Re: FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM [eCS Scam] - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM [eCS Scam] - OS2 ; In een pots , The OS/2 Guy schreef: >The OS/2 community would appreciate the insertion of [eCS SCAM] or [eCS >SPAM] in any message purporting to report on or promote the failed >product called eCS or eComStation. If that queer ...

  1. Re: FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM [eCS Scam]

    In een pots <42346eba_3@news3.prserv.net>,
    The OS/2 Guy schreef:

    >The OS/2 community would appreciate the insertion of [eCS SCAM] or [eCS
    >SPAM] in any message purporting to report on or promote the failed
    >product called eCS or eComStation.

    If that queer little fellow, named OS2Guy, that is you if you don't get it,
    would'nt pollute this newsgroup, nobody had to use that.
    You are the rotten fellow in this newgroup.
    And i understand you have a lack of imagination, try to change from
    time to time only one word in your continuous tale :-).

    --

    With nausea for names like Timmy Martin, Larry Chauvet and
    other names from the same basterd.

  2. Re: FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM [eCS Scam]

    In een pots <42366ea3_4@news3.prserv.net>,
    The OS/2 Guy schreef:

    >Actually the "queer" little fellow is DiiN, who marks his
    >public messages to prevent archiving in Google
    >and other public newsgroups and ISPs.

    >I scoff at you DiiN and I reveal you to be nothing more
    >than another maggot investing the OS/2 newsgroups.

    Yes of course, i allready knew that long before you answered.
    And you know why?
    You are sooooo predictable. Always the same arguments. You
    must be 90 and suffering of Alzheimer. Otherwise i can not
    imagine why you always repeat the same arguments.Or do you
    think that the strenght of your arguments become better by
    repeating it all the time?

    Why are you not just happy with your OS2 before Christ,
    because i am happy with OS2 after Christ, called
    eComStation.

    And stop playing the rediculous queer little fellow.
    Or stay making yourself immortal rediculous, i like that
    as well :-).

    --

    With nausea for names like Timmy Martin, Larry Chauvett and
    other names used by the same basterd.

  3. Re: FAQ: Pointer to eCS SCAM [eCS Scam]

    DiiN wrote:
    > In een pots <42366ea3_4@news3.prserv.net>,
    > The OS/2 Guy schreef:
    >

    >>Actually the "queer" little fellow is DiiN, who marks his
    >>public messages to prevent archiving in Google
    >>and other public newsgroups and ISPs.

    >>I scoff at you DiiN and I reveal you to be nothing more
    >>than another maggot investing the OS/2 newsgroups.

    > Yes of course, i allready knew that long before you answered.

    So you admit to being another maggot investing the OS/2
    newsgroups. Thank you.

    Your grasp of the English language is ridiculous. Get out
    of the OS/2 newsgroups. You *do not* belong here.

    --
    Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy