Re: Mozilla development ended. Was: Browsers - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Mozilla development ended. Was: Browsers - OS2 ; inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote: >"William L. Hartzell" said: > > > >>Old news, two years old, >> >> > >According to the text, 3 years old. But I still had never heard it >before. Of course I read only the suibject lines ...

  1. Re: Mozilla development ended. Was: Browsers

    inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote:

    >"William L. Hartzell" said:
    >

    >>Old news, two years old,
    >>

    >According to the text, 3 years old. But I still had never heard it
    >before. Of course I read only the suibject lines of most news articles,
    >and I never saw anything with a subject line anything like that above.
    >Thinking I might not be alone in that I posted the old news. I had
    >never heard ANYTHING about Mozilla being scrapped before. I've seen the
    >other names around, but never the reason.
    >
    >Jim L via the eCS 1.15 version of OS/2

    Where are you located? You might have an OS/2 User Group in your
    geographic area, and it would help you stay up on what's new, because
    several users can read and pay attention to much more than a single
    user. It has certainly extended the life of OS/2 for me....

    As an example, look at

    If you are interested, you could post something like "Looking for an
    OS/2 User's Group" in comp.os.os2.misc, state where you are, and see
    what pops up in your neck of the woods.

  2. Re: Mozilla development ended. Was: Browsers

    Colin Campbell said:

    >Where are you located? You might have an OS/2 User Group in your
    >geographic area, and it would help you stay up on what's new,

    There used to be a decent OS/2 base here in the Chattanooga area, but
    the main pusher got so sick of IBM's antics he dropped the effort.

    Jim L via the eCS 1.15 version of OS/2

    --
    All Americans have the right to free speech. A few should even use it.

+ Reply to Thread