RFD: remove comp.os.os2.advocacy unmoderated - OS2

This is a discussion on RFD: remove comp.os.os2.advocacy unmoderated - OS2 ; Tholen Ham lamed thusly: >Classic erroneous presupposition. That you followed me around to >another newsgroup is simply a fact, Malloy, not flattery. Poor baby, whine some more. -- Supreme Leader of the Brainwashed Followers of Art Deco Official "Usenet psychopath ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 84 of 84

  1. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454378

    Tholen Ham lamed thusly:

    >Classic erroneous presupposition. That you followed me around to
    >another newsgroup is simply a fact, Malloy, not flattery.

    Poor baby, whine some more.

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  2. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454378

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > Tholen Ham lamed thusly:

    Still posting to Tholen's Golden Killfile, Stupid Deco.

    Obsession noted!

    Hillary Clinton and Col. Jake video:

    http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/1204006

    Number One
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "There are no rules"
    - Kadaitcha Man (RIP)

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    - Art Deco

  3. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454378

    Tholen Ham lamed thusly:

    Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,news.groups
    Subject: Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454378

    >Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    >wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    >[N.B.: Malloy won't include the above when he pretends to respond
    >because he's too embarrassed by them!]

    Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,news.groups
    Subject: Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454377

    Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,news.groups
    Subject: Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454376

    Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,news.groups

    Tholen ... must ... cross ... post ...

  4. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454378

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > Tholen Ham lamed thusly:
    >
    > Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,news.groups
    > Subject: Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454378
    >
    > >Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    > >wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    > >[N.B.: Malloy won't include the above when he pretends to respond
    > >because he's too embarrassed by them!]

    > Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,news.groups
    > Subject: Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454377
    >
    > Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,news.groups
    > Subject: Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454376
    >
    > Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,news.groups
    > Subject: Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454376
    >
    > Tholen ... must ... cross ... post ...

    Deco...must...kiss...Tholen...

    Number One
    --
    Deco tried to make it as a Lumberjack, but got run out of Canada:

    http://www.jibjab.com/view/194702

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5