Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions - OS2 ; bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU computer system and have been doing it for years. PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun collection are a ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

  1. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions


    bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU
    computer system and have been doing it for years.

    PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun
    collection are a nut job, and that someone in authority ought to make sure
    where the guns are. When I said that, you reported yourself. I didn't.
    And I never followed up on it with the information the police wanted. I
    let you whine instead. -->And now you tell us you have been breaking
    state and federal law for years.

    I let you go on because, You see bowen -->I have this talent of pissing
    you off to the point where you spill the beans every time because you get
    so mad at me. You know the old adage; give an idiot enough rope and they
    will hang themselves. It works with you.

    Now I think you need to see the shrink now. Its long over due.





    In , on 03/03/2005
    at 03:10 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:



    >In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>,
    >wrote: >
    >>I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it yourself. I
    >>also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is, you are
    >>moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit of work
    >>it takes to see the truth.
    >>


    >Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police department and
    >can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you are doing this in your
    >50s...60s..70...??


    >>Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh year
    >>sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably also true
    >>that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having you at
    >>home.
    >>


    >LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't been
    >either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for yourself is
    >amusing.


    >>Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as you are
    >>required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website -->or shut
    >>up.
    >>


    >I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay the
    >dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies you claimed
    > I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of information
    > that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've really
    >had the displeasure of communicating with.


    >>--> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can get rid of
    >>morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >>


    >Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how you are
    >owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old for the
    >draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental defect like
    >yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to your level
    >when I engage you and give you the attention you want.


    >Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    >Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    >Attempt to resemble a human being - failed





  2. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In article , wrote:
    >
    >bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU
    >computer system and have been doing it for years.
    >


    Are you really that stupid? I haven't hacked in to it, though I can
    understand why you would think that, being as stupid as you are. I was a
    student and did work for CU. I got to keep this account because of who I
    know. That must get under your hide! :-) Though they are finally
    deactiving the account soon, I have far too many unix shell accounts and
    asked Doreen Petersen to make sure my accounts got deleted at the next
    affiliation check, which happened on March 1st.

    >PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun
    >collection are a nut job, and that someone in authority ought to make sure
    >where the guns are. When I said that, you reported yourself. I didn't.
    >And I never followed up on it with the information the police wanted. I
    >let you whine instead. -->And now you tell us you have been breaking
    >state and federal law for years.
    >


    This has to be the stupidest cop out I've ever heard. I was on the emails
    with Det Dilauria, you are lying and Det Dilauria will verify that.

    >I let you go on because, You see bowen -->I have this talent of pissing
    >you off to the point where you spill the beans every time because you get
    >so mad at me. You know the old adage; give an idiot enough rope and they
    >will hang themselves. It works with you.
    >
    >Now I think you need to see the shrink now. Its long over due.
    >


    Bull****, you tried desperately to get Det DiLauria to buy your story.
    Impotent ****er, lying repeatedly.

    >
    >
    >
    >
    >In , on 03/03/2005
    > at 03:10 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >
    >
    >
    >>In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>,
    >>wrote: >
    >>>I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it yourself. I
    >>>also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is, you are
    >>>moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit of work
    >>>it takes to see the truth.
    >>>

    >
    >>Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police department and
    >>can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you are doing this in your
    >>50s...60s..70...??

    >
    >>>Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh year
    >>>sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably also true
    >>>that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having you at
    >>>home.
    >>>

    >
    >>LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't been
    >>either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for yourself is
    >>amusing.

    >
    >>>Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as you are
    >>>required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website -->or shut
    >>>up.
    >>>

    >
    >>I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay the
    >>dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies you claimed
    >> I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of information
    >> that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've really
    >>had the displeasure of communicating with.

    >
    >>>--> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can get rid of
    >>>morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >>>

    >
    >>Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how you are
    >>owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old for the
    >>draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental defect like
    >>yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to your level
    >>when I engage you and give you the attention you want.

    >
    >>Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    >>Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    >>Attempt to resemble a human being - failed

    >
    >
    >




  3. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    And fyi... I archived your lie on usenet. Notice the headers and who
    was copied on it. Those headers don't lie but you do Eddie. You make
    no sense. You let me whine instead of reporting a felony heh? You piss
    me off? I have had you so rattled that you don't reply, given your
    propensity for replying to everybody as an asshole, I think I have you
    rattled real good :-)

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...23c7f72e059b47

    > You were told not to contact me and you did it anyway. You are the
    > person doing the harassing. It will be taken up with your school
    > authorities, along
    > with your need for professional help. I will also sent them your
    > posts about
    > your gun collection on campus. They need to check you out before you
    > go nuts
    > and kill someone


    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU
    > computer system and have been doing it for years.
    >
    > PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun
    > collection are a nut job, and that someone in authority ought to make sure
    > where the guns are. When I said that, you reported yourself. I didn't.
    > And I never followed up on it with the information the police wanted. I
    > let you whine instead. -->And now you tell us you have been breaking
    > state and federal law for years.
    >
    > I let you go on because, You see bowen -->I have this talent of pissing
    > you off to the point where you spill the beans every time because you get
    > so mad at me. You know the old adage; give an idiot enough rope and they
    > will hang themselves. It works with you.
    >
    > Now I think you need to see the shrink now. Its long over due.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > In , on 03/03/2005
    > at 03:10 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>,
    >>wrote: >
    >>
    >>>I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it yourself. I
    >>>also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is, you are
    >>>moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit of work
    >>>it takes to see the truth.
    >>>

    >
    >
    >>Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police department and
    >>can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you are doing this in your
    >>50s...60s..70...??

    >
    >
    >>>Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh year
    >>>sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably also true
    >>>that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having you at
    >>>home.
    >>>

    >
    >
    >>LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't been
    >>either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for yourself is
    >>amusing.

    >
    >
    >>>Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as you are
    >>>required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website -->or shut
    >>>up.
    >>>

    >
    >
    >>I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay the
    >>dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies you claimed
    >>I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of information
    >>that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've really
    >>had the displeasure of communicating with.

    >
    >
    >>>--> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can get rid of
    >>>morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >>>

    >
    >
    >>Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how you are
    >>owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old for the
    >>draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental defect like
    >>yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to your level
    >>when I engage you and give you the attention you want.

    >
    >
    >>Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    >>Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    >>Attempt to resemble a human being - failed

    >
    >
    >
    >


  4. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions


    bowen you asshole -->find me the post where gave the list of your guns
    -->so I don't have to do it.

    -->And tell me how many times have you been arrested?





    In , on 03/03/2005
    at 08:17 PM, OS/2 Man said:



    >And fyi... I archived your lie on usenet. Notice the headers and who
    >was copied on it. Those headers don't lie but you do Eddie. You make
    >no sense. You let me whine instead of reporting a felony heh? You piss
    >me off? I have had you so rattled that you don't reply, given your
    >propensity for replying to everybody as an asshole, I think I have you
    >rattled real good :-)


    >http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...23c7f72e059b47


    > > You were told not to contact me and you did it anyway. You are the
    > > person doing the harassing. It will be taken up with your school
    > > authorities, along
    > > with your need for professional help. I will also sent them your
    > > posts about
    > > your gun collection on campus. They need to check you out before you
    > > go nuts
    > > and kill someone


    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU
    >> computer system and have been doing it for years.
    >>
    >> PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun
    >> collection are a nut job, and that someone in authority ought to make sure
    >> where the guns are. When I said that, you reported yourself. I didn't.
    >> And I never followed up on it with the information the police wanted. I
    >> let you whine instead. -->And now you tell us you have been breaking
    >> state and federal law for years.
    >>
    >> I let you go on because, You see bowen -->I have this talent of pissing
    >> you off to the point where you spill the beans every time because you get
    >> so mad at me. You know the old adage; give an idiot enough rope and they
    >> will hang themselves. It works with you.
    >>
    >> Now I think you need to see the shrink now. Its long over due.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> In , on 03/03/2005
    >> at 03:10 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>,
    >>>wrote: >
    >>>
    >>>>I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it yourself. I
    >>>>also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is, you are
    >>>>moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit of work
    >>>>it takes to see the truth.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>>Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police department and
    >>>can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you are doing this in your
    >>>50s...60s..70...??

    >>
    >>
    >>>>Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh year
    >>>>sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably also true
    >>>>that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having you at
    >>>>home.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>>LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't been
    >>>either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for yourself is
    >>>amusing.

    >>
    >>
    >>>>Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as you are
    >>>>required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website -->or shut
    >>>>up.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>>I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay the
    >>>dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies you claimed
    >>>I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of information
    >>>that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've really
    >>>had the displeasure of communicating with.

    >>
    >>
    >>>>--> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can get rid of
    >>>>morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>>Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how you are
    >>>owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old for the
    >>>draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental defect like
    >>>yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to your level
    >>>when I engage you and give you the attention you want.

    >>
    >>
    >>>Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    >>>Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    >>>Attempt to resemble a human being - failed

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>



  5. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions


    You probably just cost poor Doreen her job! -->Like I said, you're a
    moron. she is too.




    In , on 03/04/2005
    at 03:03 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:



    >In article ,
    >wrote: >
    >>bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU
    >>computer system and have been doing it for years.
    >>


    >Are you really that stupid? I haven't hacked in to it, though I can
    >understand why you would think that, being as stupid as you are. I was a
    > student and did work for CU. I got to keep this account because of who
    >I know. That must get under your hide! :-) Though they are finally
    >deactiving the account soon, I have far too many unix shell accounts and
    >asked Doreen Petersen to make sure my accounts got deleted at the next
    >affiliation check, which happened on March 1st.


    > >PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun
    >>collection are a nut job, and that someone in authority ought to make

    >sure >where the guns are. When I said that, you reported yourself. I
    >didn't. >And I never followed up on it with the information the police
    >wanted. I >let you whine instead. -->And now you tell us you have been
    >breaking >state and federal law for years.
    >>


    >This has to be the stupidest cop out I've ever heard. I was on the
    >emails with Det Dilauria, you are lying and Det Dilauria will verify
    >that.


    >>I let you go on because, You see bowen -->I have this talent of pissing
    >>you off to the point where you spill the beans every time because you get
    >>so mad at me. You know the old adage; give an idiot enough rope and they
    >>will hang themselves. It works with you.
    >>
    >>Now I think you need to see the shrink now. Its long over due.
    >>


    >Bull****, you tried desperately to get Det DiLauria to buy your story.
    >Impotent ****er, lying repeatedly.


    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>In , on 03/03/2005
    >> at 03:10 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>,
    >>>wrote: >
    >>>>I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it yourself. I
    >>>>also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is, you are
    >>>>moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit of work
    >>>>it takes to see the truth.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>>Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police department and
    >>>can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you are doing this in your
    >>>50s...60s..70...??

    >>
    >>>>Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh year
    >>>>sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably also true
    >>>>that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having you at
    >>>>home.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>>LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't been
    >>>either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for yourself is
    >>>amusing.

    >>
    >>>>Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as you are
    >>>>required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website -->or shut
    >>>>up.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>>I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay the
    >>>dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies you claimed
    >>> I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of information
    >>> that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've really
    >>>had the displeasure of communicating with.

    >>
    >>>>--> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can get rid of
    >>>>morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>>Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how you are
    >>>owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old for the
    >>>draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental defect like
    >>>yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to your level
    >>>when I engage you and give you the attention you want.

    >>
    >>>Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    >>>Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    >>>Attempt to resemble a human being - failed

    >>
    >>
    >>





  6. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > You probably just cost poor Doreen her job! -->Like I said, you're a
    > moron. she is too.
    >


    LOL, you really think you are all that and a bag of chips. It is very
    common for accounts to be extended. There are plenty of other people
    that have accounts extended. Doreen won't lose her job, I told her to
    deactivate the accounts, she didn't extend them. CAN YOU READ? I won't
    have any kind of legal action taken against me. I do know this, with
    the archive of your writings to CU, and the fact that all of your claims
    have been false you are not considered a competent complaintant. One
    call to Det Dilauria and you might be in trouble considering how it all
    ended with you being told to get lost.

    >
    >
    >
    > In , on 03/04/2005
    > at 03:03 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>In article ,
    >>wrote: >
    >>
    >>>bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU
    >>>computer system and have been doing it for years.
    >>>

    >
    >
    >>Are you really that stupid? I haven't hacked in to it, though I can
    >>understand why you would think that, being as stupid as you are. I was a
    >>student and did work for CU. I got to keep this account because of who
    >>I know. That must get under your hide! :-) Though they are finally
    >>deactiving the account soon, I have far too many unix shell accounts and
    >>asked Doreen Petersen to make sure my accounts got deleted at the next
    >>affiliation check, which happened on March 1st.

    >
    >
    >>>PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun
    >>>collection are a nut job, and that someone in authority ought to make

    >>
    >>sure >where the guns are. When I said that, you reported yourself. I
    >>didn't. >And I never followed up on it with the information the police
    >>wanted. I >let you whine instead. -->And now you tell us you have been
    >>breaking >state and federal law for years.
    >>

    >
    >>This has to be the stupidest cop out I've ever heard. I was on the
    >>emails with Det Dilauria, you are lying and Det Dilauria will verify
    >>that.

    >
    >
    >>>I let you go on because, You see bowen -->I have this talent of pissing
    >>>you off to the point where you spill the beans every time because you get
    >>>so mad at me. You know the old adage; give an idiot enough rope and they
    >>>will hang themselves. It works with you.
    >>>
    >>>Now I think you need to see the shrink now. Its long over due.
    >>>

    >
    >
    >>Bull****, you tried desperately to get Det DiLauria to buy your story.
    >>Impotent ****er, lying repeatedly.

    >
    >
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>In , on 03/03/2005
    >>> at 03:10 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>,
    >>>>wrote: >
    >>>>
    >>>>>I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it yourself. I
    >>>>>also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is, you are
    >>>>>moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit of work
    >>>>>it takes to see the truth.
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police department and
    >>>>can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you are doing this in your
    >>>>50s...60s..70...??
    >>>
    >>>>>Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh year
    >>>>>sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably also true
    >>>>>that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having you at
    >>>>>home.
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't been
    >>>>either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for yourself is
    >>>>amusing.
    >>>
    >>>>>Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as you are
    >>>>>required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website -->or shut
    >>>>>up.
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay the
    >>>>dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies you claimed
    >>>>I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of information
    >>>>that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've really
    >>>>had the displeasure of communicating with.
    >>>
    >>>>>--> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can get rid of
    >>>>>morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>>Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how you are
    >>>>owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old for the
    >>>>draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental defect like
    >>>>yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to your level
    >>>>when I engage you and give you the attention you want.
    >>>
    >>>>Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    >>>>Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    >>>>Attempt to resemble a human being - failed
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >
    >
    >



    --
    OS/2 Guy
    The one and only OS/2 guy from an OS/2 domain.

  7. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > bowen you asshole -->find me the post where gave the list of your guns
    > -->so I don't have to do it.
    >
    > -->And tell me how many times have you been arrested?
    >


    Don't know how to click on the link or read the post? That figures.
    How many times have I been arrested? That would be zero. What, no
    response to you trying to ignore me but in reality not being able to?

    >
    >
    >
    >
    > In , on 03/03/2005
    > at 08:17 PM, OS/2 Man said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>And fyi... I archived your lie on usenet. Notice the headers and who
    >>was copied on it. Those headers don't lie but you do Eddie. You make
    >>no sense. You let me whine instead of reporting a felony heh? You piss
    >>me off? I have had you so rattled that you don't reply, given your
    >>propensity for replying to everybody as an asshole, I think I have you
    >>rattled real good :-)

    >
    >
    >>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...23c7f72e059b47

    >
    >
    >>>You were told not to contact me and you did it anyway. You are the
    >>>person doing the harassing. It will be taken up with your school
    >>>authorities, along
    >>>with your need for professional help. I will also sent them your
    >>>posts about
    >>>your gun collection on campus. They need to check you out before you
    >>>go nuts
    >>>and kill someone

    >
    >
    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>
    >>>bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU
    >>>computer system and have been doing it for years.
    >>>
    >>>PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun
    >>>collection are a nut job, and that someone in authority ought to make sure
    >>>where the guns are. When I said that, you reported yourself. I didn't.
    >>>And I never followed up on it with the information the police wanted. I
    >>>let you whine instead. -->And now you tell us you have been breaking
    >>>state and federal law for years.
    >>>
    >>>I let you go on because, You see bowen -->I have this talent of pissing
    >>>you off to the point where you spill the beans every time because you get
    >>>so mad at me. You know the old adage; give an idiot enough rope and they
    >>>will hang themselves. It works with you.
    >>>
    >>>Now I think you need to see the shrink now. Its long over due.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>In , on 03/03/2005
    >>> at 03:10 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>,
    >>>>wrote: >
    >>>>
    >>>>>I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it yourself. I
    >>>>>also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is, you are
    >>>>>moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit of work
    >>>>>it takes to see the truth.
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police department and
    >>>>can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you are doing this in your
    >>>>50s...60s..70...??
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh year
    >>>>>sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably also true
    >>>>>that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having you at
    >>>>>home.
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't been
    >>>>either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for yourself is
    >>>>amusing.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as you are
    >>>>>required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website -->or shut
    >>>>>up.
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay the
    >>>>dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies you claimed
    >>>>I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of information
    >>>>that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've really
    >>>>had the displeasure of communicating with.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>--> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can get rid of
    >>>>>morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how you are
    >>>>owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old for the
    >>>>draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental defect like
    >>>>yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to your level
    >>>>when I engage you and give you the attention you want.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    >>>>Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    >>>>Attempt to resemble a human being - failed
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >



    --
    OS/2 Guy
    The one and only OS/2 guy from an OS/2 domain.

  8. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions



    Anything you say bozo. The regents might have a different view!



    In , on 03/03/2005
    at 08:39 PM, OS/2 Guy said:



    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> You probably just cost poor Doreen her job! -->Like I said, you're a
    >> moron. she is too.
    >>


    >LOL, you really think you are all that and a bag of chips. It is very
    >common for accounts to be extended. There are plenty of other people
    >that have accounts extended. Doreen won't lose her job, I told her to
    >deactivate the accounts, she didn't extend them. CAN YOU READ? I won't
    >have any kind of legal action taken against me. I do know this, with
    >the archive of your writings to CU, and the fact that all of your claims
    >have been false you are not considered a competent complaintant. One
    >call to Det Dilauria and you might be in trouble considering how it all
    >ended with you being told to get lost.


    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> In , on 03/04/2005
    >> at 03:03 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>In article ,
    >>>wrote: >
    >>>
    >>>>bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU
    >>>>computer system and have been doing it for years.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>>Are you really that stupid? I haven't hacked in to it, though I can
    >>>understand why you would think that, being as stupid as you are. I was a
    >>>student and did work for CU. I got to keep this account because of who
    >>>I know. That must get under your hide! :-) Though they are finally
    >>>deactiving the account soon, I have far too many unix shell accounts and
    >>>asked Doreen Petersen to make sure my accounts got deleted at the next
    >>>affiliation check, which happened on March 1st.

    >>
    >>
    >>>>PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun
    >>>>collection are a nut job, and that someone in authority ought to make
    >>>
    >>>sure >where the guns are. When I said that, you reported yourself. I
    >>>didn't. >And I never followed up on it with the information the police
    >>>wanted. I >let you whine instead. -->And now you tell us you have been
    >>>breaking >state and federal law for years.
    >>>

    >>
    >>>This has to be the stupidest cop out I've ever heard. I was on the
    >>>emails with Det Dilauria, you are lying and Det Dilauria will verify
    >>>that.

    >>
    >>
    >>>>I let you go on because, You see bowen -->I have this talent of pissing
    >>>>you off to the point where you spill the beans every time because you get
    >>>>so mad at me. You know the old adage; give an idiot enough rope and they
    >>>>will hang themselves. It works with you.
    >>>>
    >>>>Now I think you need to see the shrink now. Its long over due.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>>Bull****, you tried desperately to get Det DiLauria to buy your story.
    >>>Impotent ****er, lying repeatedly.

    >>
    >>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>In , on 03/03/2005
    >>>> at 03:10 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>,
    >>>>>wrote: >
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it yourself. I
    >>>>>>also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is, you are
    >>>>>>moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit of work
    >>>>>>it takes to see the truth.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police department and
    >>>>>can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you are doing this in your
    >>>>>50s...60s..70...??
    >>>>
    >>>>>>Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh year
    >>>>>>sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably also true
    >>>>>>that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having you at
    >>>>>>home.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't been
    >>>>>either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for yourself is
    >>>>>amusing.
    >>>>
    >>>>>>Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as you are
    >>>>>>required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website -->or shut
    >>>>>>up.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay the
    >>>>>dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies you claimed
    >>>>>I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of information
    >>>>>that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've really
    >>>>>had the displeasure of communicating with.
    >>>>
    >>>>>>--> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can get rid of
    >>>>>>morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how you are
    >>>>>owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old for the
    >>>>>draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental defect like
    >>>>>yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to your level
    >>>>>when I engage you and give you the attention you want.
    >>>>
    >>>>>Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    >>>>>Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    >>>>>Attempt to resemble a human being - failed
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>






  9. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    > Anything you say bozo. The regents might have a different view!
    >


    LOL, yeah the regents. Please please please do. I really want to be
    involved in this when they nail your ass to the wall. You've made false
    complaints twice. Now you are going to complain about what?
    >
    >
    > In , on 03/03/2005
    > at 08:39 PM, OS/2 Guy said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>
    >>>You probably just cost poor Doreen her job! -->Like I said, you're a
    >>>moron. she is too.
    >>>

    >
    >
    >>LOL, you really think you are all that and a bag of chips. It is very
    >>common for accounts to be extended. There are plenty of other people
    >>that have accounts extended. Doreen won't lose her job, I told her to
    >>deactivate the accounts, she didn't extend them. CAN YOU READ? I won't
    >>have any kind of legal action taken against me. I do know this, with
    >>the archive of your writings to CU, and the fact that all of your claims
    >>have been false you are not considered a competent complaintant. One
    >>call to Det Dilauria and you might be in trouble considering how it all
    >>ended with you being told to get lost.

    >
    >
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>In , on 03/04/2005
    >>> at 03:03 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>In article ,
    >>>>wrote: >
    >>>>
    >>>>>bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU
    >>>>>computer system and have been doing it for years.
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Are you really that stupid? I haven't hacked in to it, though I can
    >>>>understand why you would think that, being as stupid as you are. I was a
    >>>>student and did work for CU. I got to keep this account because of who
    >>>>I know. That must get under your hide! :-) Though they are finally
    >>>>deactiving the account soon, I have far too many unix shell accounts and
    >>>>asked Doreen Petersen to make sure my accounts got deleted at the next
    >>>>affiliation check, which happened on March 1st.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun
    >>>>>collection are a nut job, and that someone in authority ought to make
    >>>>
    >>>>sure >where the guns are. When I said that, you reported yourself. I
    >>>>didn't. >And I never followed up on it with the information the police
    >>>>wanted. I >let you whine instead. -->And now you tell us you have been
    >>>>breaking >state and federal law for years.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>>This has to be the stupidest cop out I've ever heard. I was on the
    >>>>emails with Det Dilauria, you are lying and Det Dilauria will verify
    >>>>that.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>I let you go on because, You see bowen -->I have this talent of pissing
    >>>>>you off to the point where you spill the beans every time because you get
    >>>>>so mad at me. You know the old adage; give an idiot enough rope and they
    >>>>>will hang themselves. It works with you.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Now I think you need to see the shrink now. Its long over due.
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Bull****, you tried desperately to get Det DiLauria to buy your story.
    >>>>Impotent ****er, lying repeatedly.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>In , on 03/03/2005
    >>>>> at 03:10 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>,
    >>>>>>wrote: >
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it yourself. I
    >>>>>>>also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is, you are
    >>>>>>>moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit of work
    >>>>>>>it takes to see the truth.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police department and
    >>>>>>can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you are doing this in your
    >>>>>>50s...60s..70...??
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>>Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh year
    >>>>>>>sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably also true
    >>>>>>>that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having you at
    >>>>>>>home.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't been
    >>>>>>either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for yourself is
    >>>>>>amusing.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>>Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as you are
    >>>>>>>required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website -->or shut
    >>>>>>>up.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay the
    >>>>>>dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies you claimed
    >>>>>>I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of information
    >>>>>>that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've really
    >>>>>>had the displeasure of communicating with.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>>--> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can get rid of
    >>>>>>>morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how you are
    >>>>>>owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old for the
    >>>>>>draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental defect like
    >>>>>>yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to your level
    >>>>>>when I engage you and give you the attention you want.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    >>>>>>Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    >>>>>>Attempt to resemble a human being - failed
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >
    >
    >
    >



    --
    OS/2 Guy
    The one and only OS/2 guy from an OS/2 domain.

  10. EXPOSED: Jason Bowen's Sock Puppet: OS/2 Man

    Subject says it all.


  11. EXPOSED: Jason Bowen Sock Puppet "OS/2 Guy"

    OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >
    >> bowen you asshole -->find me the post where gave the list of your guns
    >> -->so I don't have to do it.
    >> -->And tell me how many times have you been arrested?

    >
    >
    > Don't know how to click on the link or read the post? That figures. How
    > many times have I been arrested? That would be zero. What, no response
    > to you trying to ignore me but in reality not being able to?
    >
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> In , on 03/03/2005 at 08:17 PM,
    >> OS/2 Man said:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> And fyi... I archived your lie on usenet. Notice the headers and who
    >>> was copied on it. Those headers don't lie but you do Eddie. You
    >>> make no sense. You let me whine instead of reporting a felony heh?
    >>> You piss me off? I have had you so rattled that you don't reply,
    >>> given your propensity for replying to everybody as an asshole, I
    >>> think I have you rattled real good :-)

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...23c7f72e059b47
    >>>

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>> You were told not to contact me and you did it anyway. You are the
    >>>> person doing the harassing. It will be taken up with your school
    >>>> authorities, along
    >>>> with your need for professional help. I will also sent them your
    >>>> posts about
    >>>> your gun collection on campus. They need to check you out before you
    >>>> go nuts
    >>>> and kill someone

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU
    >>>> computer system and have been doing it for years.
    >>>> PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun
    >>>> collection are a nut job, and that someone in authority ought to
    >>>> make sure
    >>>> where the guns are. When I said that, you reported yourself. I
    >>>> didn't. And I never followed up on it with the information the
    >>>> police wanted. I
    >>>> let you whine instead. -->And now you tell us you have been breaking
    >>>> state and federal law for years.
    >>>> I let you go on because, You see bowen -->I have this talent of pissing
    >>>> you off to the point where you spill the beans every time because
    >>>> you get
    >>>> so mad at me. You know the old adage; give an idiot enough rope and
    >>>> they
    >>>> will hang themselves. It works with you.
    >>>> Now I think you need to see the shrink now. Its long over due.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> In , on 03/03/2005 at 03:10 AM,
    >>>> bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>,
    >>>>>
    >>>>> wrote: >
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it
    >>>>>> yourself. I
    >>>>>> also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is,
    >>>>>> you are
    >>>>>> moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit
    >>>>>> of work
    >>>>>> it takes to see the truth.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police department
    >>>>> and can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you are doing this
    >>>>> in your 50s...60s..70...??
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>> Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh year
    >>>>>> sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably also
    >>>>>> true
    >>>>>> that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having
    >>>>>> you at
    >>>>>> home.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't
    >>>>> been either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for
    >>>>> yourself is
    >>>>> amusing.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>> Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as you are
    >>>>>> required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website
    >>>>>> -->or shut
    >>>>>> up.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay
    >>>>> the dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies
    >>>>> you claimed
    >>>>> I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of
    >>>>> information
    >>>>> that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've
    >>>>> really had the displeasure of communicating with.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>> --> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can get
    >>>>>> rid of
    >>>>>> morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how
    >>>>> you are
    >>>>> owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old
    >>>>> for the
    >>>>> draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental defect
    >>>>> like
    >>>>> yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to your
    >>>>> level
    >>>>> when I engage you and give you the attention you want.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    >>>>> Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    >>>>> Attempt to resemble a human being - failed
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>

    >>

    >
    >



    --
    Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  12. EXPOSED: Jason Bowen sock puppet: "OS/2 Guy"

    OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >
    >> Anything you say bozo. The regents might have a different view!
    >>

    >
    > LOL, yeah the regents. Please please please do. I really want to be
    > involved in this when they nail your ass to the wall. You've made false
    > complaints twice. Now you are going to complain about what?
    >
    >>
    >>
    >> In , on 03/03/2005 at 08:39 PM,
    >> OS/2 Guy said:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> You probably just cost poor Doreen her job! -->Like I said, you're a
    >>>> moron. she is too.

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>> LOL, you really think you are all that and a bag of chips. It is
    >>> very common for accounts to be extended. There are plenty of other
    >>> people that have accounts extended. Doreen won't lose her job, I
    >>> told her to deactivate the accounts, she didn't extend them. CAN YOU
    >>> READ? I won't have any kind of legal action taken against me. I do
    >>> know this, with the archive of your writings to CU, and the fact that
    >>> all of your claims have been false you are not considered a competent
    >>> complaintant. One call to Det Dilauria and you might be in trouble
    >>> considering how it all ended with you being told to get lost.

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> In , on 03/04/2005 at 03:03 AM,
    >>>> bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> In article ,
    >>>>> wrote: >
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU
    >>>>>> computer system and have been doing it for years.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> Are you really that stupid? I haven't hacked in to it, though I
    >>>>> can understand why you would think that, being as stupid as you
    >>>>> are. I was a
    >>>>> student and did work for CU. I got to keep this account because of
    >>>>> who
    >>>>> I know. That must get under your hide! :-) Though they are
    >>>>> finally deactiving the account soon, I have far too many unix shell
    >>>>> accounts and asked Doreen Petersen to make sure my accounts got
    >>>>> deleted at the next affiliation check, which happened on March 1st.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>> PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun
    >>>>>> collection are a nut job, and that someone in authority ought to make
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> sure >where the guns are. When I said that, you reported yourself. I
    >>>>> didn't. >And I never followed up on it with the information the
    >>>>> police
    >>>>> wanted. I >let you whine instead. -->And now you tell us you have
    >>>>> been
    >>>>> breaking >state and federal law for years.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> This has to be the stupidest cop out I've ever heard. I was on the
    >>>>> emails with Det Dilauria, you are lying and Det Dilauria will verify
    >>>>> that.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>> I let you go on because, You see bowen -->I have this talent of
    >>>>>> pissing
    >>>>>> you off to the point where you spill the beans every time because
    >>>>>> you get
    >>>>>> so mad at me. You know the old adage; give an idiot enough rope
    >>>>>> and they
    >>>>>> will hang themselves. It works with you.
    >>>>>> Now I think you need to see the shrink now. Its long over due.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> Bull****, you tried desperately to get Det DiLauria to buy your
    >>>>> story. Impotent ****er, lying repeatedly.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> In , on 03/03/2005 at 03:10 AM,
    >>>>>> bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>,
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> wrote: >
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it
    >>>>>>>> yourself. I
    >>>>>>>> also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is,
    >>>>>>>> you are
    >>>>>>>> moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit
    >>>>>>>> of work
    >>>>>>>> it takes to see the truth.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police
    >>>>>>> department and can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you
    >>>>>>> are doing this in your 50s...60s..70...??
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh
    >>>>>>>> year
    >>>>>>>> sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably
    >>>>>>>> also true
    >>>>>>>> that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having
    >>>>>>>> you at
    >>>>>>>> home.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't
    >>>>>>> been either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for
    >>>>>>> yourself is
    >>>>>>> amusing.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as
    >>>>>>>> you are
    >>>>>>>> required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website
    >>>>>>>> -->or shut
    >>>>>>>> up.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay
    >>>>>>> the dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies
    >>>>>>> you claimed
    >>>>>>> I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of
    >>>>>>> information
    >>>>>>> that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've
    >>>>>>> really had the displeasure of communicating with.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> --> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can
    >>>>>>>> get rid of
    >>>>>>>> morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how
    >>>>>>> you are
    >>>>>>> owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old
    >>>>>>> for the
    >>>>>>> draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental
    >>>>>>> defect like
    >>>>>>> yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to
    >>>>>>> your level
    >>>>>>> when I engage you and give you the attention you want.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    >>>>>>> Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    >>>>>>> Attempt to resemble a human being - failed
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    >



    --
    Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

  13. Re: EXPOSED: Warp City uses Mike Oreilly's pay pal account

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:
    > Subject says it all.
    >


    LOL, boy you and Eddie are like the real life Dumb and Dumber. So tell
    us, if you or Larry or whoever is the real person behind Warp City, how
    come you use a pay pal account named Mike Oreilly?



    --
    OS/2 Guy
    The one and only OS/2 guy from an OS/2 domain.

  14. Re: EXPOSED: Jason Bowen Sock Puppet "OS/2 Guy"

    Ummm yeah it's pretty easy to figure out, it is in the whois. Only a
    simpleton would be excited at being able to use whois.


    --
    OS/2 Guy
    The one and only OS/2 guy from an OS/2 domain.

  15. Re: EXPOSED: Jason Bowen sock puppet: "OS/2 Guy"

    Ohhh you are so smart. You are so technically adept, it only took you a
    week to learn how to use whois.

  16. Re: EXPOSED: Jason Bowen sock puppet: "OS/2 Guy"

    Oi Tim, have you found me yet?


  17. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions

    In , on 03/03/2005
    at 09:26 PM, OS/2 Guy said:



    >letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >> Anything you say bozo. The regents might have a different view!
    >>


    >LOL, yeah the regents. Please please please do. I really want to be
    >involved in this when they nail your ass to the wall. You've made false
    >complaints twice. Now you are going to complain about what?


    What are dumb**** you are. Were you born this way, or was there a
    accident?

    Any normal kids in your family or are they all like you?





    >
    >>
    >> In , on 03/03/2005
    >> at 08:39 PM, OS/2 Guy said:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>You probably just cost poor Doreen her job! -->Like I said, you're a
    >>>>moron. she is too.
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>>LOL, you really think you are all that and a bag of chips. It is very
    >>>common for accounts to be extended. There are plenty of other people
    >>>that have accounts extended. Doreen won't lose her job, I told her to
    >>>deactivate the accounts, she didn't extend them. CAN YOU READ? I won't
    >>>have any kind of legal action taken against me. I do know this, with
    >>>the archive of your writings to CU, and the fact that all of your claims
    >>>have been false you are not considered a competent complaintant. One
    >>>call to Det Dilauria and you might be in trouble considering how it all
    >>>ended with you being told to get lost.

    >>
    >>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>In , on 03/04/2005
    >>>> at 03:03 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>In article ,
    >>>>>wrote: >
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>bowen you idiot -->You just admitted that you are hacking into the CU
    >>>>>>computer system and have been doing it for years.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>Are you really that stupid? I haven't hacked in to it, though I can
    >>>>>understand why you would think that, being as stupid as you are. I was a
    >>>>>student and did work for CU. I got to keep this account because of who
    >>>>>I know. That must get under your hide! :-) Though they are finally
    >>>>>deactiving the account soon, I have far too many unix shell accounts and
    >>>>>asked Doreen Petersen to make sure my accounts got deleted at the next
    >>>>>affiliation check, which happened on March 1st.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>>PS: moron I never said you committed a felony. I said you have a gun
    >>>>>>collection are a nut job, and that someone in authority ought to make
    >>>>>
    >>>>>sure >where the guns are. When I said that, you reported yourself. I
    >>>>>didn't. >And I never followed up on it with the information the police
    >>>>>wanted. I >let you whine instead. -->And now you tell us you have been
    >>>>>breaking >state and federal law for years.
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>This has to be the stupidest cop out I've ever heard. I was on the
    >>>>>emails with Det Dilauria, you are lying and Det Dilauria will verify
    >>>>>that.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>>I let you go on because, You see bowen -->I have this talent of pissing
    >>>>>>you off to the point where you spill the beans every time because you get
    >>>>>>so mad at me. You know the old adage; give an idiot enough rope and they
    >>>>>>will hang themselves. It works with you.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Now I think you need to see the shrink now. Its long over due.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>Bull****, you tried desperately to get Det DiLauria to buy your story.
    >>>>>Impotent ****er, lying repeatedly.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>In , on 03/03/2005
    >>>>>> at 03:10 AM, bowenjm@rintintin.colorado.edu (Jason Bowen) said:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>In article <87sVd.67173$8a6.63694@trndny09>,
    >>>>>>>wrote: >
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>I told you how to look it asshole -->And why you have do it yourself. I
    >>>>>>>>also told you to find it here in the archives. -->The fact is, you are
    >>>>>>>>moron who wants to troll here, or you would go do the little bit of work
    >>>>>>>>it takes to see the truth.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>Same old refrain. Couldn't prove anything to any police department and
    >>>>>>>can't prove your hollow refrain here. Sadly you are doing this in your
    >>>>>>>50s...60s..70...??
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>Its really time for you grow up bowen. We know you are seventh year
    >>>>>>>>sophomore, who will never graduate from school. Its probably also true
    >>>>>>>>that mommy keeps pay your bills, because she can't stand having you at
    >>>>>>>>home.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>LOL, I'm not a student at CU nor do I work for them. I haven't been
    >>>>>>>either for years. The fact that you can't verify this for yourself is
    >>>>>>>amusing.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>Now learn how to go get the information you want to see -- as you are
    >>>>>>>>required to do by the nature of the Texas Sec. of State website -->or shut
    >>>>>>>>up.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>I know how to get it and if I was trying to prove a point I'd pay the
    >>>>>>>dollar. Just like you couldn't provide proof of two felonies you claimed
    >>>>>>>I commited you can't prove your claims based on one piece of information
    >>>>>>>that you can't reproduce. You are the most cowardly person I've really
    >>>>>>>had the displeasure of communicating with.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>--> You are a good example of why we need a draft -->so we can get rid of
    >>>>>>>>morons like you and give you are reason to grow up.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>Didn't do it to you now did it? If anything you whine about how you are
    >>>>>>>owed an apology from your parents for being drafted. I'm too old for the
    >>>>>>>draft and I'm too old to keep arguing with an obvious mental defect like
    >>>>>>>yourself. I need to remind myself that I bring myself down to your level
    >>>>>>>when I engage you and give you the attention you want.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>Attempt to accuse me of two felonies - failed
    >>>>>>>Attempt to prove the viability of Serenity - failed
    >>>>>>>Attempt to resemble a human being - failed
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>






  18. Re: IBM Will Now Automatically Renew PA Subscriptions


    >>letoured@nospam.net wrote:
    >>
    >>>Anything you say bozo. The regents might have a different view!
    >>>

    >
    >
    >>LOL, yeah the regents. Please please please do. I really want to be
    >>involved in this when they nail your ass to the wall. You've made false
    >>complaints twice. Now you are going to complain about what?

    >
    >
    > What are dumb**** you are. Were you born this way, or was there a
    > accident?
    >
    > Any normal kids in your family or are they all like you?


    *sigh* same old tired refrain... and not even grammatically correct.
    Seriously, you are going to complain about my legal account? CU allows
    former employees to keep accounts. I was asked which ones I wanted to
    keep, can't keep all of them for obvious reasons. I asked for mine to
    expire early because I have so many UNIX shell accounts. So you are
    going to write and say, Jason asked to expire his early and he's been
    connecting to it from an outside ISP legally??? Do you think that CU
    accounts can only be connected to from the Campus network or something,
    seeing as you seemed to think that connecting from the outside was
    evidence of hacking. Seeing as the Regents are busy with the Football
    scandal and the uproar over Churchill I'm sure you'll get noticed right
    away. You were sent away as a fruit cake before and it will happen
    again. I'll make sure that Det DiLauria presses you for that list that
    you lie about. I've never owned a gun and certainly never published any
    list of guns. Why on earth you would make up such a lie is beyond me.
    Of course I know you would wuss out and give the detective some lame
    excuse as to why you don't have the proof, just like you wuss out here.


  19. Re: EXPOSED: Jason Bowen sock puppet: "OS/2 Guy"

    Menno wrote:
    > Oi Tim, have you found me yet?
    >

    You were lost long ago "Men" and no one gives a damn.

    --
    Tim Martin, The Official and Only OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    email: OS2Guy@Gmail.com OR eCSGuy@Gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread