There are no less than four OS/2 events occurring this year. Warp
Developers Conference for developers of OS/2 products to get together
(which is encouraging in itself), Warpstock Europe, Warpstock Czech
Republic, and finally, the Granddaddy of them all, the ninth annual
Warpstock - The Sweetest one yet. The location selected for 2005 is
Hershey, Pennsylvania (known as the "Sweetest place on earth") October
6th to 9th. This year we need your input:

Warpstock 2005 Call for Presentations Now OPEN
Do you know someone in the eComStation , Warp, OS/2 community who has
an expertise they should/could be willing to share with other OS/2
enthusiasts at Warpstock 2005? Here is your opportunity to nominate
them. You are allowed (even encouraged) to nominate yourself. We
wish to establish the program content as soon as possible and to post
it on the Warpstock.org site and in the Media.
We greatly desire to truly make this Warpstock the Sweetest one yet.
Please help us do just that.
Speaker nomination information can be found at
http://www.warpstock.org/event_info/...aker_form.html
General Warpstock information can be found at http://www.warpstock.org