The ninth edition of the annual Warpstock event will be held at the
Wyndham Harrisburg-Hershey hotel this year. The four day event will
start October 6th with half day classes scheduled Thursday and Friday
October 6 and 7 and the general Warpstock presentations on Saturday
and Sunday October 8 and 9.

We have negotiated a very good room rate with the hotel - $99 for
either a single or double room. Their regular corporate rate for these
rooms (not the inflated rack rate) is $169 a night. The hotel has
assigned us some additional rooms for 2 days prior to and 2 days after
the event, but can't guarantee the room rate for those days once the
limited numbers are used up. If you encounter a problem with making
reservations please contact us at hotel2005@warpstock.org so we can
attempt to remedy any glitches as soon as possible.

To make reservations you can call the Wyndham 800 reservation number:
1-877-999-3223 (toll free reservation) or outside U.S./Canda
1-972-915-7070 (International Direct Dial rates apply.) The direct
Wyndham Harrisburg-Hershey hotel phone number is: 1-717-564-5511 and
their fax: 1-717-564-2476. When calling the hotel to make your
reservation, please make sure to mention you are with "Warpstock" in
order to receive the special rate.

Online you can access information about the hotel at:
http://www.wyndhamharrisburg.com/ You can make reservations online
here.

To get the low Warpstock rate you must enter the Group code: 1006772TH
You MUST USE this GROUP CODE to get the negotiated rates in their
online reservation system.

These rates are guaranteed for the assigned block of rooms only until
September 22nd at 12:00 midnight. Please make reservations as early as
possible to make sure you have the rooms you need.

We have learned that it is a good idea to join Wyndham by Request.
https://www.wyndham.com/wbr/join.wnt Membership is free and includes
various benefits such as free, in-room High Speed internet access.
There is no advantage to Warpstock for you to do this, we are just
advising you to do this for the free additional benefits. As of now,
because of the outrageous expense there are no plans to provide free
internet availablity in the exhibit area as we have done in the past.

For more on this year's event location, including lots of Hershey area
attractions (mmm, did somebody say chocolate?), see our web site at:
http://www.warpstock.org/event_info/2005/location.html
To learn more about Warpstock visit the homepage at:
http://warpstock.org/index.html
Information about this years event can be found at:
http://warpstock.org/index_2005.html
Registration information is at:
http://warpstock.org/event_info/2005/registration.html

We also offer the Warpstock eNewsletter mailing list where you can get
more detialed information bulletins electronically as we announce
them. If you would like to subscribe to the Warpstock eNewsletter send
the following message in the body of an email to [
majormajor@os2voice.org ]

subscribe wsenews myemail.address
end

Or by clicking on the following link [
http://www.os2voice.org/mailinglists.html ] and using the web form to
subscribe/unsubscribe from the Warpstock eNews list.

Have you been to Warpstock yet?

* Warpstock 1997 - Diamond Bar, California
* Warpstock 1998 - Chicago, Illinois
* Warpstock 1999 - Atlanta, Georgia
* Warpstock 2000 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
* Warpstock 2001 - Toronto, Canada
* Warpstock 2002 - Austin, Texas
* Warpstock 2003 - San Francisco, California
* Warpstock 2004 - Denver, Colorado
* Warpstock 2005 - Hershey, Pennsylvania

Warpstock, Inc., is a North Carolina corporation. The Warpstock annual
conference is a gathering of OS/2 users, developers, and vendors from
around the world for the purpose of education and advocacy. More
information is available at the Warpstock web site:
http://www.warpstock.org