Hi folks,

I want to install the IBM audio drivers for my tpad T20, since Uniaud
(whilst it plays soundsfine) doesn't seem to drive my microphone, which
I want for Voicetype. I like the new MInstall, but it doesn't read the
control.scr properly and install the right things. Before I go copying
files to mmos2 nad mmos2/dll manually, is there an easy way to install?
Or indeed, can I get Uniaud to recognise/use my mic?

Perfectly happy user of eCS in all other respects (from preview through
1.2).

TIA,
Stuart

PS to TM and the others, I'd appreciate you not responding unless you
can solve this particular problem, with this setup, on this machine. I
have Warp 4.51, but I choose not to install it here, now. OK?