eCSOS2.ORG SHUTTING DOWN! SCREW VOICE! - OS2

This is a discussion on eCSOS2.ORG SHUTTING DOWN! SCREW VOICE! - OS2 ; I have decided to shut down eCSOS2.ORG because of the petty hatred demonstrated by Mark Dodel and other officials of VOICE and their stupid supporters VOICE is nothing but a piece of dog-dung and has ruined what is left of ...

  1. eCSOS2.ORG SHUTTING DOWN! SCREW VOICE!

    I have decided to shut down eCSOS2.ORG because of the petty hatred
    demonstrated by Mark Dodel and other officials of VOICE and their
    stupid supporters VOICE is nothing but a piece of dog-dung and has
    ruined what is left of the tiny OS/2 community.

    If you have subscribed or sent me money to help with needed hardware
    and other Internet services that were used to run the eCSOS2.ORG
    website then consider it a personal gift to me becuase that's how I
    accepted it.

    eCSOS2.ORG no longer supports the tiny handful of desperate OS/2 users
    left. Like so many former OS/2 users I will be opening a new website
    dedicated to other operating systems wth exciting futures - like Linux,
    Amiga and Macintoshes. I hope you will join me and help to stamp out
    what is left of the petty OS/2 users who hate everyone who tries to do
    good for the OS/2 community like me. I tried very hard but Mark Dodel
    and VOICE wouldn't stand for any competition. VOICE was behind the
    destruction of OS2eZine and anyone else who tried to start an OS/2
    website. VOICE officials are petty thieving jerks.

    I never had any faith of eCS and I still don't. I pretended to like
    others but I think no one should waste their money on ecomstation
    because they are throwing it in the trash bin or into Mark Dodel's deep
    pockets.

    Long live Linux, Macintosh, Apple and Microsoft!

    All are welcome!

    Regards,
    Jeramie Schmear
    President,
    eCSOS2 Organization Inc.
    www.eCSos2.org
    "Supporting the future of Linux and laughing in the face of OS/2
    VOICE!!"

  2. Re: [FUD4] SHUTTING DOWN! SCREW [FUD4]!

    Tim/Nick/Ron/Jeff/Larry/Sally/Susan/Meng/whoever wrote:
    > Some forged nonsense.

    Enjoying your Mac, tardo?

  3. Re: eCSOS2.ORG SHUTTING DOWN! SCREW VOICE!

    A Bay Area troll posting with a Mac.
    Who do we know who fits that description?

    Please, anyone attempting to actually argue with the troll,
    add [FUD4] to the subject line.

    preparing you for the wonders of OS/2!"

  4. Re: eCSOS2.ORG SHUTTING DOWN! SCREW VOICE!

    On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 01:23:40 UTC, "eCSRuleZ@OS2VOICE.ORG" wrote:

    > I have decided to shut down eCSOS2.ORG because of the petty hatred
    > demonstrated by Mark Dodel and other officials of VOICE and their
    > stupid supporters VOICE is nothing but a piece of dog-dung and has
    > ruined what is left of the tiny OS/2 community.
    >
    > If you have subscribed or sent me money to help with needed hardware
    > and other Internet services that were used to run the eCSOS2.ORG
    > website then consider it a personal gift to me becuase that's how I
    > accepted it.
    >
    > eCSOS2.ORG no longer supports the tiny handful of desperate OS/2 users
    > left. Like so many former OS/2 users I will be opening a new website
    > dedicated to other operating systems wth exciting futures - like Linux,
    > Amiga and Macintoshes.

    that's simply not true
    their leaf irc server is still connected to our network, up and running like always

    Massimo
    - eCS Irc Network irc.ecomstation.it chans: #eCS #eCSita
    - eComStation FREE demo CD download http://www.ecomstation.com/democd/

+ Reply to Thread