Re: First try at eCs 1.2 failed...miserably... - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: First try at eCs 1.2 failed...miserably... - OS2 ; letoured@nospam.net wrote: > booby why do you make posts that prove you to be liar? If your ecs was updated like you claim --> to have the newest and greastest drivers -->Then the problem of ecs 1.2 installing on the ...

  1. Re: First try at eCs 1.2 failed...miserably...

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > booby why do you make posts that prove you to be liar? If your ecs was updated like you claim --> to have the newest and greastest drivers -->Then the problem of ecs 1.2 installing on the Dell Inspiron XPS would not have existed in the first place.

    What is more pathetic is the attacks the guy has had to endure over
    posting his complaint publicly in a private eCS forum. eCS Lusers
    have publicly devoured, scorned and ridiculed him viciously. Here
    the guy went out and blew $300 because the marketing hype he
    read claimed eCS actually worked "Installs in minutes" blah blah
    blah.. and when, as expected, it fails, and he speaks out about it,
    he is dragged through the gutter.

  2. Re: First try at eCs 1.2 failed...miserably...

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >
    >> booby why do you make posts that prove you to be liar? If your ecs
    >> was updated like you claim --> to have the newest and greastest
    >> drivers -->Then the problem of ecs 1.2 installing on the Dell Inspiron
    >> XPS would not have existed in the first place.

    > What is more pathetic is the attacks the guy has had to endure over
    > posting his complaint publicly in a private eCS forum.

    lol.. and what is *most* pathetic are your (both) attempts to use this
    to discredit eComStation and eComStation users. I only hope folks take
    the bait and read Dave's thread, which begins on March 30, and his
    follow up thread, which begins on April 1.

    These demonstrate the value of the product and the technical expertise,
    helpfulness, and courtesy which the user receives on the eComStation
    newgroup. No attacks, just assistance from guys like Jan van Wilk,
    author of DFSee.

    What can I say .. thanks again for marketing eComStation. You are both
    doing a great job. Referring folks to news.ecomstation.nl and the
    ecomstation.support.install forum a good thing, which is why I am
    willing to encourage and even point folks to the threads:

    Major Installatoin problems with 1.2, on March 30
    Update on Dell Inspiron XPS ECS Install, on April 1

    Regards,
    Bob St.John
    Serenity Systems International

+ Reply to Thread