Re: 21 September Puns - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: 21 September Puns - OS2 ; Sir F. A. Rien wrote: > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" found these unused words: > > >Tim Bruening wrote: > >> SPT wrote: > >> > >> > On Sep 22, 12:27 am, Tim Bruening > >> > wrote: > >> ...

  1. Re: 21 September Puns

    Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" found these unused words:
    >
    > >Tim Bruening wrote:

    > >> Magical animals: Harry Otter, Severus Ape, Albus Dumble-Doe, Minerva McGona-Gull,
    > >> Ronald Weasel.

    > >I'm beginning to suspect you are a troll.

    > "Beginning" ... then you're thicker than most on the NG's !!!

    Obviously, the recognition of sarcasm isn't one of your strong suites.

  2. Re: 21 September Puns

    On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 02:41:38 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

    >> >I'm beginning to suspect you are a troll.

    >> "Beginning" ... then you're thicker than most on the NG's !!!

    > Obviously, the recognition of sarcasm isn't one of your strong suites.

    Is that a leather suite?

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Not realizing our mother had left some leftover turkey in our oven's broiler, my sister, 19, turned the oven on to bake cookies. Once the oven was hot, she put in the cookies and came back to check on them ten minutes later. When she
    pulled open the oven door, flames shot out, and my sister shouted, "Mom! Fire!" as she closed the door. Immediately our mother called the fire department and rushed all of us out of the house.
    The firefighters were over in a flash, and they quickly hosed the oven down with some foam, then helped us clear the house of smoke. As one of the young firemen was leaving, he turned to my mother and said, "Your daughter is cute. I would ask her
    out, but I only date women who can cook.

  3. Re: 21 September Puns

    On Oct 26, 6:09 pm, "Peter Hucker" wrote:
    > On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 02:41:38 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    > > Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" found these unused words:

    > >> "Beginning" ... then you're thicker than most on the NG's !!!

    > > Obviously, the recognition of sarcasm isn't one of your strong suites.

    > Is that a leather suite?
    >
    > --
    > This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com http://www.petersphotos.com
    >
    > Not realizing our mother had left some leftover turkey in our oven's broiler, my sister, 19, turned the oven on to bake cookies. Once the oven was hot, she put in the cookies and came back to check on them ten minutes later. When she
    > pulled open the oven door, flames shot out, and my sister shouted, "Mom! Fire!" as she closed the door. Immediately our mother called the fire department and rushed all of us out of the house.
    > The firefighters were over in a flash, and they quickly hosed the oven down with some foam, then helped us clear the house of smoke. As one of the young firemen was leaving, he turned to my mother and said, "Your daughter is cute. I would ask her
    > out, but I only date women who can cook.

    LOL

    Gonad

+ Reply to Thread