Re: A response from OS/2 VOICE to os2ecs.org postings - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: A response from OS/2 VOICE to os2ecs.org postings - OS2 ; Ken Kirchner wrote: > In , on 06/07/2006 > at 06:34 AM, "Bob Eager" said: > > >> But you don't know what caused the block (if any). It could be a >> multitude of things.... > > When Jeramie ...

  1. Re: A response from OS/2 VOICE to os2ecs.org postings

    Ken Kirchner wrote:
    > In <176uZD2KcidF-pn2-eoQCiZhVh7TF@rikki.tavi.co.uk>, on 06/07/2006
    > at 06:34 AM, "Bob Eager" said:
    >

    >> But you don't know what caused the block (if any). It could be a
    >> multitude of things....

    > When Jeramie comes back to say we are blocking his domain he will now be
    > correct.
    >
    > It is done in the sincere hope that once he sees what a true block is he
    > will recognize the difference between our blocking his domain and a mail
    > configuration error on his part.

    I'm back to say the very same block you used in the first place remains
    in place today. There is no 'sincere hope' about it. VOICE.ORG has a
    stick up their butts when it comes to competing with other OS/2 websites
    and you, et al VOICE officials & associates, openly admit to such
    banning (hello? see above dim-bulb).

    As I said and complained about before, VOICE.ORG and Mark Doodle-bag
    have an agenda to drive away others who wish to provide help and
    assistance with OS/2. Time and again they insisted I help VOICE by
    pushing the sale of their subscriptions and at first I did, I sent my
    own eCSos2.org members to them. And they paid the high subscription fee
    only to be denied the full subscription. When they asked for refunds
    they got squat - no replies, no return of monies, no nuthin'.

    People need to dump VOICE.ORG and Mark Doodle-bag down the dumper. They
    need to realize that one small petty group of people has been
    controlling the OS/2 community for far too long. VOICE.ORG should be
    shut down, removed from the OS/2 community and allowed to mildew with
    the other jaded websites.

    I am shutting down eCSos2.org because I have no other alternative.
    VOICE.ORG and Mark Doodle-bag have destroyed our site and our
    credibility by brain-washing their own members into believing it is all
    "Jeramie's fault" when Jeramie had nothing to do with it other than to
    publicly complain.

    Take your damn VOICE.ORG and shove it up your Kazoo.

    Regards,
    Jeramie
    President,
    eCSOS2 Organization Inc.
    www.eCSos2.org
    "Supporting the future of VOICES.ORG the replacement for VOICE!.ORG"

  2. Re: A response from OS/2 VOICE to os2ecs.org postings

    Hey Timmy

    You forgot to fore the headers and then signed as Jeramie,

    Dumb, Dumb, Dumb

    Crawl Back in your Hole

    --

    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny.

    Copy and paste bunny into your
    signature to help him gain world domination.

    * Alan Townsend Sechelt, BC Canada
    *
    * E-Mail: altownsend@dccnet.com
    * Home Page:
    * Tel: (604) 885-0943
    *
    * Mr2 Ice: Reg #582

  3. Imposter (Re:) A response from OS/2 VOICE to os2ecs.org postings

    I am being mimicked by several people. It looks like someone from the
    VOICE camp has it in for me and my subscribers. I have already decided
    to shut down the eCSos2.org website and I've advised my members to
    request a refund of any subscrptions they may have made to VOICE.

    The Voice officials, including Mark Doodle-bag, do not own the OS/2
    community. Those who allow VOICE to get away with their crap deserve
    the crap they get back from VOICE.

    Thank you all for your support.

    Regards,
    Jeramie
    President,
    eCSOS2 Organization Inc.
    www.eCSos2.org
    "Supporting the future of the new "VOICES.ORG" website!"

  4. Re: [FUD] Imposter (Re:) A response from OS/2 VOICE to os2ecs.org postings

    Le jeu, 8 jun 2006 22:18:48 UTC, "eCSRuleZ@OS2VOICE.ORG"
    a écrit:

    > I am being mimicked by several people.

    Yes and those people are all your schizophrenia friends.

    --
    Salut,

    Michel (sur eComStation 1.2 / Warp 4.52)
    ICQ #13376913
    http://pages.infinit.net/exovede

+ Reply to Thread