martin

    >> Sorry guys, but it's no wonder so much of the world thinks Americans are
    >> weird! You have ambassadors like this working hard for you!
    >>
    >> Chris
    >>
    >> The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM [eCS Scam]
    >>>
    >>> "Managed Systems International, Inc. is an inactive domestic business
    >>> corporation, file #147590300, filed on 01/14/1998 and placed under a tax

+ Reply to Thread