Re: Fed up of FUD - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Fed up of FUD - OS2 ; On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:27:12 +0100, adrian suri wrote: :>I have been trying to get visual age to work work with the free stl :>libraries, including the iostream.h and namespace.... but my cpp is not :>as it should be, ...

  1. Re: Fed up of FUD

    On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:27:12 +0100, adrian suri wrote:

    :>I have been trying to get visual age to work work with the free stl
    :>libraries, including the iostream.h and namespace.... but my cpp is not
    :>as it should be, anyone want to help?????

    Some people reported that the latest STL worked (with some changes) with
    OpenWatcom. You might want to check out that with google groups. While VAC is
    a nice compiler, OW is actively being developed.

    Mat Nieuwenhoven

  2. Re: Fed up of FUD

    Thanks Mat

    Out of all these responces one that actually looks beyond the 'fud' and
    tackles real issues dealling with OS/2, though maybe not what I want to
    hear, as I really would like to get VA Running with STL.

    If I post an attempted makefile can anyone give me some pointers....

    Oh year the point of my first letter was not I might add do a replay of
    the very nasty conflicts between anti/pro ecomstation.

    regards

    and " so long and thanks for the fish... "

    Adrian Suri

    > On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:27:12 +0100, adrian suri wrote:
    >

    > :>I have been trying to get visual age to work work with the free stl
    > :>libraries, including the iostream.h and namespace.... but my cpp is not
    > :>as it should be, anyone want to help?????
    >
    > Some people reported that the latest STL worked (with some changes) with
    > OpenWatcom. You might want to check out that with google groups. While VAC is
    > a nice compiler, OW is actively being developed.
    >
    > Mat Nieuwenhoven

+ Reply to Thread