PMView icon - OS2

This is a discussion on PMView icon - OS2 ; I very carefully made up an 80x80 graphic and saved it as .ico. The saved file ended up 40x40. Can I fix that behavior? Jim L via the eCS 1.15 version of OS/2 -- All Americans have the right to ...

  1. PMView icon

    --
    All Americans have the right to free speech. A few should even use it.

  2. Re: PMView icon

    inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:
    > I very carefully made up an 80x80 graphic and saved it as .ico. The
    > saved file ended up 40x40. Can I fix that behavior?
    >
    > Jim L via the eCS 1.15 version of OS/2

    Create it at 160 x 160 ??

    Rich W.

  3. Re: PMView icon

    On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 22:37:15 UTC, inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:

    > I very carefully made up an 80x80 graphic and saved it as .ico. The
    > saved file ended up 40x40. Can I fix that behavior?

    When saving in .ico format (Win or os/2) in PMV, on the File Save
    dialog, select the "Options" button, and change the size there instead.

    --
    Regards,
    Al S.

  4. Re: PMView icon

    "Al Savage" said:

    >On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 22:37:15 UTC, inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:

    >> I very carefully made up an 80x80 graphic and saved it as .ico. The
    >> saved file ended up 40x40. Can I fix that behavior?

    >When saving in .ico format (Win or os/2) in PMV, on the File Save
    >dialog, select the "Options" button, and change the size there instead.

    I knew it had to be something simple - like me.

    Jim L via the eCS 1.15 version of OS/2

    --
    All Americans have the right to free speech. A few should even use it.

+ Reply to Thread