Dodel's VOICE! VOTED Worst OS/2 Website Ever! - OS2

This is a discussion on Dodel's VOICE! VOTED Worst OS/2 Website Ever! - OS2 ; A vote has been taken over at eCS-OS2.ORG and the results clearly show the VOICE! website run, controlled, manipulated, overlorded by and wussied by Mark Dodel to be the worst OS/2-associated website on the web today. Mark Dodel claims he ...

  1. Dodel's VOICE! VOTED Worst OS/2 Website Ever!

    A vote has been taken over at eCS-OS2.ORG and the results clearly show
    the VOICE! website run, controlled, manipulated, overlorded by and
    wussied by Mark Dodel to be the worst OS/2-associated website on the
    web today.

    Mark Dodel claims he is an honorable individual but his own public
    messages prove he is nothing but a paranoid stupid petty little man.
    He has banned me and my own subscribers from receving news the the
    VOICE! newslist and if he could stop us from visiting the VOICE!.ORG
    website he would do it in a flash of the keyboard! Mark Dodel is
    nothing but a two-faced money-grubbing anal-rententative big butt hole
    of a jerk! We should all be ashamed to have such a person parading
    around in our community!

    The OS/2 community has reached a new low - so low that they can only be
    made fun of, laughed at and giggled under the breath of real computer
    users everywhere!

    eCS-OS2.ORG is advocating all remaining OS/2 users walk away from
    fanatics like Mark Dodel and those behind the ridiculous VOICE!.ORG
    website and move to more viable operating systems. We suggest, for
    those on the low ecomonic scale, a move to any of the wonderful and
    many Linux flavors available for free. And for those with
    professional lives, cash in the bank and sizeable career incomes try
    Apple's Mac and OSX!

    Regards,
    Jeramie Schmear
    President,
    eCSOS2 Organization Inc.
    www.eCSos2.org
    "Supporting the future of the new "VOICES!.org" website and laughing in
    the face of Mark Dodel's phony VOICE! website!

  2. Re: [FUD] Dodel's VOICE! VOTED Worst OS/2 Website Ever!

    eCSRuleZ@OS2VOICE.ORG wrote:

    > eCS-OS2.ORG is advocating all remaining OS/2 users walk away from
    > fanatics like Mark Dodel and those behind the ridiculous VOICE!.ORG
    > website and move to more viable operating systems. We suggest, for
    > those on the low ecomonic scale, a move to any of the wonderful and
    > many Linux flavors available for free. And for those with
    > professional lives, cash in the bank and sizeable career incomes try
    > Apple's Mac and OSX!

    This is a very good imitation of a Tim Martin posting. Are you a TM sock
    puppet, or part of his team, or simply someone who has lost all of his
    marbles?

    I hadn't gotten around to looking at your web site. Now that I know that
    it's being run by a crank, I won't bother.

    It's a pity that we're losing web sites with useful information.
    Luckily, we still have the VOICE newsletter, which for a long time now
    has been the best source of OS/2 and eCS information around.

    --
    Peter Moylan http://www.pmoylan.org

    Please note the changed e-mail and web addresses. The domain
    eepjm.newcastle.edu.au no longer exists, and I can no longer
    reliably receive mail at my newcastle.edu.au addresses.
    The optusnet address still has about 2 months of life left.

  3. Re: [FUD] Dodel's VOICE! VOTED Worst OS/2 Website Ever!

    Peter Moylan wrote:
    > [Response to a provocative posting]

    I have to apologise for deleting two newsgroups when I responded. I have
    no regrets over deleting the "advocacy" group, since that only attracts
    the cranks, but I am sincerely sorry for cutting out the "ecomstation"
    group. The reason for this is that my ISP refuses it carry it on its
    news server. It is my intention to change ISPs after my current contract
    period expires.

    --
    Peter Moylan http://www.pmoylan.org

    Please note the changed e-mail and web addresses. The domain
    eepjm.newcastle.edu.au no longer exists, and I can no longer
    reliably receive mail at my newcastle.edu.au addresses.
    The optusnet address still has about 2 months of life left.

  4. Re: [FUD] Dodel's VOICE! VOTED Worst OS/2 Website Ever!

    On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 13:58:55 +1000, Peter Moylan wrote:

    > This is a very good imitation of a Tim Martin posting. Are you a TM sock
    > puppet, or part of his team, or simply someone who has lost all of his
    > marbles?
    >
    > I hadn't gotten around to looking at your web site. Now that I know that
    > it's being run by a crank, I won't bother.
    >
    > It's a pity that we're losing web sites with useful information. Luckily,
    > we still have the VOICE newsletter, which for a long time now has been the
    > best source of OS/2 and eCS information around.

    This probably is TM, it's not Jeremie. Look at the headers, it's being
    posted from a Mac and a GMail account and we all know who recently
    switched!

    Wayne
    --
    Registered Linux user #375994
    http://www.geocities.jp/rondonko/

  5. Imposter (Re: [FUD] Dodel's VOICE! VOTED Worst OS/2 Website Ever!)

    NOTE: it's against my policy to follow up to a troll-initiated thread,
    but I thought I should clear up some apparent misunderstanding about the
    original poster. He is an imposter. See below...

    On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 13:58:55 +1000, Peter Moylan wrote:
    >> eCS-OS2.ORG is advocating all remaining OS/2 users walk away from
    >> fanatics like Mark Dodel and those behind the ridiculous VOICE!.ORG
    >> website and move to more viable operating systems.

    > This is a very good imitation of a Tim Martin posting. Are you a TM sock
    > puppet, or part of his team, or simply someone who has lost all of his
    > marbles?
    >
    > I hadn't gotten around to looking at your web site. Now that I know that
    > it's being run by a crank, I won't bother.

    It probably is TM. I think it's safe to conclude that the original
    poster, of this and the other messages in the same vein from today, was
    -not- Jeramie Samphere. Consider:

    * The originating IP address was totally different from Jeramie's usual
    posts.

    * The user-agent was running on an Intel Mac (Jeramie typically posts from
    an OS/2 system).

    * There's absolutely no mention of shutting down OS2eCS.org on said
    website.

    * The subject matter and tone of voice should be a pretty obvious
    differentiator. Unfortunate as the recent VOICE-OS2eCS dispute may be,
    Jeramie has never posted profanity-laced troll messages. He's also
    quite firmly dedicated to advancing OS/2-eComStation, and would hardly
    start sending out rants telling everyone to switch to Macs or Linux.

    * The poster signed himself as "Jeramie Shmear".

    Conclusion: This is a troll. Don't feed it.

    This will be my only posting in this thread.
    --
    Remove hat to reply (reply-to address).

  6. Re: Imposter (Re: [FUD4] Os2VOICE.ORG VOTED the best OS/2 Website for 2006)

    On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:33:20 UTC, Alex Taylor
    wrote:

    -> NOTE: it's against my policy to follow up to a troll-initiated thread,
    -> but I thought I should clear up some apparent misunderstanding about the
    -> original poster. He is an imposter. See below...

    No doubt about it. Its the newly crhristened MacCrackGuy. The mental
    deficient had been quiet for weeks. Guess they finally let him out of
    the locked ward. Just ignore him and his trusty ward DTJ. Always
    check the headers. These clowns are idiots. Interesting that Mr.
    Truthiness hasn't piped in to declare that they are forging his ID.
    Perhaps they are all in cohoots at this point. Maybe that is the real
    plot here.

    BTW none of this crap belongs in here. Not that it belongs anywhere
    since its all invented in the minds of pin heads.

    Mark

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.os2voice.org
    Warpstock 2006, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, Oct 12-15, 2006 -
    http://www.warpstock.org

+ Reply to Thread