StockMarket/2 - OS2

This is a discussion on StockMarket/2 - OS2 ; Sir: I have version 1.8 of this program by Dimitris Michelinakis. Tuesday this week is quit working. I run this program every day. I wonder if Yahoo change their protocol? -- Bill Thanks a Million!...

  1. StockMarket/2

    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!

  2. Re: StockMarket/2

    In <46d60a52$0$15330$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>, on 08/29/2007
    at 07:08 PM, "William L. Hartzell" said:

    >I have version 1.8 of this program by Dimitris Michelinakis. Tuesday
    >this week is quit working. I run this program every day. I wonder if
    >Yahoo change their protocol?

    What does iptrace say?

    Steven

    Steven Levine MR2/ICE 3.00 beta 08pre #10183

  3. Re: StockMarket/2

    Sir:

    Steven Levine wrote:
    > In <46d60a52$0$15330$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>, on 08/29/2007
    > at 07:08 PM, "William L. Hartzell" said:
    >
    >> I have version 1.8 of this program by Dimitris Michelinakis. Tuesday
    >> this week is quit working. I run this program every day. I wonder if
    >> Yahoo change their protocol?

    > What does iptrace say?

    400 bad request
    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!

  4. Re: StockMarket/2

    In <46d71534$0$11024$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>, on 08/30/2007
    at 02:07 PM, "William L. Hartzell" said:

    >> What does iptrace say?
    >>

    >400 bad request

    That's because Yahoo changed the preferred host name and the request
    format. It's easy to fix if you have access to the sources.