ThinkFree Office Online with 1 GiB free storage - OS2

This is a discussion on ThinkFree Office Online with 1 GiB free storage - OS2 ; Does anyone try that yet? It seems quite nice that there is 1 GiB storage for free. It works here with Innotek Java 1.4.2 and Mozilla 1.7.12. I also download the ThinkFree Office 3 for Windows. For this Office is ...

  1. ThinkFree Office Online with 1 GiB free storage

    Does anyone try that yet? It seems quite nice that there is 1 GiB
    storage for free. It works here with Innotek Java 1.4.2 and Mozilla 1.7.12.

    I also download the ThinkFree Office 3 for Windows. For this Office is
    written in Java, I would wonder if it can be run under OS/2. The
    question is HOW? There are also Mac and Linux version.

  2. Re: ThinkFree Office Online with 1 GiB free storage

    On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:52:55 UTC, Alex wrote:

    > Does anyone try that yet? It seems quite nice that there is 1 GiB
    > storage for free. It works here with Innotek Java 1.4.2 and Mozilla 1.7.12.
    >
    > I also download the ThinkFree Office 3 for Windows. For this Office is
    > written in Java, I would wonder if it can be run under OS/2. The
    > question is HOW? There are also Mac and Linux version.

    Links???

    --
    From the eComStation 1.2 of Doug Bissett
    doug dot bissett at attglobal dot net

  3. Re: ThinkFree Office Online with 1 GiB free storage

    Doug Bissett wrote:
    > On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:52:55 UTC, Alex wrote:
    >

    >>Does anyone try that yet? It seems quite nice that there is 1 GiB
    >>storage for free. It works here with Innotek Java 1.4.2 and Mozilla 1.7.12.
    >>
    >>I also download the ThinkFree Office 3 for Windows. For this Office is
    >>written in Java, I would wonder if it can be run under OS/2. The
    >>question is HOW? There are also Mac and Linux version.

    > Links???

    www.thinkfree.com

  4. Re: ThinkFree Office Online with 1 GiB free storage

    On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:26:52 UTC, Alex wrote:

    > Doug Bissett wrote:
    > > On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:52:55 UTC, Alex wrote:
    > >

    > >>Does anyone try that yet? It seems quite nice that there is 1 GiB
    > >>storage for free. It works here with Innotek Java 1.4.2 and Mozilla 1.7.12.
    > >>
    > >>I also download the ThinkFree Office 3 for Windows. For this Office is
    > >>written in Java, I would wonder if it can be run under OS/2. The
    > >>question is HOW? There are also Mac and Linux version.

    > > Links???
    > >

    > www.thinkfree.com

    Looks interesting. I will have a better look, when I find some spare
    time.

    If it is actually written properly, for JAVA, it should run in OS/2. I
    would suggest trying the Linux version. For most JAVA programs, I use
    the utility:

    > http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/os2/util/...__20030526.zip

    to create an icon, and set it up to run the JAR file. This doesn't
    always work, but the record is pretty good.

    Hope this helps...
    --
    From the eComStation 1.2 of Doug Bissett
    doug dot bissett at attglobal dot net

  5. ThinkFree Office and EIOffice 2007beta

    ThinkFree Office 3.0 and EIOffice 2007 beta all need J2RE 5.0. How pitty
    we don't have Java runtime 5.0.

    Both Office running very fest under Windowz/Linux/Mac OS X. Is there any
    possible to get Java 5.0 for OS/2?

    ThinkFree Office: www.thinkfree.com
    EIOffice: http://www.evermoresw.com/webch/index.jsp or www.evermoresw.com

+ Reply to Thread