Re: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: AUK Mascot and suggestions for new names for the PAP - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: AUK Mascot and suggestions for new names for the PAP - OS2 ; Fartingale AKA Lora Crighton wrote: > Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote: > > Due to the untimely death of Joseph Bartlo, the incumbent AUK Mascot, > > may he rest in peace, it is necessary to call for a special ...

  1. Re: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: AUK Mascot and suggestions for new names for the PAP

    Fartingale AKA Lora Crighton wrote:
    > Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
    > > Due to the untimely death of Joseph Bartlo, the incumbent AUK Mascot,
    > > may he rest in peace, it is necessary to call for a special election to
    > > select his replacement to serve the rest of Bartlo's term. Therefore,
    > > I'm calling for nominations.
    > >
    > > CALL FOR NOMINATIONS:
    > >
    > > Nominations are now open.
    > >
    > > Nominations/seconds will close on Sunday the 16th of September, 2007, at
    > > 23:59:59 UTC.
    > >
    > > A special ballot, which will also include a referendum on what to do
    > > with the award named after Mr. Bartlo, will be posted shortly after the
    > > close of nominations.
    > >
    > > The usual Formosa & Galactic Killfile restrictions are in effect.
    > > Additionally, a nominee will not be accepted for the ballot unless
    > > he/she/it has posted to AUK within the last 60 days before this poast.
    > >
    > > Also, keep in mind the description of the office while making the
    > > nomination:
    > >
    > > "The AUK Mascot is AUK's pet kook or resident fanboi; reserved for
    > > those rare kooks who usually seem to enjoy AUK's attention (or at least
    > > tolerate roughhousing) and whose antics provoke widespread amusement;
    > > elected annually, during the month of May, to serve a one-year term.
    > >
    > > Should the AUK Mascot disappear from Usenet during his term for 60 days
    > > or more, the FNVW would then have the option to call for a special
    > > recall election in which the MIA mascot would be replaced by another
    > > suitable net.kook."

    > Tholen.

    A0L!

    I would have nominated Wince Ramb or Catherine Burr butt Dickless is
    probably the best choice.

  2. Re: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: AUK Mascot and suggestions for new names for the PAP

    On Sep 14, 1:59 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Fartingale AKA Lora Crighton wrote:
    >

    > > Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
    > > > Due to the untimely death of Joseph Bartlo, the incumbent AUK Mascot,
    > > > may he rest in peace, it is necessary to call for a special election to
    > > > select his replacement to serve the rest of Bartlo's term. Therefore,
    > > > I'm calling for nominations.

    > > > CALL FOR NOMINATIONS:

    > > > Nominations are now open.

    > > > Nominations/seconds will close on Sunday the 16th of September, 2007, at
    > > > 23:59:59 UTC.

    > > > A special ballot, which will also include a referendum on what to do
    > > > with the award named after Mr. Bartlo, will be posted shortly after the
    > > > close of nominations.

    > > > The usual Formosa & Galactic Killfile restrictions are in effect.
    > > > Additionally, a nominee will not be accepted for the ballot unless
    > > > he/she/it has posted to AUK within the last 60 days before this poast.

    > > > Also, keep in mind the description of the office while making the
    > > > nomination:

    > > > "The AUK Mascot is AUK's pet kook or resident fanboi; reserved for
    > > > those rare kooks who usually seem to enjoy AUK's attention (or at least
    > > > tolerate roughhousing) and whose antics provoke widespread amusement;
    > > > elected annually, during the month of May, to serve a one-year term.

    > > > Should the AUK Mascot disappear from Usenet during his term for 60 days
    > > > or more, the FNVW would then have the option to call for a special
    > > > recall election in which the MIA mascot would be replaced by another
    > > > suitable net.kook."

    > > Tholen.

    > A0L!
    >
    > I would have nominated Wince Ramb

    Look at tweetie's blog - she's added a new friend.

    > or Catherine Burr butt Dickless is
    > probably the best choice.

    Wno would want that idiot for a mascot?

  3. Re: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: AUK Mascot and suggestions for new names for the PAP

    t.tal...@gmail.com wrote:
    > On Sep 14, 1:59 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > Fartingale AKA Lora Crighton wrote:

    > > > Tholen.

    > > A0L!
    > >
    > > I would have nominated Wince Ramb

    > Look at tweetie's blog - she's added a new friend.

    She has a blog? I wonder who? A0L!

    > > or Catherine Burr butt Dickless is
    > > probably the best choice.

    > Wno would want that idiot for a mascot?

    Wince Ramb?

  4. Re: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: AUK Mascot and suggestions for new names for the PAP

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1189944294.953152.207180@d55g2000hsg.googlegr oups.com...
    > t.tal...@gmail.com wrote:

    > > Wno would want that idiot for a mascot?

    > Wince Ramb?

    This ****er:

    http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/695481

    HJ
    --

    AUK does not need another Michael Baldwin Bruce.
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "There are no rules"
    - Kadaitcha Man (RIP)

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    - Art Deco

    I know AUK to be exactly what it is...a pit of chaos...nothing more,
    nothing less.
    - K.A. Cannon

  5. "VideO Madness" "Dont Go!!!..."

    *we will all kneel and bow our heads*

    [xYx]"All Hail Master Pink My Instructor"[xYx]
    [xYx] [xYx]
    [xYx] "Pinku-Sensei The Great One" [xYx]

    *now we diligently pray*

    [xYx] "Goddess Kali Goddess Of Strength" [xYx]
    [xYx] [xYx]
    [xYx] "Our Divine Goddess Of Usenet" [xYx]

    COlOnel Jake Enterprises
    Presents
    http://www.coloneljake.com/videos/009B/

    --

    High Speed Internet Connection
    http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/

    Dialup Internet Connection
    http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page201/

    *thank you Master Pink and in the name of Goddess Kali*

    http://www.coloneljake.com/audios/000A/

    *so be it*

    ,.,
    :And then some...
    `^'^

  6. Re: "VideO Madness" "Dont Go!!!..."

    And after he wins - take your mascot out to a field and shoot it in
    the head.

  7. Re: "VideO Madness" "Dont Go!!!..."

    "Jazzycat1" wrote in message
    news:1190034175.234625.225770@57g2000hsv.googlegro ups.com...
    > And after he wins - take your mascot out to a field and shoot it in
    > the head.

    Seconded!!!

    HJ
    --

    AUK does not need another Michael Baldwin Bruce.
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "There are no rules"
    - Kadaitcha Man (RIP)

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    - Art Deco

    I know AUK to be exactly what it is...a pit of chaos...nothing more,
    nothing less.
    - K.A. Cannon

  8. Re: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: AUK Mascot and suggestions for new names for the PAP

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1189944294.953152.207180@d55g2000hsg.googlegr oups.com...
    > t.tal...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > On Sep 14, 1:59 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > > wrote:

    Mascot,

    election to

    Therefore,

    2007, at

    do

    after the

    poast.

    least

    amusement;

    term.

    days

    another

    > > > A0L!
    > > >
    > > > I would have nominated Wince Ramb

    > > Look at tweetie's blog - she's added a new friend.

    > She has a blog? I wonder who? A0L!

    http://nightingale0.livejournal.com/ - tweetie
    http://darksumomo.livejournal.com/ - her new friend

    The very first KotM has a blog, but he doesn't post much -
    http://active-catalyst.livejournal.com/

    > > > or Catherine Burr butt Dickless is
    > > > probably the best choice.

    > > Wno would want that idiot for a mascot?

    > Wince Ramb?

    It's too bad Tholen didn't get a second - he's one of the top posters to AUK
    this month.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/about

    Top posters
    This month 375 e...@caballista.org