New Server Project page @ OS2eCS.org (new hobbes mirror) has beenupdated - OS2

This is a discussion on New Server Project page @ OS2eCS.org (new hobbes mirror) has beenupdated - OS2 ; The new server project page for the new hobbes(mirror) has been updated: http://www.os2ecs.org/newserver.html Also the donors page has been updated: http://www.os2ecs.org/donors.html We want to thank all those who have offered their support. We plan to have the new hobbes archive ...

  1. New Server Project page @ OS2eCS.org (new hobbes mirror) has beenupdated

    The new server project page for the new hobbes(mirror) has been updated:
    http://www.os2ecs.org/newserver.html

    Also the donors page has been updated: http://www.os2ecs.org/donors.html

    We want to thank all those who have offered their support.
    We plan to have the new hobbes archive online by July, 2005 and fully
    operational by 3Q 2005.

    Regards,

    Jeramie Samphere
    President,
    OS2eCS Org.
    www.os2ecs.org

  2. Re: New Server Project page @ OS2eCS.org (new hobbes mirror) has been updated

    Still trying to con people into buying you a new computer, eh?

    Ask booby st. john to donate one, since you think he's doing so well.

    wG0e.6338$Ck6.980@fe02.lga>, on 03/24/2005
    at 03:44 PM, Jeramie Samphere said:

    >The new server project page for the new hobbes(mirror) has been updated:
    > http://www.os2ecs.org/newserver.html

    >Also the donors page has been updated: http://www.os2ecs.org/donors.html

    >We want to thank all those who have offered their support.
    >We plan to have the new hobbes archive online by July, 2005 and fully
    >operational by 3Q 2005.

    >Regards,

    >Jeramie Samphere
    >President,
    >OS2eCS Org.
    >www.os2ecs.org

  3. Re: New Server Project page @ OS2eCS.org (new hobbes mirror) hasbeen updated

    I notice that you're asking for UPS monitoring software. Armin
    Schwartz's UPSMon programs (different programs for different kinds of
    UPS) have been free for a while now:

    http://home.att.net/~lpainfo/upsmonitor.html

    Perce

    On 03/24/05 04:44 pm Jeramie Samphere tossed the following ingredients
    into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

    > The new server project page for the new hobbes(mirror) has been updated:
    > http://www.os2ecs.org/newserver.html
    >
    > Also the donors page has been updated: http://www.os2ecs.org/donors.html
    >
    > We want to thank all those who have offered their support.
    > We plan to have the new hobbes archive online by July, 2005 and fully
    > operational by 3Q 2005.

  4. Re: New Server Project page @ OS2eCS.org (new hobbes mirror) hasbeen updated

    Perce,

    I didn't realize that they were free now. He must have recovered the
    cost of development already. Thanks for the info.
    At anyrate, a particular UPS needs to be decided on yet. Suggestions are
    welcome.

    Regards,
    Jeramie Samphere
    President,
    OS2eCS Org.
    www.os2ecs.org

    Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
    > I notice that you're asking for UPS monitoring software. Armin
    > Schwartz's UPSMon programs (different programs for different kinds of
    > UPS) have been free for a while now:
    >
    > http://home.att.net/~lpainfo/upsmonitor.html
    >
    > Perce
    >

    > On 03/24/05 04:44 pm Jeramie Samphere tossed the following ingredients
    > into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:
    >
    >> The new server project page for the new hobbes(mirror) has been
    >> updated: http://www.os2ecs.org/newserver.html
    >>
    >> Also the donors page has been updated: http://www.os2ecs.org/donors.html
    >>
    >> We want to thank all those who have offered their support.
    >> We plan to have the new hobbes archive online by July, 2005 and fully
    >> operational by 3Q 2005.

+ Reply to Thread