    Hi all,
    Theres an updated z! @ http://dink.org/z/zmsgboard.html?read=H8O1V5W6N0

    Regards,
    - dink

  2. Re: z! update

    dinkmeister ha scritto:

    > Hi all,
    > Theres an updated z! @ http://dink.org/z/zmsgboard.html?read=H8O1V5W6N0

    Wonderful as always. Z! Has been my preferred MP3 player since its
    first day of use.
    Thanks dink!

    Mentore

  3. Re: z! update

    On Aug 23, 6:10 am, mentoruccio wrote:
    > dinkmeister ha scritto:
    >
    > > Hi all,
    > > Theres an updated z! @http://dink.org/z/zmsgboard.html?read=H8O1V5W6N0

    > Wonderful as always. Z! Has been my preferred MP3 player since its
    > first day of use.
    > Thanks dink!
    >
    > Mentore

    I never played an MP3 file, but curiosity got the best of me. I down
    loaded two files, trying to play them I got this error message -
    "MCI Error 5045: Invalid device type given"
    Hardware ThinkPad T43 with eCS 1.2.
    It is not very important to resolve this, but it would be nice to know
    what wrong.

  4. Re: z! update

    In <1187896864.142821.305900@x35g2000prf.googlegroups. com>, Zoltan writes:
    >On Aug 23, 6:10 am, mentoruccio wrote:
    >> dinkmeister ha scritto:
    >>
    >> > Hi all,
    >> > Theres an updated z! @http://dink.org/z/zmsgboard.html?read=H8O1V5W6N0

    >> Wonderful as always. Z! Has been my preferred MP3 player since its
    >> first day of use.
    >> Thanks dink!
    >>
    >> Mentore

    >I never played an MP3 file, but curiosity got the best of me. I down
    >loaded two files, trying to play them I got this error message -
    >"MCI Error 5045: Invalid device type given"
    >Hardware ThinkPad T43 with eCS 1.2.
    >It is not very important to resolve this, but it would be nice to know
    >what wrong.

    Do you have sound support on your computer? If not,
    first install the Uniaud driver.

    Second, Z! has to be set up with the correct sound
    driver, with the command parameter "-c"

    later,
    in Baden

    Let Ignorance and Intolerance Rule!