Virtualbox - OS2

This is a discussion on Virtualbox - OS2 ; In case you missed the news about Virtualbox: http://www.virtualbox.org/ Have a look at the screenshots. There are also build instructions for OS/2 although it is not officially supported yet. But hey, it is OpenSource and under GPL....

  1. Virtualbox

    In case you missed the news about Virtualbox:
    http://www.virtualbox.org/

    Have a look at the screenshots.

    There are also build instructions for OS/2 although
    it is not officially supported yet.

    But hey, it is OpenSource and under GPL.

  2. Re: Virtualbox

    Heiko Nitzsche schrieb:

    > In case you missed the news about Virtualbox:
    > http://www.virtualbox.org/
    >
    > Have a look at the screenshots.
    >
    > There are also build instructions for OS/2 although
    > it is not officially supported yet.
    >
    > But hey, it is OpenSource and under GPL.

    Hear is an hidden entry - not in menue :-)

    http://www.virtualbox.de/wiki/OS/2%2...20instructions

    Source: http://de.os2.org/forum/diskussion/i...hp3?all=106380

    kind regards

    Rainer

  3. Re: Virtualbox

    On 15 Gen, 21:29, Rainer Stroebel wrote:

    > Hear is an hidden entry - not in menue :-)
    >
    > http://www.virtualbox.de/wiki/OS/2%2...20instructions
    >
    > Source:http://de.os2.org/forum/diskussion/i...hp3?all=106380
    >
    > kind regards
    >
    > Rainer

    Really interesting news, I just read it on VOICE. Reading the website,
    I think that SDL, GCC and QT3 may be extremely useful also for other
    projects. 2 amongst all: Jahshaka 2 (which uses GTK) video editor, and
    SDL MAME... Not to mention many others.

    Seems it's time to learn Qt :-)

    Mentore

+ Reply to Thread