True Spectra Photo Graphics Pro - OS2

This is a discussion on True Spectra Photo Graphics Pro - OS2 ; I created a project without any consideration for the output area (pink rectangle), and now I am unable to move the background bitmap and overlaid graphic objects to be fully within the pink rectangle. I have not been able to ...

  1. True Spectra Photo Graphics Pro

    I created a project without any consideration for the output area (pink
    rectangle), and now I am unable to move the background bitmap and
    overlaid graphic objects to be fully within the pink rectangle.

    I have not been able to select the pink rectangle, or select the bitmap and
    objects as a group.

    I expected that page margins would have an effect, but they don't.

    How can I make my project coincident with the pink rectangle?

  2. Re: True Spectra Photo Graphics Pro

    Il giorno Tue, 6 Jun 2006 03:21:56 UTC, johnsuth@nospam.com.au ha
    scritto nientepopodimenoche:

    > I created a project without any consideration for the output area (pink
    > rectangle), and now I am unable to move the background bitmap and
    > overlaid graphic objects to be fully within the pink rectangle.
    >
    > I have not been able to select the pink rectangle, or select the bitmap and
    > objects as a group.
    >
    > I expected that page margins would have an effect, but they don't.
    >
    > How can I make my project coincident with the pink rectangle?

    Usually, when I make a background for my projects, I create a big
    rectangular area covering all the pink rectangle, which simply shows
    the page dimensions.

    Into that rectangle I move my objects and anything I create. But you
    should be able to select all your objects (one by one) and resize them
    via mouse actions, until they fit into the real page.

    --
    Mentore Siesto
    eComStation Developer Team

  3. Re: True Spectra Photo Graphics Pro

    johnsuth@nospam.com.au wrote:
    > I created a project without any consideration for the output area (pink
    > rectangle), and now I am unable to move the background bitmap and
    > overlaid graphic objects to be fully within the pink rectangle.
    >
    > I have not been able to select the pink rectangle, or select the bitmap and
    > objects as a group.

    To change the "pink rectangle"
    RMB -> File -> Output Settings

    To see all your objects so you can select them, press F7
    After you select all of them with your mouse, RMB -> Group Contained
    Objects, now you can resize all of them together. Later, you can ungroup
    them.

    --

    =========================
    Bart

    Toronto

  4. Re: True Spectra Photo Graphics Pro

    Bart writes:
    > johnsuth@nospam.com.au wrote:
    > > I created a project without any consideration for the output area (pink
    > > rectangle), and now I am unable to move the background bitmap and
    > > overlaid graphic objects to be fully within the pink rectangle.
    > >
    > > I have not been able to select the pink rectangle, or select the bitmap and
    > > objects as a group.

    > To change the "pink rectangle"
    > RMB -> File -> Output Settings
    >
    > To see all your objects so you can select them, press F7
    > After you select all of them with your mouse, RMB -> Group Contained
    > Objects, now you can resize all of them together. Later, you can ungroup
    > them.

    Note that if the "Fixed" property has been checked for an object, it must
    be unchecked first before it can be included in the group. Re-check it
    later after ungrouping.

    Pierre
    --
    Pierre Jelenc | New on Home Office Records: Ethan Lipton
    | www.homeofficerecords.com www.ethanlipton.com
    The Gigometer | Pepper Of The Earth: the HO blog
    www.gigometer.com | www.homeofficerecords.com/blog

+ Reply to Thread