Looking for a softphone - OS2

This is a discussion on Looking for a softphone - OS2 ; Is there an SIP softphone that is capable of running under OS/2? I have searched for a Java-based one, but have found none -- Stan Goodman...

  1. Looking for a softphone

    --
    Stan Goodman

  2. Re: Looking for a softphone

    In , on 01/10/2007
    at 10:42 AM, "Stan Goodman" said:

    >Is there an SIP softphone that is capable of running under OS/2? I have
    >searched for a Java-based one, but have found none

    Not exactly what you are asking for, but have you checked out Jajah at:

    http://www.jajah.com/

    They offer free calls between users in many cases and as they use your
    existing phone there is no software required. You simply initiate the
    call via your browser instead of dialing it.

    -- Dave
    dhdurgeeverizonnet

  3. Re: Looking for a softphone

    On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:48:49 UTC, me@privacy.net opined:
    > In , on 01/10/2007
    > at 10:42 AM, "Stan Goodman" said:
    >
    > >Is there an SIP softphone that is capable of running under OS/2? I have
    > >searched for a Java-based one, but have found none

    > Not exactly what you are asking for, but have you checked out Jajah at:
    >
    > http://www.jajah.com/
    >
    > They offer free calls between users in many cases and as they use your
    > existing phone there is no software required. You simply initiate the
    > call via your browser instead of dialing it.
    >
    > -- Dave

    I know about Jajah. I really would like a soft phone.

+ Reply to Thread