A decent screen saver for OS/2 showing slides - OS2

This is a discussion on A decent screen saver for OS/2 showing slides - OS2 ; I wrote myself a screensaver for OS/2 using DrDialog (as a mainframe man, I only know how to code REXX), it displays the pictures I've got as a slide show. It is not perfect (limited by what DrDialog and REXX ...

  1. A decent screen saver for OS/2 showing slides

    I wrote myself a screensaver for OS/2 using DrDialog (as a mainframe
    man, I only know how to code REXX), it displays the pictures I've got
    as a slide show. It is not perfect (limited by what DrDialog and REXX
    allow), but it hs -in my eyes- some very nice features.

    Martin Iturbide created a module to use a slideshow, and -here it
    comes- I find it has some shortcomings, so I'd like to get in contact
    with him to tell him about this and send in my suggestions. Can anyone
    help?

    Kris Buelens, IBM Belgium

  2. Re: A decent screen saver for OS/2 showing slides

    On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:09:55 UTC, "kris.buelens@gmail.com"
    wrote:

    -> I wrote myself a screensaver for OS/2 using DrDialog (as a mainframe
    -> man, I only know how to code REXX), it displays the pictures I've got
    -> as a slide show. It is not perfect (limited by what DrDialog and REXX
    -> allow), but it hs -in my eyes- some very nice features.
    ->
    -> Martin Iturbide created a module to use a slideshow, and -here it
    -> comes- I find it has some shortcomings, so I'd like to get in contact
    -> with him to tell him about this and send in my suggestions. Can anyone
    -> help?
    ->
    -> Kris Buelens, IBM Belgium
    ->

    Martin can be reached at martinDESPAM@DESPAMos2world.com Remove the
    DESPAM.

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.os2voice.org
    Warpstock 2006, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, Oct 12-15, 2006 -
    http://www.warpstock.org

+ Reply to Thread