Re: Is this Dr. Timmy Martin? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Is this Dr. Timmy Martin? - OS2 ; ecsrulez@os2ecs.org wrote: > "Tim Martin is from Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. He has a BA in Writing and > Literature from the Jack Kerouac School of Disembodied Poetics at the > Naropa University. His plays Of One's Self I Sing, Once ...

  1. Re: Is this Dr. Timmy Martin?

    ecsrulez@os2ecs.org wrote:
    > "Tim Martin is from Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. He has a BA in Writing and
    > Literature from the Jack Kerouac School of Disembodied Poetics at the
    > Naropa University. His plays Of One's Self I Sing, Once Upon A River,
    > and Tales From Turtle Island have been performed at the Hedgerow
    > Theatre. His serial poem Ricochet has been recorded twice and recently
    > turned into a performance piece. Martin is the founder of King of Mice
    > Press and the author of several chapbooks, most recently Nothing At
    > All. His work has appeared in Poetry Sz, In Words, Scars, Autumn
    > Leaves, Orange/Blowmoney2, [Melancholy Breakfast], and other small
    > magazines. He currently works with the Curio Theatre Company, and is a
    > member of the Philadelphia-area arts collective The BMC."
    >
    > hmm...an actor? a writter? A dilusioned character that enhabits this
    > newsgroup posting fictional bits? Could this be him?

    1. You have me confused with someone else but thanks
    for thinking of me.

    2. The Hobbes Thief [Jeramie Samphere] is desperate for attention.

  2. Re: Is this Dr. Timmy Martin?

    In <4250a567_1@news3.prserv.net>, on 04/03/2005
    at 07:30 PM, The OS/2 Guy said:

    >2. The Hobbes Thief [Jeramie Samphere] is desperate for attention.

    With six Hobbes mirrors around the world, plus Hobbes -- which is in no danger of going away -- one has to wonder what samphere is using for brains.

    ....Not to mention why old booby st. john isn't stepping up to finance the whole thing, since he claims to be so wonderfully well with ecs sales hitting a peak...

  3. Re: Is this Dr. Timmy Martin?

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > In <4250a567_1@news3.prserv.net>, on 04/03/2005
    > at 07:30 PM, The OS/2 Guy said:
    >

    >>2. The Hobbes Thief [Jeramie Samphere] is desperate for attention.

    > With six Hobbes mirrors around the world, plus Hobbes -- which is in no danger of going away -- one has to wonder what samphere is using for brains.

    Stupidity, isn't it obvious? He has an enormous need for attention
    and trying to steal Hobbes from NMSU would have been a fast
    and sneaky way of entering the OS/2 hierarchy. Alas, his failed theft
    attempt left him little more than a gutter snipe. And then there was
    that silly scam he was running "to collect money for [his] Hobbes"
    with that Amazon "Honor Page". Geez, how much more desperate
    can you get?

    > ...Not to mention why old booby st. john isn't stepping up to finance the whole thing, since he claims to be so wonderfully well with ecs sales hitting a peak...

    LOL! Yes, sales are "blowing like a hurricane" except there hasn't
    been a waft of air since all six eCS Lusers threw down another $300
    for ... what did they call it? Oh yeah, eCS v1.2.

    Biggest joke going today? eComStation.

  4. Re: Is this Dr. Timmy Martin?

    On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:30:26 UTC, The OS/2 Guy
    wrote:

    > ecsrulez@os2ecs.org wrote:
    > > "Tim Martin is from Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. He has a BA in Writing and
    > > Literature from the Jack Kerouac School of Disembodied Poetics at the
    > > Naropa University. His plays Of One's Self I Sing, Once Upon A River,
    > > and Tales From Turtle Island have been performed at the Hedgerow
    > > Theatre. His serial poem Ricochet has been recorded twice and recently
    > > turned into a performance piece. Martin is the founder of King of Mice
    > > Press and the author of several chapbooks, most recently Nothing At
    > > All. His work has appeared in Poetry Sz, In Words, Scars, Autumn
    > > Leaves, Orange/Blowmoney2, [Melancholy Breakfast], and other small
    > > magazines. He currently works with the Curio Theatre Company, and is a
    > > member of the Philadelphia-area arts collective The BMC."
    > >
    > > hmm...an actor? a writter? A dilusioned character that enhabits this
    > > newsgroup posting fictional bits? Could this be him?

    > 1. You have me confused with someone else but thanks
    > for thinking of me.
    >
    > 2. The Hobbes Thief [Jeramie Samphere] is desperate for attention.

    Could the real TM please use a PGP key so we would know for sure it is
    His Nibs and not some pretender, Doppelganger, or infusion from a
    parallel universe.
    --
    whatmeworry

  5. Re: Is this Dr. Timmy Martin?

    carefree@os2.net wrote:
    > Could the real TM please use a PGP key so we would know for sure it is
    > His Nibs and not some pretender, Doppelganger, or infusion from a
    > parallel universe.

    Absolutely not. The PR benefits derived by me by all the fake
    "OS/2 Guys" is far too valuable. They make a fake post as
    TheOS2Guy or OS2Guy and that generates hundreds of
    I thank each and every one of them. Thank you, Thank you
    THANK YOU!

    Learn to live with it numbchuck. BTW, why do you have to
    hide behind the phone carefree@os2.net email address?
    How silly.