Re: eCS 1.2 : problem with E.EXE and AE.EXE - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: eCS 1.2 : problem with E.EXE and AE.EXE - OS2 ; In case anyone was wondering, Aaron and I exchanged a few emails and narrowed down the bug to something to do with how AE handles ^Zs in a text file. Now I expect he's got the code up on blocks ...

  1. Re: eCS 1.2 : problem with E.EXE and AE.EXE

    In case anyone was wondering, Aaron and I exchanged a few emails
    and narrowed down the bug to something to do with how AE handles
    ^Zs in a text file. Now I expect he's got the code up on blocks
    and he's in his overalls on his back under the code, whacking it
    with spanners. Over to him for further news, as and when...
    --
    Andrew Stephenson

  2. Re: eCS 1.2 : problem with E.EXE and AE.EXE

    Suddenly, Andrew Stephenson sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    > In case anyone was wondering, Aaron and I exchanged a few emails
    > and narrowed down the bug to something to do with how AE handles
    > ^Zs in a text file. Now I expect he's got the code up on blocks
    > and he's in his overalls on his back under the code, whacking it
    > with spanners. Over to him for further news, as and when...

    Multiple ^Zs spread throughout the file no less... :/

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

  3. Re: eCS 1.2 : problem with E.EXE and AE.EXE

    In article
    aaronlNOT@HEREconsultant.com "Aaron Lawrence" writes:

    > Suddenly, Andrew Stephenson sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
    > > In case anyone was wondering, Aaron and I exchanged a few emails
    > > and narrowed down the bug to something to do with how AE handles
    > > ^Zs in a text file. Now I expect he's got the code up on blocks
    > > and he's in his overalls on his back under the code, whacking it
    > > with spanners. Over to him for further news, as and when...

    > Multiple ^Zs spread throughout the file no less... :/

    Why do such things by 0b0.1s? ;-)
    --
    Andrew Stephenson

+ Reply to Thread