Re: VOICE User Group listing page WARNING! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: VOICE User Group listing page WARNING! - OS2 ; Willy Steger wrote: > The OS/2 Guy wrote: >> >> Nope. Never said that. I said I never attended "Stanford Law School" >> which >> is the statement in reference to noted in the url cited. > > ------------------cut------------------- > ...

  1. Re: VOICE User Group listing page WARNING!

    Willy Steger wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >>
    >> Nope. Never said that. I said I never attended "Stanford Law School"
    >> which
    >> is the statement in reference to noted in the url cited.

    > ------------------cut-------------------
    > [...]
    > Not likely. This person appears to have attended
    > SFU, Stanford and Hastings Law and has held some
    > prestigious positions. I've never attended any of
    > those learning institutions. It is impressive, I must say.
    > [...]
    > ------------------cut-------------------
    >
    >> Today you can call me:

    > a notorious liar

    Look again "Wee Willy." The resume referenced clearly
    notes the individual says he attended SFU, Stanford and
    Hastings Law (schools), not Stanford University. Pointing
    that out (at the time of the posting) effectively ended the
    false claim that said "person" was associated in any way
    with me, Dr. Timothy Martin.

    "Selective editing" has become a staple of the eCS Luser.
    If they can't back it up with true facts they omit the facts all
    together and work to make their own historical re-wirte faux fact.

    How's that "Warp 5" and "Wisemachine" you eCS Lusers
    claimed eCS was and offered? I guess if you're going to
    try and sell a piece of crap to the unsuspecting you can
    lie all you want, right "Wee Willy"? Let's set the record
    straight, shall we?

    There is no "Warp 5" and no "Wisemachine". Remember
    this one? "Only Serenity Systems International will be able
    to sell OS/2 after January 1, 2000." Boob St. John marketing
    propaganda aka scare tactics aimed at the OS/2 user.

    Truth: There is no legal company registered to do business
    within the U.S. named "Serenity Systems International" and
    IBM sells a more advanced OS/2 operating system today
    then the fake SSI does disguised and sold as "Warp 5".
    eCS cannot legally be distributed within the US which is
    why it must be purchased outside the US in The Netherlands.

    I love making you look like the fool you are "Wee Willy".
    It's so easy to do!

    You can call me:

  2. Re: VOICE User Group listing page WARNING!

    Willy Steger wrote:
    > The OS/2 Gay wrote:
    >
    >> Willy Steger wrote:

    >>> ------------------cut-------------------
    >>> [...]
    >>> Not likely. This person appears to have attended
    >>> SFU, Stanford and Hastings Law and has held some
    >>> prestigious positions. I've never attended any of
    >>> those learning institutions. It is impressive, I must say.
    >>> [...]
    >>> ------------------cut-------------------

    >>> a notorious liar

    >> Look again "Wee Willy." The resume referenced clearly
    >> notes the individual says he attended SFU, Stanford and
    >> Hastings Law (schools), not Stanford University. Pointing
    >> that out (at the time of the posting) effectively ended the
    >> false claim that said "person" was associated in any way
    >> with me, Dr. Timothy Martin.

    > You're flat out lying!
    >
    > ---------cut---------
    >
    > [...]
    >
    > KEVIN RICOR LEEDS
    > Green Street
    > San Francisco, CA 94101
    > Fax, Voice & VoiceMail: 415-771-7334
    > Email: oshea@pcpostal.com
    >
    > EDUCATION
    >
    > Juris Doctor, Hastings School of Law, San Francisco, CA
    > Business Law, Honors, 1992
    >
    > Master of Business Administration, Stanford University, Palo Alto,
    > CA, Marketing, Honors, 1986
    >
    > Bachelor of Science, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, Journalism,
    > Public Relations, Honors, 1984
    >
    > Computer Science Studies, San Francisco State University, 1980-1983
    >
    > [...]
    > ---------cut---------
    >
    > Can you read? _Stanford University_!

    Yes, I can read. Can you read the years claimed? 1984 and 1986.
    I never attended Stanford during those years. I was 17 and 19 years
    old and living in another State at the time so I "never attended Stanford"
    during those times. But wait, to obtain a "Bachelor of Science" degree
    I would have had at least two years of Stanford attendance prior to 1982
    and maybe even four years and that would have made me 13-15 years
    old! I'm good "Wee Willy" but I 'ain't that good'.

    Did I confuse the claim with Hastings Law School? Probably. I'm working
    from memory here because the original message isn't available and I
    believed it was fake at the time of my response, made up by one of
    the infamous OS/2 Fudsters (Steven C. Den Beste maybe?). The
    statement was that I never attended Stanford and that is true - at the time
    indicated. That changed of course, when I came to California and *DID*
    attend Stanford years later.

    Doesn't THAT drive you nuts? And don't you look like an idyit again?

    >> "Selective editing" has become a staple of the eCS Luser.
    >> If they can't back it up with true facts they omit the facts all
    >> together and work to make their own historical re-wirte faux fact.

    > That sounds like an exact description of what you just did!
    > Just because the Deja link does not work anymore doesn't mean the
    > original message can't be found on Google.

    You made the damn message up yourself. Or its a total hoax.
    You're a known liar and you're hoping the reader will to take
    your false claim at face value. Despite your pathetic childish
    tantrum, it doesn't dispel my claim that I didn't attend Stanford
    [during the years noted.] Had you done a little research and
    figured out where I was during that time you could have adjusted
    your fake message, moved the years stated and give your
    facetious claim some credibility. But you didn't and you look
    stupid - again.

    >> How's that "Warp 5" and "Wisemachine" you eCS Lusers

    > [...]
    > What do I have to do with eCS?

    Why else are you here? You don't use OS/2. You are
    subscribed to every eCS private forum available. You
    whine in each of those eCS forums over your hatred
    for me and you obviously come here to attack *real*
    OS/2 users with your silly "you're a liar" rants. It's just
    damn funny and very entertaining.

    >> I love making you look like the fool you are "Wee Willy".
    >> It's so easy to do!

    > Try harder!

    Don't have to - I did it again. 1984 and 1986 I would have
    been 17 and 19 years old, respectively. I was tossing mail
    over an OS/2 BBS across country from Mississippi during
    those years. At 13 and 15 years old I'm sure I knew
    nothing about IBM's OS/2.

    >> You can call me:

    And please, call me:

  3. Re: VOICE User Group listing page WARNING!

    You do realize it's fraud to misrepresent ones academic credentials?
    What was your dissertation titled? How to be stupid enough to use
    octets over 256 in your logs when you fake them?

  4. Re: VOICE [FUD4] Group listing page WARNING!

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    > Don't have to - I did it again. 1984 and 1986 I would have
    > been 17 and 19 years old, respectively. I was tossing mail
    > over an OS/2 BBS across country from Mississippi during
    > those years.

    There was no OS/2 during 1984 - 1986 available. There couldn't be OS/2 BBS.

    Cheers,
    Martin

  5. Re: VOICE User Group listing page WARNING!

    You do realize it's fraud to misrepresent ones academic credentials?
    What was your dissertation titled? How to be stupid enough to use
    octets over 256 in your logs when you fake them?

  6. Re: VOICE Group listing page WARNING!

    MMI wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    >

    >> Don't have to - I did it again. 1984 and 1986 I would have
    >> been 17 and 19 years old, respectively. I was tossing mail
    >> over an OS/2 BBS across country from Mississippi during
    >> those years.

    > There was no OS/2 during 1984 - 1986 available. There couldn't be OS/2 BBS.

    Ahh but there was a DOS BBS which eventually became an
    emulated DOS BBS running in an OS/2 environment and
    provides the tie of OS/2 into my life and this thread. Bottom
    line: my statement claiming I did not attend Stanford [during
    that time] is quite factual and makes a fool out of "Wee Willy's"
    whining claim.