ANN: eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL - OS2

This is a discussion on ANN: eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL - OS2 ; ANN: eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL Hello again my fellow OS/2 users, It is a sad day that I announce the closure of eCS-OS/2 web site. Mark Dodel and his posse of VOICE butt-kissers have worked to ...

  1. ANN: eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL

    ANN: eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL

    Hello again my fellow OS/2 users,

    It is a sad day that I announce the closure of eCS-OS/2 web site. Mark
    Dodel and his posse of VOICE butt-kissers have worked to destroy the
    eCS-OS/2 web site by denying our members access to the VOICE newslist.
    Every eCS-OS/2 member who has financially subscribed to VOICE has been
    denied their subscriptions and all are still waiting for their monies
    to be returned.

    Mark Dodel has now publicly declared we eCS-OS/2 users will be banned
    and denied access to the VOICE offersings. This is par for the course
    of Mark Dodel and it is the same action he has taken in the past
    against anyone or any web site who reports the truth about VOICE and
    those who run it. They have taken it upon themselves to claim
    ownership of the OS/2 community and to keep control of the stupid OS/2
    user they threaten and deny them access to OS/2 information.

    So be it! I have invested thousands and thousands of dollars, time and
    effort into making eCS-OS/2 org the best OS/2 - eCS website on the
    Internet and that is a major threat to VOICE and Mark Dodel. I
    realized that but that's the truth.

    But we can't win because too many OS/2 users are too stupid to
    understand what it is Mark Dodel is doing to destroy the OS/2
    community. Well now he has destroyed another eCS-OS/2 web site leaving
    the OS/2 community with fewer and fewer free-thinking OS/2 places to
    visit. VOICE and Mark Dodel are Microsoft lovers who have worked long
    and hard to ruin the OS/2 community.

    I welcome ALL OS/2 users to run from the VOICE-controlled OS/2
    community today and switch to another operating system. I suggest
    Linux because it is just like OS/2 but if you are rich and have a
    lucrative career then you might want to try the Apple Macintosh and the
    OSX operating system. There is nothing better.

    I am removing nothing from the eCSos2.org website that reports on our
    demise and the actions VOICE and Mark Dodel have taken to destroy us.
    I want the world to know and it will wake up the stupid OS/2 user who
    has been brain washed by VOICE, VOICE officials and the petty
    destructive Mark Dodel.

    Stay tuned for more reports from eCSos2.org. BTW, I'm keeping all of
    the equipment and will be opening a new website called VOICED!

    All are welcome!

    Regards,
    Jeramie
    President,
    eCSos2 Organization Inc.
    www.eCSos2.org
    "Supporting the future of the new VOICES! website and laughing in the
    face of VOICE!"

  2. Re: [FUD4]: [FUD4] Shutting Down - Blame it on Tim/Nick/Ron/Jeff/Larry/Sally/Susan/Meng/Mai

    Tim/Nick/Ron/Jeff/Larry/Sally/Susan/Meng/Mai/whoever wrote:
    > Hello again my fellow OS/2 users,

    Wouldn't it be more interesting to start a FUD campaign against the
    Power-based Macs now that you have an Intel one? You're bound to get
    some strong reactions from old-school Mac-huggers who aren't familiar
    with your nonsense.

  3. Re:[FUD] eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL

    Le Sun, 4 Jun 2006 18:45:13 UTC, "eCSOS2RuleZ"
    a écrit:

    > ANN: eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL

    Well well well. What a somewhat "NOT-clever" trick. First of all,
    the name of the site is not the one you posted. Secondly, Jeramie,
    IMHO, isn't using a MacIntosh. Thirdly, the IP address of the poster
    doesn't reflect the identity of the signature. Congratulations, all
    of this grants you the FUD denomination.

    As a personal opinion, this matter is somewhat disturbing for the
    communauty. We don't need this and independantly of whose fault this
    might be (if fault there is as for myself, I think this is a perfect
    case of mis-communication as are the high majority of "disputes"),
    this should be deal with keeping in view the whole OS/2-eCS communauty
    benefit and be resolve as fast as possible without "lowering" any
    side. Thanks for reading.

    --
    Salut,

    Michel (sur eComStation 1.2 / Warp 4.52)
    ICQ #13376913
    http://pages.infinit.net/exovede

  4. Re:[FUD] eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL

    On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 21:41:40 UTC, "Michel A Goyette"
    wrote:

    (...)
    > As a personal opinion, this matter is somewhat disturbing for the
    > communauty. We don't need this and independantly of whose fault this
    > might be (if fault there is as for myself, I think this is a perfect
    > case of mis-communication as are the high majority of "disputes"),
    > this should be deal with keeping in view the whole OS/2-eCS communauty
    > benefit and be resolve as fast as possible without "lowering" any
    > side. Thanks for reading.

    ----

    I disagree.

    After the type of attacks on VOICE that we have seen now, it is simply
    immaterial who may have been technically right to begin with and obvious that we
    should all support VOICE and its dedicated crew in this matter and that's that.

    Best regards
    Sten Solberg

  5. Re: [FUD] eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL

    Sten Solberg wrote:
    > On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 21:41:40 UTC, "Michel A Goyette"
    > wrote:
    >
    > (...)
    >
    >> As a personal opinion, this matter is somewhat disturbing for the
    >>communauty. We don't need this and independantly of whose fault this
    >>might be (if fault there is as for myself, I think this is a perfect
    >>case of mis-communication as are the high majority of "disputes"),
    >>this should be deal with keeping in view the whole OS/2-eCS communauty
    >>benefit and be resolve as fast as possible without "lowering" any
    >>side. Thanks for reading.

    > ----
    >
    > I disagree.
    >
    > After the type of attacks on VOICE that we have seen now, it is simply
    > immaterial who may have been technically right to begin with and obvious that we
    > should all support VOICE and its dedicated crew in this matter and that's that.

    I tend to agree, Sten. I think Jeramie has gone about this completely
    the wrong way and did nothing to lend his accusations any credibility.
    The fact that he assumed the worst when he started having difficulties
    with VOICE is forgivable (if a bit paranoid). The way he acted after a
    plausible explanation was given is much harder to overlook.

  6. Re:[FUD] eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL

    Le dim, 4 jun 2006 22:55:17 UTC, "Sten Solberg" a
    écrit:

    > On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 21:41:40 UTC, "Michel A Goyette"
    > wrote:
    >
    > (...)
    > > As a personal opinion, this matter is somewhat disturbing for the
    > > communauty. We don't need this and independantly of whose fault this
    > > might be (if fault there is as for myself, I think this is a perfect
    > > case of mis-communication as are the high majority of "disputes"),
    > > this should be deal with keeping in view the whole OS/2-eCS communauty
    > > benefit and be resolve as fast as possible without "lowering" any
    > > side. Thanks for reading.

    > I disagree.
    >
    > After the type of attacks on VOICE that we have seen now, it is simply
    > immaterial who may have been technically right to begin with and obvious that we
    > should all support VOICE and its dedicated crew in this matter and that's that.

    As is your choice. However, as a member of the OS/2-eCS communauty
    at large, I wouldn't like to see sources of my favorite OS be in
    jeopardy. The more sources mean more choices, more points of view and
    more visibility so I like to be able to access VOICE, OS2World and
    OS2eCs sites to get my infos. I think that the "problem" has been
    resolved but some people, as it is understandable, might have been
    frustrated by the processus. But, as I wrote, these frustrations sure
    have climbed up by the differents exchanges and previous "relations".
    However, I'm sure everyone tries to do his best in this domain to
    offer information to the communauty. Thanks for reading.

    --
    Salut,

    Michel (sur eComStation 1.2 / Warp 4.52)
    ICQ #13376913
    http://pages.infinit.net/exovede

  7. Re: eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL

    ecsrulez@os2ecs.org wrote:
    > Man I got a headache...

    Might be a good idea to drill a hole there and let the bad spirits out.
    Couldn't do any harm at this point.

    Pull yourself together, man.

  8. Re: [FUD] eCSos2.org Shutting Down - Blame it on VOICE/DODEL

    On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 23:25:07 UTC, Marty wrote:

    (...)
    > The way he acted after a
    > plausible explanation was given is much harder to overlook.

    Hi Marty,

    yes, that is precisely what I think also.

    Best regards
    Sten Solberg

+ Reply to Thread