Randall Taylor, eCS Luser, complained on Tuesday, April 5, 2005::

"eComStation didn't detect the sound card ..."

"I then learned that the Thinkpad audio drivers cannot install with the
new [eComStation] minstall."

"Looking at the Crystal install files I found a comment that the winos2
support was taken out of [eComStation] ..."

"VoiceType will freeze when the desktop gets the focus unless ... Styler
options are turned off."

"The laserjet drivers supplied with eComStation can't print in landscape
mode. The drivers from IBM's device driver pak online must be used instead,"

"The ... install cannot detect that multimedia support is installed and
will only install basic modem functions. This means no fax modem support."

"I get the error "cannot find system clock process" when I attempt to
open the system clock ..."

Followed soon after by:

Thorolf Godawa, another eCS Luser, publicly admitted on Thursday, April
7, 2005, to the dismay of other eCS investors that:

"In business eCS is nearly not existing, even in Germany there are ...
no eCS-projects at all!

eCS as update from OS/2 is ... for home-users but has no relevance in
business and SVista ... is ... far, far away from beinig ready to be
used in business!"

Thorolf was then thorougly rebuked, personally attacked and ridiculed
and chastised for posting these facts publicly. "If you want your
investment to grow you must keep your complaints to yourself!" In
short, "Lie like crazy to the potential customer. Never tell them the
truth about the product. The only way we can con these people is to
claim we have a better product then IBM and shame them into investing.