Mark Doodle & VOICE!.ORG On Defense! - OS2

This is a discussion on Mark Doodle & VOICE!.ORG On Defense! - OS2 ; You couldn't have missed it - all the childish whining from old Doodle-Head about his poor VOICE!.ORG web site has been made the biggest public joke of the OS/2 community. It's true, Doodle/VOICE! are nothing more than pathetic losers who ...

  1. Mark Doodle & VOICE!.ORG On Defense!

    You couldn't have missed it - all the childish whining from old
    Doodle-Head about his poor VOICE!.ORG web site has been made the
    biggest public joke of the OS/2 community. It's true, Doodle/VOICE!
    are nothing more than pathetic losers who seriously believe they hold
    the lives of OS/2 users in their hands.

    They've come in swinging: "YOU ARE BANNED!" "YOU ARE PSYCHO!" "YOU
    ARE WHACKED!" when in reality we all know it is Mark Doodle and his
    silly band of fairy men who are obviously mentally ill.

    Mark Doodle and VOICE!.ORG have worked repeatedly to destroy
    eCS-OS2.ORG by denying our members access to the VOICE! newsletter and
    subscription service. Mark Doodle and VOICE!.ORG have taken our money
    and won't return it claiming they never received it. We have proof!
    Our credit cards have been charged!

    I am shutting down eCS-OS2.ORG because Mark Doodle and VOICE!.ORG have
    brain-washed the handful of OS/2 users who know the truth and are too
    afraid to say anything. So be it! eCS-OS2.ORG, another fine OS/2
    website, will be gone leaving Doodle left holding the doodle bag, btw,
    Mark Doodle is a doodle-bag! Ha HA!

    Regards,
    Jeramie
    President,
    eCSOS2 Organization Inc.
    www.eCSos2.org
    "Supporting the future of Linux and laughing in the face of OS/2
    VOICE!!"

  2. Re: [FUD4] Mark Doodle & VOICE!.ORG On Defense!

    On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 00:05:20 UTC, "eCSOS2RuleZ"
    wrote:

    > You couldn't have missed it - all the childish whining from old
    > Doodle-Head about his poor VOICE!.ORG web site has been made the

    Go away, Timmy. And take your medication.

+ Reply to Thread