VAC with STL (was Re: Fed up of FUD) - OS2

This is a discussion on VAC with STL (was Re: Fed up of FUD) - OS2 ; adrian suri wrote: ** rest removed > Kindest Regards > > Adrian Suri > > ps > > > I have been trying to get visual age to work work with the free stl > libraries, including the iostream.h and ...

  1. VAC with STL (was Re: Fed up of FUD)

    adrian suri wrote:

    ** rest removed

    > Kindest Regards
    >
    > Adrian Suri
    >
    > ps
    >

    > I have been trying to get visual age to work work with the free stl
    > libraries, including the iostream.h and namespace.... but my cpp is not
    > as it should be, anyone want to help?????

    Adrian,

    Did you try OpenWatcom with STL 4.6.2 ?

    --
    M Greene Voice Memeber #1356 (ICQ:319474014)

    IRC (MikeG):
    irc.va.webbnet.info #os/2 #learnc++ #os/2warp irc.ecomstation.com #eCS

    OS/2 Stuff : http://members.cox.net/greenemk/os2/
    My OpenWatcom : http://members.cox.net/mikeos2/

  2. Re: VAC with STL (was Re: Fed up of FUD)

    Michael Greene wrote:
    > adrian suri wrote:
    >
    > ** rest removed
    >
    >> Kindest Regards
    >>
    >> Adrian Suri
    >>
    >> ps
    >>

    >> I have been trying to get visual age to work work with the free stl
    >> libraries, including the iostream.h and namespace.... but my cpp is
    >> not as it should be, anyone want to help?????

    > Adrian,
    >
    > Did you try OpenWatcom with STL 4.6.2 ?

    not yet will get it this week and give it a go, thanks

+ Reply to Thread