eCS roadmap full of errors - OS2

This is a discussion on eCS roadmap full of errors - OS2 ; If you want to sell your product at least use a spell checker and get spacing right! harddrive = hard drive webbrowser = web browser emailclient = email client unautharized = unauthorized (unauthorised) viri = viruses insensitive? I wasn't aware ...

  1. eCS roadmap full of errors

    If you want to sell your product at least use a spell checker and get
    spacing right!

    harddrive = hard drive
    webbrowser = web browser
    emailclient = email client
    unautharized = unauthorized (unauthorised)
    viri = viruses

    insensitive? I wasn't aware that software had feelings or senses!

    That's just on the first page!

    Wayne
    --
    Registered Linux user #375994

    The more I know people the more I like my cat

  2. Re: eCS roadmap full of errors

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:17:53 +0900, Wayne wrote:

    > If you want to sell your product at least use a spell checker and get
    > spacing right!
    >
    > harddrive = hard drive
    > webbrowser = web browser
    > emailclient = email client
    > unautharized = unauthorized (unauthorised)
    >viri = viruses
    >
    > insensitive? I wasn't aware that software had feelings or senses!

    I would have used invulnerable instead of insensitive :-)

    Wayne
    --
    Registered Linux user #375994

    The more I know people the more I like my cat

  3. Re: eCS roadmap full of errors

    In article ,
    Wayne wrote:

    >If you want to sell your product at least use a spell checker and get
    >spacing right!
    >
    >harddrive = hard drive
    >webbrowser = web browser
    >emailclient = email client
    >unautharized = unauthorized (unauthorised)
    >viri = viruses
    >
    >insensitive? I wasn't aware that software had feelings or senses!
    >
    >That's just on the first page!

    You missed the "built-in fireall", also on the first page.

    --
    Robin Klitscher
    Wellington ("Harbour City") NZ

  4. Re: eCS roadmap full of errors

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:59:32 +1200, Robin Klitscher wrote:

    > In article , Wayne
    > wrote:
    >
    >>If you want to sell your product at least use a spell checker and get
    >>spacing right!
    >>
    >>harddrive = hard drive
    >>webbrowser = web browser
    >>emailclient = email client
    >>unautharized = unauthorized (unauthorised) viri = viruses
    >>
    >>insensitive? I wasn't aware that software had feelings or senses!
    >>
    >>That's just on the first page!
    >>

    > You missed the "built-in fireall", also on the first page.

    /me pokes himself in his red, itchy, watery, hay-fevered eyes :-)

    I'll fire myself

    Wayne

    --
    Registered Linux user #375994

    The more I know people the more I like my cat

  5. Re: eCS roadmap full of errors

    Wayne wrote:
    > If you want to sell your product at least use a spell checker and get
    > spacing right!
    >
    > harddrive = hard drive
    > webbrowser = web browser
    > emailclient = email client
    > unautharized = unauthorized (unauthorised)
    > viri = viruses
    >
    > insensitive? I wasn't aware that software had feelings or senses!
    >
    > That's just on the first page!

    If there was ever any question on why eCS has failed,
    publishing such a ridiculous piece of far fetched propaganda
    full of misspellings, improper grammar, missing periods
    and never-gonna-reach-'em-goals, is proof positive eCS
    is Dead. eComStation's failed publicity department rates
    right up there with Michael Jackson's PR people who
    nod in agreement at Michael's claim that it is natural to
    sleep with little boys and show them how to masturbate.

    What could be worse? The hike in prices. Managed
    Systems has made sure there won't be a seventh eCS
    Luser unless they send in another eCS socket salesmen
    to fake another bogus sale.