Re: IBM ThinkPad T42p and eCS 1.2 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: IBM ThinkPad T42p and eCS 1.2 - OS2 ; fizzbottom wrote: > The OS/2 Guy wrote: > >> ... we *real* >> OS/2 users will make sure these newsgroups are flooded >> with Anti-eCS postings, to the point that these newsgroups >> will become unusable. > > Dream on, ...

  1. Re: IBM ThinkPad T42p and eCS 1.2

    fizzbottom wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >
    >> ... we *real*
    >> OS/2 users will make sure these newsgroups are flooded
    >> with Anti-eCS postings, to the point that these newsgroups
    >> will become unusable.

    > Dream on, you smelly little turd. Real os/2 users long ago installed
    > changi and put all your stinking nyms into the filter.conf
    >
    > If I weren't testng a different news server, this'd make about three
    > years since I've seen *any* of your foul spew.

    Liar. That's why I love hearing from you eCS idyits and it's
    why I want to make sure anyone entering these newsgroups
    for the first or thousandth time, and who might be 'considering'
    the purchase of eCS, hear the truth about the fake product.

    You idyits can claim filtering all you want but you need "new"
    consumers and by sticking your fingers in your ears and claiming
    "I don't hear you" only makes my job easier. And it ensures
    potentially new consumers turn right around and walk away
    from eCS.

    So knock your lights out "fatbottom" and hide behind your phony
    email address and while your at it, check the abuse policy
    you're beholding to at wplus.net. I did and your public harassment
    of an OS/2 advocate in the OS/2 newsgroups is prohibited.

  2. Re: IBM ThinkPad T42p and eCS 1.2

    So when did you pick up the PhD, Tim?

    --
    -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA
    Applications analyst/designer/developer (14 yrs) seeking employment.

  3. Re: IBM ThinkPad T42p and eCS 1.2

    Richard Steiner wrote:
    > So when did you pick up the PhD, Tim?

    Amazing how many of you who claim to have me filtered
    so you'll never see my posts read each and every one
    of them.

    You may call me:

  4. Re: [FUD4] IBM ThinkPad T42p and eCS 1.2

    On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:01:40 -0400 in comp.os.os2.ecomstation,
    The OS/2 Guy spake unto us, saying:

    > Richard Steiner wrote:
    >
    >> So when did you pick up the PhD, Tim?

    > Amazing how many of you who claim to have me filtered
    > so you'll never see my posts read each and every one
    > of them.

    My filters are in Yarn. I'm currently using slrn. Read my headers.

    Will you answer the question? Or is there no satisfactory answer?

    --
    -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA
    The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.

  5. Re: IBM ThinkPad T42p and eCS 1.2

    The non-OS/2 Asshole wrote:

    > Liar. That's why I love hearing from you eCS idyits and it's
    > why I want to make sure anyone entering these newsgroups
    > for the first or thousandth time, and who might be 'considering'
    > the purchase of eCS, hear the truth about the fake product.

    Too bad for you, IBM thinks it's a real product. As for calling
    people liars, you should know, o Father of Most Lies.

    > public harassment
    > of an OS/2 advocate in the OS/2 newsgroups is prohibited.

    retard. This one is an eCS newsgroup.

    You are disgusting.

    Enough. Time to engage changi and kick in the filter.conf again.

    Bye-bye, moron.

  6. Re: IBM ThinkPad T42p and eCS 1.2

    fizzbottom wrote:
    > The non-OS/2 Asshole wrote:
    >
    >> Liar. That's why I love hearing from you eCS idyits and it's
    >> why I want to make sure anyone entering these newsgroups
    >> for the first or thousandth time, and who might be 'considering'
    >> the purchase of eCS, hear the truth about the fake product.

    > Too bad for you, IBM thinks it's a real product.

    Tell the truth. For a $50,000 OEM contract payment IBM will
    list any company on their web pages. The truth about what
    IBM 'thinks" is in the renewal contract they won't renew as
    of January 1, 2006. What will you eCS Lusers do then?

    > As for calling
    > people liars, you should know, o Father of Most Lies.

    Really? How come you eCS Lusers love to make this
    claim but are unable to back it up? Are you trying to
    tell us all that Meansys and The Boob didn't advertise
    eCS as "Warp 5" or tell the OS/2 community that no
    one could sell OS/2 after January 1, 2001? Please,
    tell us those are lies but remember ... Google has
    the originally posted false claims made by St. John,
    Cheung and Mensys.

    >> public harassment
    >> of an OS/2 advocate in the OS/2 newsgroups is prohibited.

    > retard. This one is an eCS newsgroup.

    Look again. It is *not* comp.os.ecomstation ... it is comp.os.os2...
    You damn eCS idyits have your own failed publicly accessible
    eCS newsgroups: news.ecomstation.nl

    You won't post there because no one reads the damn thing.

    And you smell like dog ****.

    > Enough. Time to engage changi and kick in the filter.conf again.

    LOL! How ridiculous of you eCS Lusers to run away like this but
    even more ridiculous for you to claim it is time to hide behind a
    filter that never seems to work!

    We scoff at you fizzbottom, big time!