Re: Refunds, Generally and Specifically - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Refunds, Generally and Specifically - OS2 ; Bob St.John wrote: > Since the topic of refunds is the most recent flame .. and typically has > more noise than content, let's address the issue a bit more reasonably. > That was a good summary and thanks. However, ...

  1. Re: Refunds, Generally and Specifically

    Bob St.John wrote:

    > Since the topic of refunds is the most recent flame .. and typically has
    > more noise than content, let's address the issue a bit more reasonably.

    That was a good summary and thanks.

    However, I don't think you have a point.

    Some of us know how to handle such situations and some apparently don't.

    Those who don't seem to spend a surprising amount if time with telling
    everybody that they don't know.

    But considering that this is cooa, I can only say that I am shocked, but
    not surprised.

    --
    Andrew J. Brehm
    Marx Brothers Fan

  2. Re: Refunds, Generally and Specifically

    In <1gxx1gl.1bk4wh01ty1iocN%ajbrehm@gmail.com>, on 06/10/2005
    at 01:02 AM, ajbrehm@gmail.com (Andrew J. Brehm) said:

    >Bob St.John wrote:

    >> Since the topic of refunds is the most recent flame .. and typically has
    >> more noise than content, let's address the issue a bit more reasonably.
    >>

    >That was a good summary and thanks.

    >However, I don't think you have a point.

    >Some of us know how to handle such situations and some apparently don't.

    So are you telling us the famous ecs reseller in NL will refuse your money
    with just pretty please? We have a history of the Nooooooo's -->So get
    a life bozo!

    >Those who don't seem to spend a surprising amount if time with telling
    >everybody that they don't know.

    >But considering that this is cooa, I can only say that I am shocked, but
    >not surprised.

  3. Re: Refunds, Generally and Specifically

    In article <7V5qe.6752$wL2.969@trndny07>, letoured@nospam.net wrote:

    > So are you telling us the famous ecs reseller in NL will refuse your money
    > with just pretty please?

    Yes LeTard, they will "refuse" your money! LOL!

    Why don't *you* try buying it and then asking for a refund? You know,
    just so you have some *actual facts* to back up your inane posts for a
    change.

    Jackass.

    Dan

  4. Re: Refunds, Generally and Specifically

    At that very moment, Dan turned to comp.os.os2.ecomstation and said
    > In article <7V5qe.6752$wL2.969@trndny07>, letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >
    > > So are you telling us the famous ecs reseller in NL will refuse your money
    > > with just pretty please?

    > Yes LeTard, they will "refuse" your money! LOL!
    >
    > Why don't *you* try buying it and then asking for a refund? You know,
    > just so you have some *actual facts* to back up your inane posts for a
    > change.

    Dan, I personally would appreciate if you would just stop replying to
    these guys. One day, it would be nice to think that c.o.o.ecomstation
    could be useful for something. As it stands now it is just an extension
    of c.o.o.a, ie. full of garbage from trolls.
    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

  5. Re: Refunds, Generally and Specifically

    I agree. I didn't spend a few months brining this group into existance
    to see it just become a flame hole for larry et al, and those
    who...after half a decade...still can't resist arguing with him.

  6. Re: Refunds, Generally and Specifically

    I agree. I didn't spend a few months bringing this group into
    existance to see it just become a flame hole for larry et al, and those
    who...after half a decade...still can't resist arguing with him.

+ Reply to Thread