Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007. - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007. - OS2 ; On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 03:42:18 +0100, Art Deco wrote: > ah wrote: >> Art Deco wrote: >>> ah wrote: >>>> FNVW's Sockpuppet wrote: >>>>> ah wrote: >>>>> >>>>> Thanks. I was afraid it was Richard Nixon's Sockpuppet. >>>> >>>> ...

  1. Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 03:42:18 +0100, Art Deco wrote:

    > ah wrote:
    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >>> He was not a crook, but his sockpuppet is.

    >> Cheney?

    > Agnew too.

    Snip ffs. I couldn't find the text.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Sex drive: a physical craving that begins in adolescence and ends at marriage.

  2. Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > [snip]

    Wot?

  3. Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    ah wrote:
    >Peter Hucker wrote:
    >> [snip]

    >Wot?

    Wot?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  4. Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Art Deco wrote in

    > ah wrote:
    >>Peter Hucker wrote:
    >>> [snip]

    >>Wot?

    > Wot?

    Wot?

  5. Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    "John \"C\"" wrote in
    news:bpWdnRsWX4jHPrvanZ2dnUVZ_oninZ2d@centurytel.n et:

    > "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >> ah wrote:
    >> >
    >> >Wot?

    >> Wot?

    > John C is Gay.

    John C is gay

  6. Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Phil Kyle wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote in
    >
    >> ah wrote:
    >>>
    >>>Wot?

    >> Wot?

    >Wot?

    Wot?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  7. Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Phil Kyle wrote:
    >"John \"C\"" wrote in
    >news:bpWdnRsWX4jHPrvanZ2dnUVZ_oninZ2d@centurytel.n et:
    >

    >> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> Wot?

    >> John C is Gay.

    >John C is gay

    John C is gay

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  8. Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Art Deco wrote in

    > Phil Kyle wrote:
    >>"John \"C\"" wrote in
    >>news:bpWdnRsWX4jHPrvanZ2dnUVZ_oninZ2d@centurytel.n et:
    >>

    >>> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> John C is Gay.

    >>John C is gay

    > John C is gay

    John C is gay

  9. Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Art Deco wrote in

    > Phil Kyle wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote in

    >>> Wot?

    >>Wot?

    > Wot?

    Wot?

  10. Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Phil Kyle wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote in
    >
    >> Phil Kyle wrote:
    >>>Art Deco wrote in

    >>>Wot?

    >> Wot?

    >Wot?

    Wot?

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  11. Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Phil Kyle wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote in
    >
    >> Phil Kyle wrote:
    >>>"John \"C\"" wrote in
    >>>news:bpWdnRsWX4jHPrvanZ2dnUVZ_oninZ2d@centurytel.n et:

    >>>John C is gay

    >> John C is gay

    >John C is gay

    John C is gay

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

  12. Re: PING Tholen: Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 23:21:02 -0000, ah wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:
    >> [snip]

    > Wot?

    sorry, upgraded newsreader,went to default of inserting snips where it snips.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    They have Mother's day for Mother's and Father's day for Father's -- so what do they have for Single Men?
    Palm Sunday

+ Reply to Thread