Re: Damn, I forgot to feed the liberals today. - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Damn, I forgot to feed the liberals today. - OS2 ; ..p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote: > Here ya go, you'll have fun with this one ! > > http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/1867647/ They should give him a mooslime name and declare him the next president or Iran....

  1. Re: Damn, I forgot to feed the liberals today.

    ..p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:
    > Here ya go, you'll have fun with this one !
    >
    > http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/1867647/

    They should give him a mooslime name and declare him the next
    president or Iran.

  2. Re: Damn, I forgot to feed the liberals today.

    On 28 Sep, 02:56, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:
    > > Here ya go, you'll have fun with this one !

    > >http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/1867647/

    > Damn, I forgot to feed the liberals today!

    Damn, I`m hungry too!

  3. Re: Damn, I forgot to feed the liberals today.

    On 29 Sep, 09:36, pms wrote:
    > On 28 Sep, 02:56, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    >
    > > .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:
    > > > Here ya go, you'll have fun with this one !

    > > >http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/1867647/

    > > Damn, I forgot to feed the liberals today!

    > Damn, I`m hungry too!

    ...and I`m am a ****ing sosialist!

+ Reply to Thread