Re: "Why is vibrator important?" - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: "Why is vibrator important?" - OS2 ; aesthete8@hotmail.com wrote: > A conductor answers that question: Because the only man Fartingale can attract is Dickless....

  1. Re: "Why is vibrator important?"

    aesthete8@hotmail.com wrote:
    > A conductor answers that question:

    Because the only man Fartingale can attract is Dickless.

  2. Re: "Why is vibrator important?"

    On Sep 14, 8:17 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > aesthe...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > > A conductor answers that question:

    > Because the only man Fartingale can attract is Dickless.

    She even fails at that. Tweetie will never find anyone dumb enough to
    want her.

  3. Re: "Why is vibrator important?"

    Thomas Tallis wrote:
    > On Sep 14, 8:17 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > aesthe...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > > > A conductor answers that question:

    > > Because the only man Fartingale can attract is Dickless.

    > She even fails at that. Tweetie will never find anyone dumb enough to
    > want her.

    She must feel sad to be so repulsive.

  4. Re: "Why is vibrator important?"

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1189899128.401015.27360@k79g2000hse.googlegro ups.com...
    > Thomas Tallis wrote:
    > > On Sep 14, 8:17 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > > wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Because the only man Fartingale can attract is Dickless.

    > > She even fails at that. Tweetie will never find anyone dumb enough to
    > > want her.

    > She must feel sad to be so repulsive.

    She probably has no mirrors in her home to remind her.

  5. Re: "Why is vibrator important?"

    rec.music.classical@gmail.com wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1189899128.401015.27360@k79g2000hse.googlegro ups.com...
    >> Thomas Tallis wrote:
    >>> She even fails at that. Tweetie will never find anyone dumb enough to
    >>> want her.

    >> She must feel sad to be so repulsive.
    >>

    > She probably has no mirrors in her home to remind her.

    No doubt this strategy has worked for you.

  6. Re: "Why is vibrator important?"

    wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1189899128.401015.27360@k79g2000hse.googlegro ups.com...
    > > Thomas Tallis wrote:

    > > > She even fails at that. Tweetie will never find anyone dumb enough to
    > > > want her.

    > > She must feel sad to be so repulsive.

    > She probably has no mirrors in her home to remind her.

    I see Holly has just put up her hand. Seems she's dumb enough to
    qualify. So Fartingale might be in luck after all.

+ Reply to Thread